Hyaluronic acid

Coderr

Has anyone used hyaluronic acid and seen improvement in their skin? I have very dry skin. I want to use. How many mg should I use?

Starship

I didn't notice much difference when taking internally. I still have dry skin. I remember only having good skin when taking omega 3. Taking B6 vitamin doesn't help. I take ~300 mg of hyaluronic acid a day with small molecular weight (closer to medium weight) and don't see any difference after taking it for a year. Though, this study is very convincing that ingesting hyaluronic acid should work.
Oral hyaluronan relieves wrinkles: a double-blinded, placebo-controlled study over a 12-week period

supercoolguy

Has anyone used hyaluronic acid and seen improvement in their skin? I have very dry skin. I want to use. How many mg should I use?
Only as a Knee Injection. That's working excellent goin on 6yrs.
Some people only get 6 months. It's 49% success rate caused insurance to not cover cost.

LA

Never helped my skin. Topical d-alpha tocopheral has helped me the most. My husband and I both used Hyaluronic Acid in 2009 and 2010. I used it on my skin. He purchased the liquid from a Vet Supply in Kentucky. An ex Rodeo Rider told my husband that it helped him and other rodeo riders too who used it when they noticed it helped injured horses. My husband tried it due to motorcycle mishaps.

Last edited:

Kray

I didn't notice much difference when taking internally. I still have dry skin. I remember only having good skin when taking omega 3. Taking B6 vitamin doesn't help. I take ~300 mg of hyaluronic acid a day with small molecular weight (closer to medium weight) and don't see any difference after taking it for a year. Though, this study is very convincing that ingesting hyaluronic acid should work.
Oral hyaluronan relieves wrinkles: a double-blinded, placebo-controlled study over a 12-week period
What Omega 3 source have you used and like? How long to take to notice skin improvement?