Hypothyroid-Need Your Ideas And Advice

Whimsey

Diagnosed Hashi 2011. TPO >1300. Have been struggling since on various dosages of NDT. September 2018 I decided to try Synthroid: took 50mcg x2 weeks, 75mcg x2 weeks, 100mcg x3 weeks, (I know I dosed this
incorrectly). During this time I developed a muscular jerking in my left shoulder, an electrical current feeling
down left side of my back and left leg. The jerking in my left shoulder evolved into a tremor in my left hand
and arm. When I become conscious of it I can move my hand and stop it, when my attention goes elsewhere
it starts again. I went back to NDT, this did not help with the tremors. I have been researching everything
I can find and no ideas. October 2019 my GP evaluated and said "not Parkinson's". Ordered a MRI of my
head which was clear. I saw a Neurologist who did an evaluation in 15 minutes and said "physiological
tremor". Gave me a prescription for an anti-seizure medication. I have not taken the med because I
keep thinking this has something to do with the T4 or thyroid in some way. I have a few days in which
it gets better then days when it is much worse. At this moment my left hand is shaking badly but as I make
it type it stops. Please give all the ideas you may have. I do appreciated you time.

wintagal

Could be related. Thyroid increases metabolism and can expose deficiencies. Have you tried magnesium? B12?

OP
W

Whimsey

Could be related. Thyroid increases metabolism and can expose deficiencies. Have you tried magnesium? B12?
Yes, I started self injecting B12 because I have a low B12 level and started taking Magnesium because my level was 50% thru the lab range. This
has been since January 2020. I self inject every other day per PAS protocol but no changes. thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals