Hypogonadism

Hairlosssucks

Shrunken testicles, watery semen, weight gain without changing diet, no libido, bad sleep and my doctor says it’s stress. What a ****head.

How can I fix this, it’s clear I’m suffering from low t. I’m getting my blood test results soon. But even if it’s low it will probs be in the “norm” ranges e.g the having the test levels of a 60 year old.

I’m also really ******* depressed about this and don’t want to go on holiday anymore due to the rapid weight gain etc.

Going on t at my age is ******* embarrassing, is their anyway to kickstart my testicles into working like HCG?

postman

Not consuming dairy and drinking a lot of coffee makes a big difference for me.

RobertJM

Not consuming dairy and drinking a lot of coffee makes a big difference for me.

How long have you been off dairy and what have you noticed? A better gut? What does the extra coffee do? By doing both of those things perhaps more bowel movements if the dairy was a huge problem to begin with.

postman

Does drinking coffee aid low t?
Yes, coffee enhances 5 alpha reductase activity. It increases the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone which is about 10x more powerful than testosterone, and an aromatase inhibitor as well, testosterone and DHT increases, estrogen decreases.
How long have you been off dairy and what have you noticed? A better gut? What does the extra coffee do? By doing both of those things perhaps more bowel movements if the dairy was a huge problem to begin with.
My coffee doesn't cause any stomach irritation or bowel movements. Getting off dairy greatly reduced my gyno. Consuming a lot of dairy, especially the high fat kind, really makes me feel quite effeminate.

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

Yes, coffee enhances 5 alpha reductase activity. It increases the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone which is about 10x more powerful than testosterone, and an aromatase inhibitor as well, testosterone and DHT increases, estrogen decreases.

My coffee doesn't cause any stomach irritation or bowel movements. Getting off dairy greatly reduced my gyno. Consuming a lot of dairy, especially the high fat kind, really makes me feel quite effeminate.

I’ll try your advice thank you

postman

I’ll try your advice thank you
Here are some other tips from my personal experience only, eat starchy foods rather than sugary foods. Some animal fats seem to be androgenic, espeically beef fat and eggs, especially when eaten raw. Some fibers seem to move it in the right direction, beans (soaked for 12+ hours, cooked for 2+ hours) and potatoes, but some other fibers seem to make it worse like fruit fibers and grain fibers. Nicotine could be helpful.

postman

Also, when I tried HCG it only helped while I was taking it, i didn't actually heal/cure anything. It also seemed to cause a lot of aromatization. So I would not recommend it. If your testicles are actually atrophied for whatever reason I think raw animal protein would be helpful, even raw milk, although the raw dairy would probably only heal your testicles and not really your hypogonadism. Raw meats and raw eggs are better.

Cirion

+1 on dairy. Ditched it from my diet and not looking back.

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

We need more information.

Can you talk about your day, food intakes, lifestyle habits etc?

Exercise generally consists of cardio (I’m trying to lose weight, so it increases my t) and body weight exercises.

Breakfast is eggs, fruit, OJ and yogurt

Lunch is generally carbs

Dinner Normally meats and vegs, sometimes soup, stew or bone broth

postman

For cardio don't do low intensity endurance workout, instead do explosive high intensity interval training

Luckytype

Exercise generally consists of cardio (I’m trying to lose weight, so it increases my t) and body weight exercises.

Breakfast is eggs, fruit, OJ and yogurt

Lunch is generally carbs

Dinner Normally meats and vegs, sometimes soup, stew or bone broth
How many calories in a day? A lot of times a total lower energy state can cause what is believed to be hypogonadism

Beefcake

How many calories in a day? A lot of times a total lower energy state can cause what is believed to be hypogonadism

Testify to this. Important to eat enough calories especially when working out as a male. Also if you do have low T exercise can be counterproductive since low T makes you exercise intolerant and will give you cortisol spikes way easier. Sometimes quiting exercise and focus on recovery and healing first can help you get a low T level from like 100 into average 500-600. This did happen to me. I was under eating and working out to often for my low T. Once I stopped working out focused on resting, stressing down by walking in nature, jogging was like the most intense exercise I did. Focused on eating healthy and just removing all stress in my life. That helped my T levels go to 600 in like 1-2 months. And one year later I tested close to 1000. This was totally without exercise. Stress and reducing stress is a major player. Your doctor is right about that. And not just the mental percieved stress you face in life. Your sleep habits, starvation and over exercise are all stresses for your body. Along with that I would recommend you to do some more lab tests on minerals, vitamins and hormones to actually see in detail whats happening on tve inside. This can help you rule out and nutrient deficiencies.
Www.Idealabs.ecwid.com
has some good products aswell. I read good about 6keto-progesterone being strong anti cortisol and T booster.

Test Results Before/after Using 6-keto P4

Last edited:
OP
H

Hairlosssucks

I don’t really count I just generally go with how I feel, but I’m pretty sure I’m not under-eating

OP
H

Hairlosssucks

Testify to this. Important to eat enough calories especially when working out as a male. Also if you do have low T exercise can be counterproductive since low T makes you exercise intolerant and will give you cortisol spikes way easier. Sometimes quiting exercise and focus on recovery and healing first can help you get a low T level from like 100 into average 500-600. This did happen to me. I was under eating and working out to often for my low T. Once I stopped working out focused on resting, stressing down by walking in nature, jogging was like the most intense exercise I did. Focused on eating healthy and just removing all stress in my life. That helped my T levels go to 600 in like 1-2 months. And one year later I tested close to 1000. This was totally without exercise. Stress and reducing stress is a major player. Your doctor is right about that. And not just the mental percieved stress you face in life. Your sleep habits, starvation and over exercise are all stresses for your body. Along with that I would recommend you to do some more lab tests on minerals, vitamins and hormones to actually see in detail whats happening on tve inside. This can help you rule out and nutrient deficiencies.
Www.Idealabs.ecwid.com
has some good products aswell. I read good about 6keto-progesterone being strong anti cortisol and T booster.

Test Results Before/after Using 6-keto P4

Everything you said is true and correct but I think the fact my gonads have literally shrunk means that your average t boosting lifestyle might not be enough.

Beefcake

Everything you said is true and correct but I think the fact my gonads have literally shrunk means that your average t boosting lifestyle might not be enough.

I had the same as you 0 libido. Like I couldn’t even get hard if I tried. My semen was basically just water and on top of that my balls was shrunken compared to what they grew into once I changed my lifestyle. You come to ask for advice I and a lot of other people on this forum have been trying to figure out the low and high T formula for years. And usually it’s much simpler than you suspect. Shrunken balls doesn’t mean you’re screwed. You can reverse that quite fast. What I would advice you though is to test more hormones further specially prolactin. Just so you could rule out a pituitary adenoma. Its a benign tumor in the brain. Nothing dangerous but it could be causing your symptoms. If it’s not the cause then I would suspect lifestyle changes would help. First you need to test your T levels and come back to us. The worst you can do is just trying random things without doing bloodwork.

Luckytype

I don’t really count I just generally go with how I feel, but I’m pretty sure I’m not under-eating

By this, if you go by how you feel, a stress-supressed apetite leads you down the path of never having the chemical energy to product much of anything let alone be in a state to creatr hormones and burn calories

TeslaFan

If you masturbate often, stop. Prolactin, triggered by masturbation, inhibits testosterone. Actual sex on the other hand drives adrenaline up, which lowers prolactin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals