Hypothetical Scenario: Vaccine (with Ray Peat Diet) or No vaccine (Without Ray Peat Diet)

Which will be better off long term?

• Option 1 (No vaccine, no Ray Peat diet)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Option 2 (Vaccine with Ray Peat diet)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

rr1

This is a hypothetical question, and I know sometimes hypothetical questions are hard to answer, but the question is, which would be better in the long run? Option 1 or 2?

1) Someone who will never discover Ray Peat principles in their life, and will most likely fall into habits of bad dieting, restricting sugar, eating high pufa, etc. BUT this person didn't get any COVID-19 vaccine.

2) Someone who DID get a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine, but afterwards went on to discover Ray Peat, and implement good nutrition, sunlight, thyroid, progesterone and all protective substances.

This was just a shower thought, but I'm interested to see what people think.

P

Peatness

Yet another time wasting ‘should I get vaccinated’ post, this time dressed up as a genuine metabolic question.

OP
R

rr1

Yet another time wasting ‘should I get vaccinated’ post, this time dressed up as a genuine metabolic question.
It's not a 'should I get vaccinated post'. Of course I am not going to get vaccinated lol

OP
R

rr1

Is this your way of rationalising getting the "vaccine"?
Does it really seem like that? No it's not, I was just curious and thought it would be interesting to talk about.

stoic

Does it really seem like that? No it's not, I was just curious and thought it would be interesting to talk about.
Sorry, the current wave of vaccine trolls is making me a bit cynical.

Still, it's way too early to determine the long-term impact (peaty diet or not).

OP
R

rr1

Sorry, the current wave of vaccine trolls is making me a bit cynical.

Still, it's way too early to determine the long-term impact (peaty diet or not).
No problem, I'm also seeing an abundance of these should I get vaccinated posts, when there is clearly enough information about it on the forum. I just thought this would be something a little different.

Another way of looking at the question could be, for your partner in the future, would you want this person to be Option A or Option B? I agree it may be too early to determine, but I'm sure people still have some thoughts.

Korven

I'd go with option 1.

We have literally no idea what the potential negative long-term effects of mRNA vaccines are. I would much rather eat a high PUFA diet than get injected with experimental drugs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals