Hypopnea Sleep 1 Good Night In 7 Years

rei

I just tried, thanks for the explanation, but no I can not touch every vertebre at the same time, I wonder if there are people capable of doing this kind.
For me it took over 1 year of daily "chiropractic yoga" to repair posture to be able to do it. Look up esther gokhale lectures on youtube, she describes well how in the ~1900 the "J" spine was considered normal, but in the following 50 years at some point it had transformed to the current chronicly diseased "S" spine being considered normal.

While it might have become "normal" as in what most people have, it is not "healthy" or "desirable"

hei

I don't know how to say it in another way. Take any wall, the outer corner. Outside a house a corner. Go stand there with the spine against the corner. Can you make contact from pelvis (/hip) to neck, all vertebra touching the wall? If you can you have normal posture, otherwise it is damaged if there is a forced arc that separates some part of the spine from the corner.
What are you supposed to do if it's damaged in a way that can't be fixed (e.g. a crushed vertebra, you can't regrow bone)?

rei

This is simply speculation, but to me it seems disc issues, bone damage etc. are fixable by eliminating the problem that caused them. It does not matter if it is chronic degeneration or trauma, the REASON for it not healing is improper fascial tension/support.

I had quite severe sacralization that tilted pelvis and functionally made one foot "longer" than other, it twisted my spine and distorted my shoulder line to compensate, calcified all joints and tissue due to never resolving physiological stress, caused forward head posture and forward shoulders, but as of now i am probably the most flexible person i know with all the things i mentioned healed with no residue. I grew over 3cm during this process.

You indeed can regrow and dissolve/remodel bone. But the metabolic situation must be right, this includes nutrition, hormones and physical(and psychological to some degree) stress. Most people probably have continuous excessive physical stress/fascial tension from postural damage. And according to the mammalian stress mechanism theory the physical signal is as important as the biochemical signal in coordinating and allowing healing. http://www.stressmechanism.com/ i highly recommend watching the lecture series, it is only slightly over one hour and is extremely thought-provoking.

Fidelio

I weigh 98kg
This is your biggest problem and the most likely candidate for your sleeping issues.
Sleep apnea directly correlates with size.
Get to a healthy weight for your height and re-evaluate.
Also stop eating so close to bed, give it 3 hours at the very least. Ie if you go to bed at 10PM, no food after 7PM.

OP
M

max13

This is your biggest problem and the most likely candidate for your sleeping issues.
Sleep apnea directly correlates with size.
Get to a healthy weight for your height and re-evaluate.
Also stop eating so close to bed, give it 3 hours at the very least. Ie if you go to bed at 10PM, no food after 7PM.

I don't think, before I weighed 83kg, and I had this problem, then I switched to 90kg, always the same problem.

OP
M

max13

This is simply speculation, but to me it seems disc issues, bone damage etc. are fixable by eliminating the problem that caused them. It does not matter if it is chronic degeneration or trauma, the REASON for it not healing is improper fascial tension/support.

I had quite severe sacralization that tilted pelvis and functionally made one foot "longer" than other, it twisted my spine and distorted my shoulder line to compensate, calcified all joints and tissue due to never resolving physiological stress, caused forward head posture and forward shoulders, but as of now i am probably the most flexible person i know with all the things i mentioned healed with no residue. I grew over 3cm during this process.

You indeed can regrow and dissolve/remodel bone. But the metabolic situation must be right, this includes nutrition, hormones and physical(and psychological to some degree) stress. Most people probably have continuous excessive physical stress/fascial tension from postural damage. And according to the mammalian stress mechanism theory the physical signal is as important as the biochemical signal in coordinating and allowing healing. http://www.stressmechanism.com/ i highly recommend watching the lecture series, it is only slightly over one hour and is extremely thought-provoking.

but I don't understand, we all have cervical lordosis, dorsal kyphosis and lumbar lordosis yet.

hei

You indeed can regrow and dissolve/remodel bone. But the metabolic situation must be right, this includes nutrition, hormones and physical(and psychological to some degree) stress. Most people probably have continuous excessive physical stress/fascial tension from postural damage. And according to the mammalian stress mechanism theory the physical signal is as important as the biochemical signal in coordinating and allowing healing. Mammalian Stress Mechanism - The Resurrection of Stress Theory i highly recommend watching the lecture series, it is only slightly over one hour and is extremely thought-provoking.
I watched all 2 hours of the series and I still don't understand the significance. Most of it went over my head but I didn't really see anything like what you wrote. I did note that in part five he says that "damaged tissues never completely return to normal" during long-term "remodelling" (more like maintenance) after the acute post-injury healing phase concludes.
The attachment is an example of bone damage to the spine. Obviously it's not healthy but how could the stress from such an improper posture be avoided, let alone the bone repaired?

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

rei

Jerry tennant has presented research demonstrating that scar tissue forms if a cell is unable to ramp up the voltage in response to injury, and instead only returns to normal. If it can be ramped up over normal level, regeneration happens.

This would require you get all fascial tension eliminated, a completely straight spine that is not receiving tension signals from the wound up fascia. When this mechanical tension signal is smaller, the cell is working less stressed. This gives it a higher chance to successfully ramp up voltage and regenerate instead of mitigate (scar). I remember Peat mention about how someone had cut off their finger tip, and noticed that if it is airtightly covered it would regenerate the tip. He attributed it to increased co2 under the cover. Increased co2 helps cell ramp up energy production.

Bone is well-.known to have good ability to remodel, regenerate etc.

Also, did you notice this diagram: Mammalian Stress Mechanism Diagram

The whole blue side (extrinsic pathway) is affected by things like sensing tension, pain, heat etc

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals