I am a tired b****. Please help

freyasam

Especially if there are words then I have to listen to peoples dumb thoughts and ideas with music in the background ahhhh!!!! Get it out of my subconscious!
I understand. :)

Health Natura pregnenolone. If I'm really depressed, 200mg will get me out of it most of the time. I'm certainly not ecstatic, but at least I'm not as super depressed as I was during my childhood and 20s - early 30s. Also working your way up very slowly to two or three grains of thyroid might help. I have/had a lot of health issues, as a woman in my 30s and 40s, so it has taken me years to be able to tolerate thyroid and get to that dose.

Jennifer

Nothing helps my mood more then progesterone, pregnenolone and thyroid, I take a very large dose of progesterone.

May I ask, what brand of pregnenolone do you like best?

1) coffee ( lots of it ) iodine ( 2 drops a day ) 3) vit d ( you must must be low ) 4) b complex ( methyl ) 5) epsom salt baths / spray magnesium ( life flo brand is good ) 6) more carbs 7) more protein 8) get hormones tested

Tigertyger

1) coffee ( lots of it ) iodine ( 2 drops a day ) 3) vit d ( you must must be low ) 4) b complex ( methyl ) 5) epsom salt baths / spray magnesium ( life flo brand is good ) 6) more carbs 7) more protein 8) get hormones tested
I have tried several but I prefer Health Natura pregnenolone and that's what I'm taking currently.

Tigertyger

Sorry, I replied to the wrong person.
Sorry, I replied to the wrong message??‍♀️

TheCalciumCad

Hello,

I have been dealing with feelings of hopelessness, depression, low energy, could stare at a wall for hours, no zest for life, I have become increasingly less nice to people. Been feeling this way for about 6 years now.

I am wondering if there are any MEDICATIONS that have helped anyone here or HORMONE THERAPIES? Something that isn't horrible for the body?

Thank you in advance <3

UPDATE: I want to learn from people who have taken medication. Please no comments like "listen to music". I already have spectacular taste in music.

I would try an get dopamine levels up which in turn would lower brain serotonin. So get some sunlight in the eyes ideally in the morning which helps regulate sleep/melatonin (if you wear glasses take them off for a short period as they block UV), eat at least 100g of protein (dopamine in synthesised from the amino acid tyrosine in complete proteins) and get thyroid up with lots of sugary coffee throughout the day (i put a pinch of sea salt in mine to keep sodium levels high further lowering serotonin and retain more magnesium), vitamin D and aspirin as all 3 are thyroid mimics.

psans

Hello,

I have been dealing with feelings of hopelessness, depression, low energy, could stare at a wall for hours, no zest for life, I have become increasingly less nice to people. Been feeling this way for about 6 years now.

I am wondering if there are any MEDICATIONS that have helped anyone here or HORMONE THERAPIES? Something that isn't horrible for the body?

Thank you in advance <3

UPDATE: I want to learn from people who have taken medication. Please no comments like "listen to music". I already have spectacular taste in music.
vit d is great bit it wont help you detox

IMO nothing works as well for depression as magnesium

natural calm mag before bed
Drs best mag glycinate orally
transdermal magnesium chloride aka magnesium oil( cheap if you DIY)
IV myers cocktails if you can afford them

also two very good books on depression

the inflamed mind by Bullmore
lost connections by Hari

get both free at ebook-hunter.org
or book4you.org

hope something helps
hang in there and keep your chin up

Hello,

Thank you in advance <3

Hi, I recommend (to at least try) kratom, niacin, and tyrosine. 3 things that helped my mood/ energy levels the most. Also weightlifting for me, which massively increases my mood and I notice when I don't do it. But I would never say everybody "needs" to do it. Just something to try. Anecdotally those things have helped the most. Also (for me) meditation, visualizing, and affirmations which address/ counteract my specific negative thoughts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals