Hypothesis- Transgender Mania and Jeffrey Epstein links

Drareg

I’m starting this thread to be added to as time passes, I have become convinced that the likes of Epstein and co have some transgender secrets buried, it’s likely to be along the lines of underage sex by powerful people with transgender individuals, I’m not implying the theory that celebrities are really men etc like the pizza gate crap that seeks to undermine the already depraved Epstein story with sensationalism.
As many of you know Jeffrey Epstein was a paedophile sex trafficker for the elites like Bill Gates/prince andrew/ United Nations representatives etc,this information was enlightening the public to their behavior, not long after this we get covid19 and authoritarian social change that justifies bailouts for big banks and big businesses.
Since then we have 24/7 news cycles on identity politics which includes a diverse array of wokists delusions, this pushes an elite child sex trafficking ring under the radar.

One of the many topics pumped is sex, there is a clear agenda from the ruling class to normalize certain sexual behaviors as beneficial, mainly to women, ironically most of these behaviors encouraged under the guise of feminism benefit men more and continue to benefit men even as they age, to be clear I’m not advocating for religious like repression of woman in any way but let’s be honest a free for all no strings attached sexual society benefits men more for the entirety of their lives than women.

They are also pumping transgender issues relentlessly, keep in mind the amount of transgender folks in society is minuscule, if they want breasts let them do it, if they want to remove their penises let them do it is my take however suppressing empirical scientific research into sexual coherency under the guise of "its all a social construct" should not be tolerated, highlighting autism prevalence within the transgender community should not be silenced and teaching 5 years olds about transgender issues is redundant and should be let to the parents discretion, providing hormone blockers to 5 year olds is also clearly psychopathic. We could go on all day here highlighting the wokists delusions but that seems to be the wokists agenda, tie us up in verbose knots for as long as possible with their designed low intelligent solipsisms.

So why do we have this as one of the main issues globally? It’s a great distraction number one, the ultimate circus to garner attention is anything sexual and distract from the ongoing tax payer funded covid bailouts along with drive to global authoritarianism, for me though there is more to it and it must be an attempt to normalize the elites past sexual behaviors to temper the rage and disgust once it comes out. There is almost certainly a transgender link to their behaviors, after normalizing transgenderism it’s seems they will move toward the age of sexual consent, Epstein was framed to be with "underage women" , he was a paedophile along with his elite clients, they will attempt to normalize this with time I’m sure.

Like I said it’s a hypothesis, a guess, if any of you have information going forward post it here.

BrianF

I read a fantastic article by a woman who points out that the drivers of the transgender lobby, pharma and individuals such as Warren Buffet and everyone's favourite Dark Lord, George Soros (is there nothing this evil scumbag isn't involved in?) are doing so for financial gains. The lobby is incredibly well funded and highly professional. Each sex-change operation costs a huge amount of money and the companies behind the lobby gain massively. Then ongoing, the individual must, for the rest of their lives, use expensive hormone medication. A patient/payment for life.

After reading the article, my take on it is that the aim here is to normalise this notion in a way that any national health services who might not comply or individual physicians who would not recommend such proceedures would be demonised and pressurised in such a way that they would be easily cowed into going along with it. As always, follow the money trail!

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I read a fantastic article by a woman who points out that the drivers of the transgender lobby, pharma and individuals such as Warren Buffet and everyone's favourite Dark Lord, George Soros (is there nothing this evil scumbag isn't involved in?) are doing so for financial gains. The lobby is incredibly well funded and highly professional. Each sex-change operation costs a huge amount of money and the companies behind the lobby gain massively. Then ongoing, the individual must, for the rest of their lives, use expensive hormone medication. A patient/payment for life.

After reading the article, my take on it is that the aim here is to normalise this notion in a way that any national health services who might not comply or individual physicians who would not recommend such proceedures would be demonised and pressurised in such a way that they would be easily cowed into going along with it. As always, follow the money trail!

Yes this is definitely part of it, this reassignment surgery seems rampant in South America so it’s possibly modeled from that. The elites love the South American model of society in general.

As much as profit can be made from hormones I’m guessing there is a more expensive "genetic" drug in the pipeline coming soon, probably have something to do with CRISPR genome editing, they won’t care if it’s dangerous as long as they are indemnified, they are already happy to prescribe hormone blockers to kids, thankfully this has been banned in the UK just recently.

S-VV

One of the many topics pumped is sex, there is a clear agenda from the ruling class to normalize certain sexual behaviors as beneficial, mainly to women, ironically most of these behaviors encouraged under the guise of feminism benefit men more and continue to benefit men even as they age, to be clear I’m not advocating for religious like repression of woman in any way but let’s be honest a free for all no strings attached sexual society benefits men more for the entirety of their lives than women.
Don't forget forcing women to work under "empowerment", effectively doubling the workforce, driving down wages and increasing inflation.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Don't forget forcing women to work under "empowerment", effectively doubling the workforce, driving down wages and increasing inflation.
Great point.
In saying that society could easily adjust to give flexible hours to women who want to have a career and raise kids.
The elites partners pick and choose what they want to do and when.

37200458-9083691-image-m-83_1608753139306.jpg

OP
Drareg

Drareg

tldr: An insane far right billionaire and big Pharma financed this.

Yep, money is the amplifier that creates meaning, with pop culture today being so low intelligent it’s easy, you could get them following and supporting anything.

Soros is a vile creature, still though it’s google and big corporate business that have more power of meaning creation in normie minds.

The individuals working in these organizations just take the money because of greed, those same idiots will have to live in this incoherent mess down the line, they will cry when revolts of delusion land at their door.

johnwester130

I’m starting this thread to be added to as time passes, I have become convinced that the likes of Epstein and co have some transgender secrets buried, it’s likely to be along the lines of underage sex by powerful people with transgender individuals, I’m not implying the theory that celebrities are really men etc like the pizza gate crap that seeks to undermine the already depraved Epstein story with sensationalism.
As many of you know Jeffrey Epstein was a paedophile sex trafficker for the elites like Bill Gates/prince andrew/ United Nations representatives etc,this information was enlightening the public to their behavior, not long after this we get covid19 and authoritarian social change that justifies bailouts for big banks and big businesses.
Since then we have 24/7 news cycles on identity politics which includes a diverse array of wokists delusions, this pushes an elite child sex trafficking ring under the radar.

They are also pumping transgender issues relentlessly, keep in mind the amount of transgender folks in society is minuscule, if they want breasts let them do it, if they want to remove their penises let them do it is my take however suppressing empirical scientific research into sexual coherency under the guise of "its all a social construct" should not be tolerated, highlighting autism prevalence within the transgender community should not be silenced and teaching 5 years olds about transgender issues is redundant and should be let to the parents discretion, providing hormone blockers to 5 year olds is also clearly psychopathic. We could go on all day here highlighting the wokists delusions but that seems to be the wokists agenda, tie us up in verbose knots for as long as possible with their designed low intelligent solipsisms.

So why do we have this as one of the main issues globally? It’s a great distraction number one, the ultimate circus to garner attention is anything sexual and distract from the ongoing tax payer funded covid bailouts along with drive to global authoritarianism, for me though there is more to it and it must be an attempt to normalize the elites past sexual behaviors to temper the rage and disgust once it comes out. There is almost certainly a transgender link to their behaviors, after normalizing transgenderism it’s seems they will move toward the age of sexual consent, Epstein was framed to be with "underage women" , he was a paedophile along with his elite clients, they will attempt to normalize this with time I’m sure.

Like I said it’s a hypothesis, a guess, if any of you have information going forward post it here.

Epstein is still alive

See Lin Wood

GelatinGoblin

Sexual freedom instead harms man. No sex benefits man, only reproductive sex is truly empowering, or sex with no Orgasm. For example submissive sex or submissive sexual positions are very common, and sexual degeneracy also, this is being marketed as enjoyable "fetishes". Sex and lust is misery! Of course the sexual revolution mostly benefits the increasingly Estrogenic and feminine Western males, which are sex hungry, and morally shallow and depressed, in attempts to fill these they base a good portion of time, money and thought into lust, which does not have an end. It is an endless dark pit of confusion; more questions and less answers, also "forgetfulness". The West will collapse and this cancer will die out.
My words weren't the most relevent, your post and the things you present are fairly apparent, all I can think is that it all of this reminds me of the word "Estrogenic".

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Sexual freedom instead harms man. No sex benefits man, only reproductive sex is truly empowering, or sex with no Orgasm. For example submissive sex or submissive sexual positions are very common, and sexual degeneracy also, this is being marketed as enjoyable "fetishes". Sex and lust is misery! Of course the sexual revolution mostly benefits the increasingly Estrogenic and feminine Western males, which are sex hungry, and morally shallow and depressed, in attempts to fill these they base a good portion of time, money and thought into lust, which does not have an end. It is an endless dark out of confusion; more question and less answers, also "forgetfulness". The West will collapse and this cancer will die out.
My words weren't the most relevent, your post and the things you present are fairly apparent, all I can think is that it all of t-8£ reminds me of the word "Estrogenic".

I agree, it’s a downward slope of sorts but men will dominate this system, it’s a degenerate system for both sexes but like I say men will lead it to where it inevitably goes.
There is also the belief that hypergamy will be a thing of the past and this will benefit women, the claim is women are gaining more college degrees, this is true but the degrees are in subjects like the humanities/social studies, they are not high paying degrees for the most part, careers in stem are dominated by men and this is the high paying jobs now and on into the future, even investing in stocks via apps like robin hood are dominated by men, this gives the top 20% of men in society more power over women via hypergamy.
Even a universal basic income will still leave people desiring more wealth, women are being led astray by these narratives, they are not being empowered, we have tokens instead, it’s still a male dominated system, we will see a rise in single mothers also, the new system can support them, again men benefit here more than women, men still suffer from this behavior but women have more stress.
I also believe female lifespan will start to decrease in the bottom 80% of society and female suicide will increase, it may take 10-20 years to see this effect.

A more "peaty" view to female empowerment is what’s necessary, society in general are on a completely different path for now, Peat mentioned society will change when they see how bad their health is, this system is taking us there.

Inaut

Apparently this transgender “phenomenon” has been around since antiquity (probably before). Even Alexander the Great dressed up in drag apparently... Too many to name in current times. It’s runs deep.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Apparently this transgender “phenomenon” has been around since antiquity (probably before). Even Alexander the Great dressed up in drag apparently... Too many to name in current times. It’s runs deep.

Yes this is true, given hormone blockers to kids wasn’t though.....

In Africa before European colonization homosexuality and men dressing and assuming female "gender roles" was very common also.

Yes this is true, given hormone blockers to kids wasn’t though.....

In Africa before European colonization homosexuality and men dressing and assuming female "gender roles" was very common also.

@Inaut , that's cross dressing, not transgenderism (although I totally support bundling pathologies).

@Drareg , do you have links to this African phenomenon? I'm only aware of one African tribe which sodomised each young man in a maturation ritual prior to heterosexual marriage.

T

TheBeard

Sexual freedom instead harms man. No sex benefits man, only reproductive sex is truly empowering, or sex with no Orgasm. For example submissive sex or submissive sexual positions are very common, and sexual degeneracy also, this is being marketed as enjoyable "fetishes". Sex and lust is misery! Of course the sexual revolution mostly benefits the increasingly Estrogenic and feminine Western males, which are sex hungry, and morally shallow and depressed, in attempts to fill these they base a good portion of time, money and thought into lust, which does not have an end. It is an endless dark pit of confusion; more questions and less answers, also "forgetfulness". The West will collapse and this cancer will die out.
My words weren't the most relevent, your post and the things you present are fairly apparent, all I can think is that it all of this reminds me of the word "Estrogenic".

High estrogens in a high androgen context isn't problematic.
I really would pay a lot to get a comprehensive bloodwork of notorious pedophiles to understand what's going on.
After all, Epstein has a highly androgenic face, he cannot have been all estrogens at most his development stages.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Inaut , that's cross dressing, not transgenderism (although I totally support bundling pathologies).

@Drareg , do you have links to this African phenomenon? I'm only aware of one African tribe which sodomised each young man in a maturation ritual prior to heterosexual marriage.

It’s from the propaganda outlet the guardian, the article mentions 2 books that cover it.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

High estrogens in a high androgen context isn't problematic.
I really would pay a lot to get a comprehensive bloodwork of notorious pedophiles to understand what's going on.
After all, Epstein has a highly androgenic face, he cannot have been all estrogens at most his development stages.

Its tissue specific though, as we develop in the womb each time period is dependent on resources available, you can have a great start but stress in the mother’s environment via lack of resources etc and development will adjust.
The same dynamic applies once out of the womb.

Epstein has one telltale sign of an incoherent hormone pattern and that’s receding gums.

Its tissue specific though, as we develop in the womb each time period is dependent on resources available, you can have a great start but stress in the mother’s environment via lack of resources etc and development will adjust.
The same dynamic applies once out of the womb.

Epstein has one telltale sign of an incoherent hormone pattern and that’s receding gums.

Also, his erection is shaped like an egg (according to testimony from abuse victims, a claim which was repeated by one detective in a taped interrogation film available online).