I am a tired b****. Please help

Hello,

I have been dealing with feelings of hopelessness, depression, low energy, could stare at a wall for hours, no zest for life, I have become increasingly less nice to people. Been feeling this way for about 6 years now.

I am wondering if there are any MEDICATIONS that have helped anyone here or HORMONE THERAPIES? Something that isn't horrible for the body?

Thank you in advance <3

UPDATE: I want to learn from people who have taken medication. Please no comments like "listen to music". I already have spectacular taste in music.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have been dealing with feelings of hopelessness, depression, low energy, could stare at a wall for hours, no zest for life, I have become increasingly less nice to people.

My relationship is being threatened at the moment. He has lost patience for me.

I am wondering if there are any medications that have helped anyone here or hormone therapies? Something that isn't horrible for the body?

Thank you in advance <3

There is nothing better you can do for yourself than to go outside and get lots of vitamin D. The dark inside with electronic's emf's and television is numbing souls. Get lots of vitamin C too! Turn on some HAPPY music. I can't say enough about that! It will get you out of your head and lift your spirits like nothing else. Please don't get yourself on the medication merry-go-round.

I hope I am not being too intrusive, but I have heard the vaccine is causing symptoms like yours.

OP
G
There is nothing better you can do for yourself than to go outside and get lots of vitamin D. The dark inside with electronic's emf's and television is numbing souls. Get lots of vitamin C too! Turn on some HAPPY music. I can't say enough about that! It will get you out of your head and lift your spirits like nothing else. Please don't get yourself
I hope I am not being too intrusive, but I have heard the vaccine is causing symptoms like yours.
I take camu camu and drink lots of OJ. I get sun. I haven't had the vaccine.

Bluebell

Rinse, do you have any recommendations for happy music? :rockout:carrotAny good play lists?

Rinse, do you have any recommendations for happy music? :rockout:carrotAny good play lists?

I have a subscription to Sirius radio and I keep it on the 70's, 80's and the Yacht Rock channels. I love classic disco music like the Bee Gees and KC & The Sunshine Band. I like Supertramp, ELO, and Bruno Mars is great to keep the energy up and take my mind off the world. While the world is failing I am dancing in the kitchen everyday! I think music started becoming sadder and less hopeful in the 90's. Though the lyrics can be sad like having and losing love the music is always still upbeat and the lyrics hopeful to "get her back" somehow, some way, someday Nowaday's music goes, that if he lost her he may as well give up on life. I love the story about trio on the Titanic that played music as the ship sank to help calm people in the cold darkness of that awful night. That is most Inspirational thing I ever heard!

I turn music on the moment I wake up and turn it off just moments before going to bed. People always say, when they walk into my house, that they instanty feel good and don't know why. I think it is because of the constant happy music.

Last edited:

redspy

Well, in the shi..ty state this girl is in, the most happy music may become perceived as depressing, irritating. When being there myself, I used to hate sunny warm weather. Rain and cold didn't piss off as much. ?
Wait with the drugs, dear lady. Drugs are last resort. You can always get them within 15 min of time and effort. Try to give a broader pictures of what is going on, how long has it lasted? Are there any detrimental factors involved? Like unbearable work, relationship, fungus toxicity, chemicals of some kind, dental issues, gut issues?...

LucyL

Have you tried Idea Labs Daimant? I find a couple drops rubbed into the belly button is a great stabilizer. I think it's the pro-dopamine effect. But other than that, I think the appropriate strategy is to start at the beginning and get your metabolic energy up. Track your temperature and pulses, measure your cholesterol and see if you need some thyroid supplementation.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
My mood has improved greatly over the last month since I have been taking approximately 2500 mg of Calcium Carbonate in the form of eggshell powder, some Walgreen's antacid calcium carbonate and some plain calcium carbonate tablets. I take some every time I eat. I don't tolerate a lot of dairy so I am going the supplement route.

Try it and see if you feel better, more balanced, sleep better.

Tigertyger

Nothing helps my mood more then progesterone, pregnenolone and thyroid, I take a very large dose of progesterone. My hormones have been all over the place and those 3 have help in a large way, I can't live without them. Peat also recommends vitamin D, so I take that along with B vitamins, hope this helps.

Well, in the shi..ty state this girl is in, the most happy music may become perceived as depressing, irritating. When being there myself, I used to hate sunny warm weather. Rain and cold didn't piss off as much. ?
Wait with the drugs, dear lady. Drugs are last resort. You can always get them within 15 min of time and effort. Try to give a broader pictures of what is going on, how long has it lasted? Are there any detrimental factors involved? Like unbearable work, relationship, fungus toxicity, chemicals of some kind, dental issues, gut issues?...

I get what you are saying, I have been there before. Maybe she it isn't her and it is the relationship? The fact he is getting fed up speaks volumes. Depression from an unfulfilled relationship is the worst.

I see you edited your original post greasybacongurl, and I am sorry this thread went off track. I am sure you have spectacular taste in music as do I. Pink Floyd's "Division Bell" was the album that I wallowed in and loved it.

LUH 3417

Acupuncture and Chinese herbs have helped me a lot. I just straight up told them I was depressed and whatever herbs the doctor gave me helped me a lot. I have better results with health natura progesterone than with progest-e. For some reason progest-e gives me a stuffy nose almost every time I take it. Nibbling on t3. 10k units vitamin d. Eating food I actually like and enjoy.

conrad0602

As someone else suggested, pregnenolone/progesterone/thyroid. For me, neither pregnenolone or progesterone were able to help untill I started thyroid. At which point all three are now the most important substances for slowly digging me out of this rut, physically and mentally. I was unable to enjoy listening to music watching TV or reading for years. I'm now at a point where I am enjoying movies/series again. Still a ways to go with music and reading (previously my two most enjoyed activities) but moving in the right direction and it's thanks to these three substances.

TanyaHarris

Hello,

I have been dealing with feelings of hopelessness, depression, low energy, could stare at a wall for hours, no zest for life, I have become increasingly less nice to people. Been feeling this way for about 6 years now.

I am wondering if there are any MEDICATIONS that have helped anyone here or HORMONE THERAPIES? Something that isn't horrible for the body?

Thank you in advance <3

UPDATE: I want to learn from people who have taken medication. Please no comments like "listen to music". I already have spectacular taste in music.
Do not despair. I’ve been listening for about a year to what Dr. Jennifer Daniels has to say, she is a breath of fresh air. May I suggest you go eat some calf liver and start listening to her podcasts, she gives personalized advice too. I’ve learned that we all need to get away from conventional medicine if you want to get out alive. She’s at vitalitycycles.com.