Hypopnea Sleep 1 Good Night In 7 Years

OP
M

max13

What do you think is causing you to have shallow breathing, as you said hypopnee?

Have you checked your urine pH to determine your acid-base balance? If you have acidic ecf (extracellular fluids) and blood, and you have low serum CO2, you will have low tissue oxygenation, and you'll be in need of more oxygen all the time. You'll want to inhale more deeply, but your breathing reflex is to breathe out again because your body is trying to exhale CO2 to reduce acidity (or increase pH).

That is my guess what's happening to you. You can buy a urine pH test strip (Amazon USA has the Hydrion brand pH 5.5-8). And then you can test yourself.

Also helpful to know is your oxygen saturation, your body temperature, your heart rate, and if you have a recent ECG, your Qtc value.

Hello, thank you for your help. I'll immediately buy a strip to test the PH ok.
Regarding saturation during my polysomnography I did not go down, 95% at the lowest and my heart rate when I sleep goes down between 28 and 36 bpm about (4 polysomnographies).
My waking temperature was 35.8 degrees Celsius but since I am followed by my nutritionist I am at 36 degrees celsius in the morning on an emptying.

rei

hello, thank you for your answer, I already sleep on a mattress on the floor and before I slept on a sloped box spring. I also tried a few months of 2mg melatonin with no positive result apart from headaches even more often. :/
Mattress on floor helps little if the mattress is bad. To make it effective you need to ditch the mattress and only use the upper part, that comes above mattress.

Another thing to check: if you go stand your back against outer corner of a wall, can you make contact from pelvis to neck? If not, you have postural damage, and fixing it will fix all other problems.

RWilly

Last edited:
OP
M

max13

Personally, I'd go lower on the OJ because of all the vitamin C. Excess vitamin C not only turns into oxalates, but it can also cause a copper deficiency. You are getting 1784% of the RDI every day in vitamin C with just OJ, and that looks pretty high relative to the amount of copper you are getting.

A few studies to consider:

Dietary copper deficiency increases the mast cell population of the rat - PubMed

Biochemical oxidative stress-related markers in patients with obstructive sleep apnea
and increasing copper intake?

OP
M

max13

Mattress on floor helps little if the mattress is bad. To make it effective you need to ditch the mattress and only use the upper part, that comes above mattress.

Another thing to check: if you go stand your back against outer corner of a wall, can you make contact from pelvis to neck? If not, you have postural damage, and fixing it will fix all other problems.
I'm sorry but I don't understand the test against the wall, can I explain?

K

Kratos

Hello, what do you think I could do then ? my nutritionist is really very strong, he masters this science very well but I am taking various advice.

no grains, no fermented foods, no starches. Just try meat, eggs, some orange juice and milk for two weeks and see how it goes.

Lilac

I recommend you try Dr. Ellie's protocol for oral and dental health. I had a lot of unusual problems with my tongue for decades. When I tried Dr. Ellie's program, I was just trying to avoid cavities and going to the dentist. I never thought it would fix my mouth problems and mouth breathing, which occurred while I slept, not when I was awake. If you can improve your mouth biome, it might help.

I am much older than you, but recently noticed a big sensitivity to histamines, particularly mustard.

This is the original, big thread about Dr. Ellie:
This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

gaze

Hello, thank you for your help. I'll immediately buy a strip to test the PH ok.
Regarding saturation during my polysomnography I did not go down, 95% at the lowest and my heart rate when I sleep goes down between 28 and 36 bpm about (4 polysomnographies).
My waking temperature was 35.8 degrees Celsius but since I am followed by my nutritionist I am at 36 degrees celsius in the morning on an emptying.

you are very hypothyroid. if you bring your waking temperature and heart rate up, youll feeel better. More salt and protein will probably help

OP
M

max13

How near to bed is your latest meal or snack?
my last meal is at 9pm, and before I sleep I drink a glass of orange juice with casein, taurine, wisteria, magnesium and cyproheptadine. then I'm going to sleep around 11:00.

OP
M

max13

I recommend you try Dr. Ellie's protocol for oral and dental health. I had a lot of unusual problems with my tongue for decades. When I tried Dr. Ellie's program, I was just trying to avoid cavities and going to the dentist. I never thought it would fix my mouth problems and mouth breathing, which occurred while I slept, not when I was awake. If you can improve your mouth biome, it might help.

I am much older than you, but recently noticed a big sensitivity to histamines, particularly mustard.

This is the original, big thread about Dr. Ellie:
This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

very interesting, thank you very much I will study in this direction!

OP
M

max13

I think I'd lower the OJ first. Something tells me that is problematic. I wonder if you're having a little reflux from it.

I have no problem with reflux. at the stomach I have never had any problems. But I can try a few days of orange juice reduction. Thank you for the advice.

OP
M

max13

you are very hypothyroid. if you bring your waking temperature and heart rate up, youll feeel better. More salt and protein will probably help

I weigh 98kg, and I must have 150g of protein a day (3-6 eggs, 400g of feta, 2kg of potato), and I don't think I have to salt even more because I already dirty a lot (more than 3 tablespoons a soup a day).
Do you have any other advice? What do you think of cytomel? Thank you for your help.

rei

I'm sorry but I don't understand the test against the wall, can I explain?
I don't know how to say it in another way. Take any wall, the outer corner. Outside a house a corner. Go stand there with the spine against the corner. Can you make contact from pelvis (/hip) to neck, all vertebra touching the wall? If you can you have normal posture, otherwise it is damaged if there is a forced arc that separates some part of the spine from the corner.

gaze

I weigh 98kg, and I must have 150g of protein a day (3-6 eggs, 400g of feta, 2kg of potato), and I don't think I have to salt even more because I already dirty a lot (more than 3 tablespoons a soup a day).
Do you have any other advice? What do you think of cytomel? Thank you for your help.

hows your digestion? that may be too many potatos, as potatos can be hard to digest sometimes. but you know your body best

OP
M

max13

I don't know how to say it in another way. Take any wall, the outer corner. Outside a house a corner. Go stand there with the spine against the corner. Can you make contact from pelvis (/hip) to neck, all vertebra touching the wall? If you can you have normal posture, otherwise it is damaged if there is a forced arc that separates some part of the spine from the corner.

I just tried, thanks for the explanation, but no I can not touch every vertebre at the same time, I wonder if there are people capable of doing this kind.

OP
M

max13

hows your digestion? that may be too many potatos, as potatos can be hard to digest sometimes. but you know your body best

I cook potatoes in water, unlike the oven their digestion is much simpler. since my nutitionist vassili follows me my digestion is much better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals