I can't seem to stay regular without fiber

Green Dot

I need a daily bowl of either whole grain cereal or another fiber source so I can pass a softer BM.

No fiber just doesn't work for me. I've been trying to lower my intake to reduce my serotonin levels but it's been to no avail so far.

I need a daily bowl of either whole grain cereal or another fiber source so I can pass a softer BM.

No fiber just doesn't work for me. I've been trying to lower my intake to reduce my serotonin levels but it's been to no avail so far.

High vitamin C is helpful. It seems too much fat will slow things down.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

How do you know fiber is increasing your serotonin levels?
I don't know exactly know what is, that's why I'm removing potential serotonin sources and fiber might potentially play a part

Apple

Don't we eat carrots for fiber in order to decrease serotonin ?
Fiber is good!

Tenacity

If fiber is improving the quality of your bowel movements, it wouldn't make sense to remove it, unless you noticed it aggravating certain symptoms.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

If fiber is improving the quality of your bowel movements, it wouldn't make sense to remove it, unless you noticed it aggravating certain symptoms.
thought so, it's just that I see constant hate towards fiber on here, especially whole grain.

SamYo123

what if it gives you gas aswell as good bowl movemens, whats going on there?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals