Hydrogen Water - Insanely Strong Reaction

TripleOG

@TripleOG I'm using the H2 Nano by Hydrogen For Health (Evian bottle) and highly recommend it. I told my mom to buy one and she agreed but she didn't listen to my exact instructions and bought a lesser hydrogen water machine on amazon :( :( Oh well

Yea that seems to be the current go-to for bottles. Are you able to achieve 2/3/4 ppm with multiple runs?

Has she given birth yet? It will be interesting to see what effects it will have on various stages of fetal development as it’s studied more. If it increases baby weight or other things long term.
Yea, been almost a year now. We only had the generator for half the pregnancy. Born 8lbs, as developed as you'd expect a healthy full term newborn to be. Since then, her height and weight has been 90+ percentile and head size 80+ percentile at multiple check-ups. How accurate is our pediatricians percentile chart? Who knows, but she's definitely big compared to other infants her age. Clothes meant for her age stopped fitting around 3mo. More importantly, her health has been stellar. Overall, she's a very happy, bright-eyed, energetic, curious little one. What more can I ask :):

Inaut

Haven’t tested the concentration yet but I run it for two cycles which is supposed to be around 3-4 ppm

Mito

Hydrogen-rich water reduces inflammatory responses and prevents apoptosis of peripheral blood cells in healthy adults: a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial​

RealNeat

I have been using that machine. I like it. Makes me feel better overall and especially when I use cool Icelandic Glacier water in it. I also use the breathing tube and that seems to put me in a really happy mood. I drink after exercise to help with recovery. It's just part of my normal routine now. It is a quality reliable device. The website of the people who make device has good info and other products on it also. Particularly, a breathing device that is about $800. I haven't sprung for that, but I might one day.
I know this thread isn't very active but I've been looking into getting one of those bottles for making hydrogen enriched water. They have a few things I'm concerned with if anyone wants to address them. I understand there are many different types and price ranges. I'm looking at this one: Amazon product ASIN B08F1X5DPJView: https://www.amazon.com/H2Wellness-Hydrogen-Generator-Technology-Borosilicate/dp/B08F1X5DPJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=hydrogen+water&qid=1618775930&sr=8-16
or the one from Life Giving Store as I'd be supporting a Peat inspired company.

Or this one which is much more expensive:

1. They may leach the heavy metals the electrolysis plates are made of in the water eventually. Titanium and platinum or SS are the main metals for the plates I believe.
2. The SPE-PEM tech helps the ozone and chlorine gas off which seem to be an issue if it doesn't have the PEM tech.
3. They all seem to use Perfluorosulfonic acids (PFSAs) in the PEM membrane between the plates? it's highly hydrophobic which worries me as it seems very similar to PFOAs used in Teflon.

Hermes

I know this thread isn't very active but I've been looking into getting one of those bottles for making hydrogen enriched water. They have a few things I'm concerned with if anyone wants to address them. I understand there are many different types and price ranges. I'm looking at this one: Amazon product ASIN B08F1X5DPJView: https://www.amazon.com/H2Wellness-Hydrogen-Generator-Technology-Borosilicate/dp/B08F1X5DPJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=hydrogen+water&qid=1618775930&sr=8-16

1. They may leach the heavy metals the electrolysis plates are made of in the water eventually. Titanium and platinum or SS are the main metals for the plates I believe.
2. The SPE-PEM tech helps the ozone and chlorine gas off which seem to be an issue if it doesn't have the PEM tech.
3. They all seem to use Perfluorosulfonic acids (PFSAs) in the PEM membrane between the plates? it's highly hydrophobic which worries me as it seems very similar to PFOAs used in Teflon.
Have you looked into these products by Eagle Research? They guy seems to be a tinkerer. For what's worth he might be able to answer your concerns. I certainly can't. Sorry.

The products by Eagle Research are also more pricy.

Hermes

The copy to his products sounds like he's talking to you. That's endearing.

Inaut

Hydrogen for health has a good little generator and it makes up to 4ppm per bottle. I like it a lot

achillea

ATP

Did you end up finding a decent product?

ddjd

just saw charlie is selling this product on his site, anyone tried it?? completely new to me

Nebula

Very nice. Which generation method/device/brand?

Good stuff.

What made me a believer was seeing my wife's pregnancy go from a daily grind to a walk-in-the-park within 2 days and stay like that.

Everyone should give it a shot, whether it be tablets, bottles, or gas generators.
Hey Triple,

I remembered you mentioning your wife had good results from inhaling hydrogen during her pregnancy. My sister just became pregnant, about one month along, and I was going to recommend it to her. Would you still recommend it? Any other insights or things you noticed about hydrogen and pregnancy? Did she also do redlight therapy?

My sister also has a massage therapy practice I wonder if there might be a way to combine all three in a way that would be enjoyable for her clients.

TripleOG

Hey Triple,

I remembered you mentioning your wife had good results from inhaling hydrogen during her pregnancy. My sister just became pregnant, about one month along, and I was going to recommend it to her. Would you still recommend it?
Congrats.

Yes I still highly recommend. We're two children in now and going strong.

Any other insights or things you noticed about hydrogen and pregnancy?

Drinking hydrogen is just as important. Targets organs better.

And while hydrogen can take the edge off, nutrition, sleep hygiene, environment, etc still matters.

Did she also do redlight therapy?
Yup. Daily unless she was able to get quality sun.

While pregnant, our babies always became real active whenever my wife went under red light. At first I got nervous thinking the IR waves were "cooking" them (lol) but my fears calmed after a few sessions with LEDs did the same thing. Once born, a red light overhang always calmed them and often put them to sleep. My older one now asks to do it with me, which leads to my younger one joining. Often ends up being a family session :tearsofjoy:

Everything Ray has said about red light benefits I've found true and then some. It's a staple.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom @yerrang @Lokzo @ecstatichamster and anyone

Are you still using H2 water and still receiving benefits? Any updates to share?
I haven’t used mine in quite a while. The last year has been a whirlwind trying to help my husband get through his internship and pass his boards so a few things in my routine have fell by the wayside unfortunately. I really liked it though so now that things are calming down a bit I’ll start back up. Thanks for the reminder!

Is it true that you can create water with magnesium sticks?

Dave Clark

I use a machine every day, 400mL per minute, 30 - 45 minutes a day. I feel it helps lower inflammation and makes headaches better (a little, not completely.)
H2 water is great to drink, and I do that, but in terms of truly palpable effects, the H2 inhalation was extremely more effective at reducing allergies, inflammation, headaches, etc. Probably because it is supposed to be about 75% more absorbable, at least that is what I read. I think both are good, and the H2 water is most likely doing its job in the digestive system, etc., but for more systemic treatment, the inhalation seems to be the way to go. I ended up trying the inhalation after many good reviews, and I am glad I did.