I Discovered An Anti-inflammatory Soft Drink While Shopping

Philomath

I found this at a grocery store outside of Chicago. It's organic Birch tree water- brand name Sapp. This particular "flavor" is Nettle. The ingredient list is clean and simple: organic birch sap (99.4%), organic nettle and citric acid. It appears to be made by a UK company, distributed in the US and sold online too.
Here is their website: Birch Water
Salicylic acid can be derived from the birch tree (and sap) and as we all know here, Nettle is high in Magnesium, Vit K and has several useful bioflavones. Sounds good to me!
image.jpeg

mhm

I just asked Dr Peat about birch sap, here is his answer:

"I haven’t seen any tests of its effects, but it would contain some potassium, magnesium, sugar and amino acids, so would be faintly nutritional. High temperature processing of sap, such as for maple syrup, produces harmful, allergenic, compounds, but careful pasteurization might not do that."

aquaman

I just asked Dr Peat about birch sap, here is his answer:

"I haven’t seen any tests of its effects, but it would contain some potassium, magnesium, sugar and amino acids, so would be faintly nutritional. High temperature processing of sap, such as for maple syrup, produces harmful, allergenic, compounds, but careful pasteurization might not do that."

@Cirion you still consuming a bottle of maple syrup a day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals