Hyperthyroid And Fast Metabolism

Kt400

I was always super small and skinny growing up. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroid as a child. I dont remember if it was because of a blood test or if doc was just going off symptoms.

I was wondering if there was anything wrong with having a fast metabolism or hyperthyroid aside from inability to put on weight?

Lolinaa

Me too I am small and skinny since a child till now lol. I have put some weight still peating but nothing crazy.
What saves me is the fact I have curves at the right place like nice bottom and breast so people compliments me a lot on my body and I dress well too.
The symptoms I have are more hypo than hyper like breasts pain, started feeling unease around people. Need being alone, day dreaming. I started being like that like about 5, 6 years ago, lots of fatigue too, anger, stress and anxiety. Those symptoms were more present during the premenstrual cycle.

InChristAlone

Being skinny doesn't necessarily mean you are hyperthyroid. That is only diagnosed by blood tests. Have you checked your basal body temp and pulse? And whether those two numbers go up or down during the day? HypoT can cause very high adrenaline which will keep the fat off you but won't keep you healthy.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Possibly malabsorption.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals