Low Toxin Logs Hypervitaminosis A — A Case Study Of Myself

CiggyTardust

This thread is why I don't supplement fat soluble vitamins or really any other isolated compounds apart from magnesium and zinc occasionally.

tallglass13

This is an amazing thread youngSinatra,
Together with Grant's work and Garrett's work, this is really proving to be a humongous step into the reality of healthfulness. Looking at your 230 cholesterol, and your 150 LDL, this completely corresponds with what Grant has shown. This also notes that having a very good high level of vitamin d didn't take away your symptoms. When I emailed Ray about my eczema and a couple other symptoms, he just said he suspects a vitamin d deficiency. You are at a very high level of vitamin d and your symptoms are still bad because of your vitamin A toxicity. And all you really did was supplement a good quality retinol supplement, along with the RP diet.
I just booked my retinol serums for next week, I will report my results. I don't expect to be as high as you are in retinol but I suspect I'm pretty high. I'll be closely following my low vitamin a diet which should bring out some vitamin A in serum over the next week. I'm not going to test my cholesterol because I'm sure it's around 220,
But I will test it in about 3 to 6 months hoping it to be around 170. RP thinks we should take thyroid to lower our cholesterol, but all we really need to do is lower our vitamin A, with no supplements to get a great decrease in cholesterol and ldl.

GermanTruther

Oatmeal... C'mon bro...
I think eating high cholesterol foods can use up your vitamin A storages by a lot.
Supplementing vitamin A is always a bad thing.
I would eat white bread with beef or white rice with beef
You look good bro. Also read you had a similar life like me, in the sense of drinking a lot of raw eggs which made you bulk up like crazy and let people think you’re older than you are. Really miss those times.

What’s your diet like at the moment?

Dr. B

Oatmeal... C'mon bro...
I think eating high cholesterol foods can use up your vitamin A storages by a lot.
Supplementing vitamin A is always a bad thing.
I would eat white bread with beef or white rice with beef
hey mate your cheekbone development looks crazy, what's your diet currently and for the last 3+ years or so, do you avoid all dairy and milk?

Razvan

hey mate your cheekbone development looks crazy, what's your diet currently and for the last 3+ years or so, do you avoid all dairy and milk?
Yes, sorry in that comment i meant If i was in his place i would eat that :)) i don't eat this, i eat high dairy diet in fact, milk,cheese ,beef, chocolate,jam,coffee,occasional eggs,honey.
In the last three years on average i ate like this,i think calcium and vitamin D are the main things for bone health.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I experimented with eggs the last few days for their choline content. They sadly seem to cause worsening symptoms, I got bad intracranial pressure and heavy joint pains from them.

Had sensitivity to them for a while and sadly that did not change. They are one of the only foods that seem to cause rheumatic joint pain.
I didn’t eat eggs for about 1.5 years and have now been able to eat them again for almost 2 years. I’m pretty sure going low A/ and oxalate healed my leaky gut which helped me tolerate them again. I still can’t tolerate oxalate or gluten but A from natural animal sources doesn’t give me any issues. It could be different for you of course but figured I’d share my experience.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I didn’t eat eggs for about 1.5 years and have now been able to eat them again for almost 2 years. I’m pretty sure going low A/ and oxalate healed my leaky gut which helped me tolerate them again. I still can’t tolerate oxalate or gluten but A from natural animal sources doesn’t give me any issues. It could be different for you of course but figured I’d share my experience.
Thanks for sharing!

Razvan

You look good bro. Also read you had a similar life like me, in the sense of drinking a lot of raw eggs which made you bulk up like crazy and let people think you’re older than you are. Really miss those times.

What’s your diet like at the moment?
See my reply to mr bollox :)

aliml

I experimented with eggs the last few days for their choline content. They sadly seem to cause worsening symptoms, I got bad intracranial pressure and heavy joint pains from them.

Had sensitivity to them for a while and sadly that did not change. They are one of the only foods that seem to cause rheumatic joint pain.
Egg cause Gallbladder Attack.

Gallbladder Attack Related Markers:
  • Stiffness of joints and muscles
  • Sciatica
  • Frozen shoulder
  • Numbness and paralysis of legs
  • Stiff neck
  • Joins diseases
  • Cold extremeties
  • Knee problems
  • Strong shoulder and back pain
  • Loss of muscle tone
  • Hot and cold flashes
  • Excessive heat and perspiration in the upper part of the body
  • Tongue that is glossy or coated in white or yellow
  • Morbid complexion Constipation
  • Excessive weight gain
  • Excessive wasting
  • Yellowness of eyes and skin
  • Puffy eyes
  • Skin disorder
  • Very greasy hair
  • Problems with vision
  • Tooth and gum problems
  • Liver spots, especially those on the back of hands and facial area
  • Dark color under the eyes
  • Hair loss
  • Dizziness and fainting spells
  • Headaches and migraines
  • High cholesterol
  • Low appetite
  • Food Cravings
  • Diarrhea
  • Digestive disorders & indigestion
  • Hernia
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Flatulence
  • Hemorrhoids
  • A ‘bilous’ or angry personality
  • Nightmares
  • Difficulty sleeping, insomnia
  • Depression
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Sexual problems
  • Hormonal imbalances
  • Menstrual and menopausal disorder
  • Urinary problems
  • Depression

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Egg cause Gallbladder Attack.

Gallbladder Attack Related Markers:
  • Stiffness of joints and muscles
  • Sciatica
  • Frozen shoulder
  • Numbness and paralysis of legs
  • Stiff neck
  • Joins diseases
  • Cold extremeties
  • Knee problems
  • Strong shoulder and back pain
  • Loss of muscle tone
  • Hot and cold flashes
  • Excessive heat and perspiration in the upper part of the body
  • Tongue that is glossy or coated in white or yellow
  • Morbid complexion Constipation
  • Excessive weight gain
  • Excessive wasting
  • Yellowness of eyes and skin
  • Puffy eyes
  • Skin disorder
  • Very greasy hair
  • Problems with vision
  • Tooth and gum problems
  • Liver spots, especially those on the back of hands and facial area
  • Dark color under the eyes
  • Hair loss
  • Dizziness and fainting spells
  • Headaches and migraines
  • High cholesterol
  • Low appetite
  • Food Cravings
  • Diarrhea
  • Digestive disorders & indigestion
  • Hernia
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Flatulence
  • Hemorrhoids
  • A ‘bilous’ or angry personality
  • Nightmares
  • Difficulty sleeping, insomnia
  • Depression
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Sexual problems
  • Hormonal imbalances
  • Menstrual and menopausal disorder
  • Urinary problems
  • Depression
Interesting. Have some of those symptoms after specifically eating eggs, but don‘t have them otherwise at all.

InChristAlone

I started eating 3 eggs a day a few months ago, and haven't been feeling great but it is giving me more energy than when I didn't get much protein in the beginning of the day. What do people eat if they don't do dairy or eggs for breakfast?

redsun

I started eating 3 eggs a day a few months ago, and haven't been feeling great but it is giving me more energy than when I didn't get much protein in the beginning of the day. What do people eat if they don't do dairy or eggs for breakfast?
Meat. A lot of people make the mistake of not having decent amount of protein early in the day and because of this their energy, cognition, and temps aren't good until later in the day when more protein has been consumed. And this becomes more problematic if your protein needs are higher.

InChristAlone

Meat. A lot of people make the mistake of not having decent amount of protein early in the day and because of this their energy, cognition, and temps aren't good until later in the day when more protein has been consumed. And this becomes more problematic if your protein needs are higher.
I have never had much desire for meat in the beginning of the day, Unless it's like leftovers that are already prepared. But definitely not ground beef. Would you give the same recommendations to a woman as to a man?

redsun

I have never had much desire for meat in the beginning of the day, Unless it's like leftovers that are already prepared. But definitely not ground beef. Would you give the same recommendations to a woman as to a man?
Well if you mean total protein intake women is as we know need less. But regardless of the total needs, a good portion of your protein needs should be met in the morning.

For men that may mean 40-50g, or for women 20-30g. It really depends on your size and muscle mass so you need to calculate your requirements to get a good range of how much protein you should consume. Protein should be basically spaced out throughout the day almost equally.

I eat a few eggs straight in the morning. Its quick and a few hours later I get 50g of protein from chicken. This is the best way I have found to do it.

I think the reason why some dont like meat straight in the morning is because they lose too much sodium and water overnight, so until they replenish that, the appetite for meat but just protein in general is not there. Stomach acid absolutely needs fluids and salt.

Dr. B

why do you say definitely not ground beef? :O

Tim Lundeen

Suggest you join Garrett's site, Nutrition Detective -- his protocol is dramatically better than what you're doing -- he's learned a lot by working with lots of people. I've been a member for over 2 years, have gotten superb value for the money.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Suggest you join Garrett's site, Nutrition Detective -- his protocol is dramatically better than what you're doing -- he's learned a lot by working with lots of people. I've been a member for over 2 years, have gotten superb value for the money.
Yes I have access to his protocol.

InChristAlone

Well if you mean total protein intake women is as we know need less. But regardless of the total needs, a good portion of your protein needs should be met in the morning.

For men that may mean 40-50g, or for women 20-30g. It really depends on your size and muscle mass so you need to calculate your requirements to get a good range of how much protein you should consume. Protein should be basically spaced out throughout the day almost equally.

I eat a few eggs straight in the morning. Its quick and a few hours later I get 50g of protein from chicken. This is the best way I have found to do it.

I think the reason why some dont like meat straight in the morning is because they lose too much sodium and water overnight, so until they replenish that, the appetite for meat but just protein in general is not there. Stomach acid absolutely needs fluids and salt.
So you are a fan of eggs then. I do feel better with eggs than without.

redsun

So you are a fan of eggs then. I do feel better with eggs than without.
Yes eggs are a very good food rich in nutrients and absorbable protein. Anyone who can tolerate eggs should consume them daily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals