Hydrolyzed Collagen Providing Significant Energy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

Was Eating Hydrolyzed collagen for the last two weeks. This past Monday I used the rest of it up which was about 2x the normal amount I consume in a day. The entire Day I was borderline manic with energy, getting a lot accomplished.

The last two days I didn't not have any and was severely fatigue and sleeping poorly. I quickly went out to purchase some more. Upon putting two heaping tablespoons in a big glass of orange juice. I had almost a face lifting effect, where your eyes sort of open up. It's been two hour since I ate and am still going strong with energy that was missing the first half of the day and the last two days.

For someone with more knowledge than me, Is this the Gelatin blocking serotonin and increasing Dopamine? Interfering with some hormones? Am I Deficient in something? Or is it upregulating thyroid?

jet9

Was Eating Hydrolyzed collagen for the last two weeks. This past Monday I used the rest of it up which was about 2x the normal amount I consume in a day. The entire Day I was borderline manic with energy, getting a lot accomplished.

The last two days I didn't not have any and was severely fatigue and sleeping poorly. I quickly went out to purchase some more. Upon putting two heaping tablespoons in a big glass of orange juice. I had almost a face lifting effect, where your eyes sort of open up. It's been two hour since I ate and am still going strong with energy that was missing the first half of the day and the last two days.

For someone with more knowledge than me, Is this the Gelatin blocking serotonin and increasing Dopamine? Interfering with some hormones? Am I Deficient in something? Or is it upregulating thyroid?
Amarsh213, hi! Are you still using collagen with good results?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals