I Didn't Want To Make ANOTHER Thread On Hairloss But

Hairfedup

I've noticed my scalp is super soft...if I press with just a small amount of force it will leave an indent sort of like play-dough haha. I thought balding scalps are usually quite hard due to fibrosis. My scalp is so soft..bear in mind I've lost 75% of my hair...anyone able to explain this? Its quite perculiar.

Luckytype

Your scalp is not soft, its fibrotic. Seriously. Fibrotic is the term that should be used. Hard is a relative term, like granite to wood, or your scalp compared to say fat.

Go squeeze or knuckle the scalp of a female for comparison so you can get an idea of what the goal is.

An issue with males is the scalp gets adhered to the galea, working them "apart" (think of separating a grilled cheese sandwich kinda" so the scalp can float is part of the goal here as it lessens the adhesive tension forced by the galea which is often part of the "nail in coffin" for the metabolically compromised.

Again without labs.....you know what ill say to you.

/thread

Last edited:
OP
H

Hairfedup

Your scalp is not soft, its fibrotic. Seriously. Fibrotic is the term that should be used. Hard is a relative term, like granite to wood, or your scalp compared to say fat.

Go squeeze or knuckle the scalp of a female for comparison so you can get an idea of what the goal is.

An issue with males is the scalp gets adhered to the galea, working them "apart" (think of separating a grilled cheese sandwich kinda" so the scalp can float is part of the goal here as it lessens the adhesive tension forced by the galea which is often part of the "nail in coffin" for the metabolically compromised.

Again without labs.....you know what ill say to you.

/thread

I'm still waiting on them lol. But thanks for the info appreciate it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals