Hypermobility During Pregnancy?

Hello all,my daughter has just discovered she is pregnant--:dummy: .Its very early days,and very unexpected as she was told she couldn't conceive due to pcos and ruptured ovary cysts over the last 12 years.I am obviously thrilled as is she,and I want to make sure she gets the best nutrition there is so I'm obviously going to encourage her to Peaty eating.her normal diet is not great ,but she's decided to follow (in a not to strict way) peats suggestions.I am almost certain she is eostrogen dominant so I've got her progest E. Her health went downhill age 17 after contracting shingles,Epstein Barr she then had CFS,finally diagnosed with hyper mobility and was in constant pain for years.She got very depressed and had no social life for years.she fell in love 2 years ago and is much happier and a good bit healthier.A few points she needs to up her salt and protein .Will the hyper mobility cause any problems,someone told me she will need a stitch because of collagen due to the HM,all advise welcome

OP
E
@Peatress She did not hold on to the pregnancy had a miscarriage around 13 weeks.
Amongst all her other health problems she is is in my eyes Oestrogen dominant,
Plus she has not got much interest in changing to a healthy diet.
I have given up trying to point her in any sort of a healthy direction she is just not interested.
I also think back then she certainly did not take enough Progesterone as she only found out when she was pregnant that a lack of progesterone may be a problem.

Peatress

@Peatress She did not hold on to the pregnancy had a miscarriage around 13 weeks.
Amongst all her other health problems she is is in my eyes Oestrogen dominant,
Plus she has not got much interest in changing to a healthy diet.
I have given up trying to point her in any sort of a healthy direction she is just not interested.
I also think back then she certainly did not take enough Progesterone as she only found out when she was pregnant that a lack of progesterone may be a problem.
I'm sorry to hear this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals