Hydration

Capt Nirvana

Hello

I struggle with some low body temperature and pulse aka hypothyroid.

I have been doing everything right in terms of nutrition etc but the one thing im lacking in terms of doing things correct is the water and salt.
I like to drink a decent amount of water esp when i eat, like after i eat i really want to chug down 0.2-0.5 liter of water because i feel so thirsty, no matter the meal except fruit and milk.
My pee is always clear so this means im overhydrated and also i struggle with some mild water retention.

How do you guys approach this in terms of adding more salt and decreasing water intake ? Do you add salt to your water? what else can i do. Just increase salt in general wich i also find kind of hard to increase my salt more.
In 1998, Dr. Fereydoon Batmanghelid (1931-2004), author of Your Body's Many Cries for Water, told me I would be dead in a year because I didn't drink any plain water.

Ellae

I noticed when I had a crazy thirsty feeling, I am actually craving sugar. This rarely happens now but when it does I increase my sugar for that time.
+1 to this, I occasionally wake up feeling very thirsty and sugar fixes it.

Vins7

Hello

I struggle with some low body temperature and pulse aka hypothyroid.

I have been doing everything right in terms of nutrition etc but the one thing im lacking in terms of doing things correct is the water and salt.
I like to drink a decent amount of water esp when i eat, like after i eat i really want to chug down 0.2-0.5 liter of water because i feel so thirsty, no matter the meal except fruit and milk.
My pee is always clear so this means im overhydrated and also i struggle with some mild water retention.

How do you guys approach this in terms of adding more salt and decreasing water intake ? Do you add salt to your water? what else can i do. Just increase salt in general wich i also find kind of hard to increase my salt more.
That is exactly my experience for the last 6 years, accompanied with my digestive problems after my appendicitis surgery and taking antibiotics.
I know this is an old publication but this sums up in detail what is happening to me.
Has the author of the publication managed to discover anything about it after these years?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals