I Can Feel My Heart Beating And My Pulse When I'm Sat Still - Is This Normal And What Could It Mean?

EXCarni Lady

So can you tell me what exactly you took ?

yes but keep in mind going to see a homeopath is an individualized treatment, my two remedies handed to me would be different from someone else or they might be the same, maybe one needs one remedy, maybe three. Also the dosage.......

I took Aconitum (I kept telling her I feel like I am being poisoned. rapid pulse etc) Aconite - British Homeopathic Association

And Byronia Alba- Homeopathic Bryonia is prepared from the scrambiling white bryony vine. Bryonia complaints are worsened by movement and relieved by rest and stillness. This keynote extends the mental-emotional sphere – Bryonia patients are irritable, dislike being disturbed, and want to be left alone

Bryonia is also a good remedy to choose in cases when affected person just wants to sit still, without moving.

Mauritio

yes but keep in mind going to see a homeopath is an individualized treatment, my two remedies handed to me would be different from someone else or they might be the same, maybe one needs one remedy, maybe three. Also the dosage.......

I took Aconitum (I kept telling her I feel like I am being poisoned. rapid pulse etc) Aconite - British Homeopathic Association

And Byronia Alba- Homeopathic Bryonia is prepared from the scrambiling white bryony vine. Bryonia complaints are worsened by movement and relieved by rest and stillness. This keynote extends the mental-emotional sphere – Bryonia patients are irritable, dislike being disturbed, and want to be left alone

Bryonia is also a good remedy to choose in cases when affected person just wants to sit still, without moving.
Okay thanks.

Kingpinguin

How is your blood values? Hemoglobin, iron, ferritin etc. Maybe you are slightly anemic. It’s common the heart need to work harder if thats the case. Also increased pulse when standing up and experiencing cold extremities is typical signs.

Sinjin

Often I interpret a noticeable heartbeat as an electrolyte issue and drink coconut water for a few days for the extra potassium, which is usually effective.

Yes, I get a very noticeable heartbeat when the sodium:potassium ratio of my diet is high for a few days. Fruit, Orange Juice or Coconut water help. If necessary potassium supplements. (Get some magnesium, too!)

If minerals and other stuff don't help, one could try Lidocaine. That usually gives me a calmer heartbeat, even if i smoked pot...

Borz

Forum Supporter
Yep I kind of have the same . Especially after food . I found an adrenaline blocker propranolol completely takes away the symptoms ,even what I thought of as endotoxin symptoms like flushed face after food. I don't think they're good taken long term though.
That's why I ordered clonidine ,it seems to be a more friendly adrenaline blocker...
I have been dealing with the same issue for 3 years, even the “especially after food” part but it doesn’t make sense to me, isn’t eating supposed to bring down adrenaline? why would it increase it? if you resolved it can you share how you did it?

Mauritio

I have been dealing with the same issue for 3 years, even the “especially after food” part but it doesn’t make sense to me, isn’t eating supposed to bring down adrenaline? why would it increase it? if you resolved it can you share how you did it?
I feel like it's realted to intestinal dysbiosis ,wchich increases endotoxin and stress hormones.

Razvan

It depends on how you feel the heartbeat, RayPeat said when somebody is starting to take thyroid especially T3 the heart must have adapted herself to hypothyroid state and the person might feel a stronger heart pounding just because the heart beats more elastic. I got that from t3 at first and from vitamin E.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals