Hypothyroid And Retention

chanlaw

From what i have read, hypothyroid people have trouble retaining minerals and glycogen. Is it also true for retaining creatine, iodine, taurine and other stuff?

Is it low free t3 that causes retention issue or is it the adrenaline that causes the issue?

Thanks

Recoen

I think the retention issues more stem from the cytoplasm structure (Ling’s work).

Recoen

Ling says ATP is the cardinal adsorbent for cellular water polarization. Peat has also discussed CO2- Peaty things like progesterone, B3, aspirin, etc all seem to help structure the water too.

Lejeboca

How does one improve this structure ?

Ling says ATP is the cardinal adsorbent for cellular water polarization. Peat has also discussed CO2- Peaty things like progesterone, B3, aspirin, etc all seem to help structure the water too.

Indeed, it seems that all (tested) considered-beneficial nutraceuticals and even pain killers, such as Tylenol, structure water (i.e., expand its exclusion zone (EZ)). Roundup is BAD, on the other hand.
This study is a predecessor of the one on ghee as having the best structuring properties, posted here on RPF.

Effect of Health-Promoting Agents on Exclusion-Zone Size

From the Results section:
"... a possible explanation for the holistic effects of various health-promoting agents could lie in
buildup of EZ water within the cells, thus influencing general health, for water is everywhere. The results show that this is
indeed the case with a selection of nutraceuticals and pain relieving medications undertaken for the study that build EZ
water over a sizable range of concentrations. By contrast, the weed killer, Roundup, whose active ingredient is glyphosate,
failed to show any EZ expansion; instead, EZ diminished steadily with increasing concentration."

(available also from Pollack Laboratory: https://www.pollacklab.org/single-p...ealth-Promoting-Agents-on-Exclusion-Zone-Size )