Huge Ivermectin study that showed massive positive results against COVID was totally faked.

J.R.K

I think would be fair to say that the vaccines offer a much greater threat than the potential of contracting COVID 19 or the SARSCoV2 virus ever did.

Peater

The Grauniad and it's scum journo's are a bigger threat to well-being than COVID.

RealNeat

While this is a n=1, ivermectin worked for me. I got covid in November 2020, used Ivermectin for 5 days. By day three I had no symptoms but kept using ivermectin for five days. Two weeks later I had an antibody test that showed I had antibodies for covid
Or maybe it took you 5 days to heal.
I don't know if it works or it doesn't but I find it odd that it has becomes commonplace when discussing corunka. It certainly is worth taking vs vaccine (if i were forced to choose) but I still don't see the real reason for hype around this drug. As we know on the RPF, there's alot of preventative measures one could take which are a lot safer long term. I'd push those over IVM or HCQ any day. But I know nothing so ignore m comment.

Quick comment: I didn't care much for the article tbh. Didn't really prove anything to me
yeah this seems to be the unpopular opinion lately... maybe this has become the America's Front Line Doctors/ FLCCC forum?

tankasnowgod

yeah this seems to be the unpopular opinion lately... maybe this has become the America's Front Line Doctors/ FLCCC forum?

I don't think most of them jumped on the Ivermectin Bandwagon. But, I really don't follow them much.

I am kinda surprised how long it's stayed as the darling alterna drug. It knocked HCQ off the box pretty early (even though it seems more dangerous than HCQ), and hasn't relinquished that top spot to something else. I would have thought someone would be pumping Methylene Blue or Cyproheptadine or Cinanserin by now. But, I'm kinda glad those aren't too much in the limelight.

Maybe the horse dewormer can ride this out to the final stretch!

Perry Staltic

Where is the evidence that IVM is dangerous? Not just a study or hypothetical opinion here or there, but actual clinical evidence that there has been significant actual harm caused by the billions of doses given to people throughout the world? It's arguably safer than aspirin. Dihydrogen monoxide is very dangerous and kills more people every year. Get the point?

RealNeat

Where is the evidence that IVM is dangerous? Not just a study or hypothetical opinion here or there, but actual clinical evidence that there has been significant actual harm caused by the billions of doses given to people throughout the world? It's arguably safer than aspirin. Dihydrogen monoxide is very dangerous and kills more people every year. Get the point?
This is flawed logic and here is why. First off water occurs naturally, it's something humans have been accustomed to for a very long length of time. This argument ("show me proof of harm") could be made for anything synthetic that has been produced in the length of time we perceive to be "a lot" but it doesn't change the fact that it is something synthetic added to the body for questionable reasoning, the existence of SARSCOV2 has yet to be proven... I'd rather do the things that have physiological benefit through mechanisms we are already familiar with and that fit within the physiological context of the bioenergetic view. Especially when talking about prophylactic measures.

now as I've said before if someone is on the verge and this drug has some mechanism by which it helps the broad spectrum of symptoms that has been come to be "known" as COVID19 then by all means do it, it's safer than death. I'm not saying it's some dangerous drug that will leave one regretting it for the rest of their life, I'm saying it's unnecessary to focus on.

Perry Staltic

I'm saying it's unnecessary to focus on

It's certainly not the only solution, and I share your viewpoint, but that's our personal choice. Most people don't think like we do, though.

Do you have a similar view of aspirin?

RealNeat

It's certainly not the only solution, and I share your viewpoint, but that's our personal choice. Most people don't think like we do, though.

Do you have a similar view of aspirin?
No, though it's synthetic, it can be found more "whole" (willow bark) in nature and fruits, where as IVM comes from the manipulation of some obscure bacteria. Plus it feeds into the mechanisms that give better structure to the body like opposing FFA and not just helping inflammation but also tackling it at the source.

If any of the things Ray talks about like Losartan, Cinanserin, MB, Progesterone, Aspirin, quinones, certain B vitamin IVs etc had a fanatical following like IVM has accrued, demanding prescriptions, doing independent studies and trial and error protocols in hospitals a shining star would also emerge (they have good efficacy regardless of the spotlight.) IVM just so happens to also be a good anti inflammatory and the doctors who amassed a following because of their rightful criticism of the status quo just so happened to recommend it after some personal experiences... and so it began.

I'm just saying, as people who view physiology as taught by Ray, we have better options. Some right wingers just go with what the other right wingers say, "masks are bad because my other conservative right wing friends think they are!" Is not good enough of reasoning to disprove the case and neither is, "I chose ivermectin because my political side is now crazy about it, HCQ is cool too!"... I'm not ripping on the right or conservatives... I share many of the views but blind faith is not something I respect.

people who have never even touched the subject of natural/ alternative health all of a sudden become experts because of their political leaning and chose to worship drugs they don't know an alternative to or the long term implications of. Others are more well read in their reasoning but still the limelight on IVM is overkill.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

No, though it's synthetic, it can be found more "whole" (willow bark) in nature and fruits, where as IVM comes from the manipulation of some obscure bacteria. Plus it feeds into the mechanisms that give better structure to the body like opposing FFA and not just helping inflammation but also tackling it at the source.

If any of the things Ray talks about like Losartan, Cinanserin, MB, Progesterone, Aspirin, quinones, certain B vitamin IVs etc had a fanatical following like IVM has accrued, demanding prescriptions, doing independent studies and trail and error protocols in hospitals a shining star would also emerge. IVM just so happens to also be a good anti inflammatory and the doctors who amassed a following because of their rightful criticism of the status quo just so happens to recommend it after some personal experiences and so it began.

I'm just saying, as people who view physiology as taught by Ray, we have better options.

IVM is more than just an anti-inflammatory. It has a broad spectrum MOA, probably more than the things you listed. Did you read the study I posted about that? Blocking spike protein binding and maintaining ATP under hypoxic conditions address covid's pathophysiologies directly. The latter is probably why we hear stories of nearly dead people on vents recovering and off the vent within 48 hours of receiving IVM.

Lollipop2

I'm just saying, as people who view physiology as taught by Ray, we have better options.
+1 And frankly there has been a research come out for all of those things Peat suggests saying it is good against Covid. I have collected them all: Aspirin (many studies), glycine, Vit D, Vit E, Losartan, Progesterone, zinc, thyroid, virgin coconut oil, Methylene Blue to name a few.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

IVM is more than just an anti-inflammatory. It has a broad spectrum MOA, probably more than the things you listed. Did you read the study I posted about that? Blocking spike protein binding and maintaining ATP under hypoxic conditions address covid's pathophysiologies directly. The latter is probably why we hear stories of nearly dead people on vents recovering within 48 hours after receiving IVM.
I think the research is pretty solid about IVM - for me, I would use Peaty things first (and I did) and shift to IVM if all else fails.

RealNeat

IVM is more than just an anti-inflammatory. It has a broad spectrum MOA, probably more than the things you listed. Did you read the study I posted about that? Blocking spike protein binding and maintaining ATP under hypoxic conditions address covid's pathophysiologies directly. The latter is probably why we hear stories of nearly dead people on vents recovering and off the vent within 48 hours of receiving IVM.
I don't think the spike is what's causing the issues alone, this goes deeper than the mechanism by which the virus is supposed to "cause" damage. MB has a much longer history of use and does all things listed by you along with progesterone and even vitamin D, either directly or indirectly. I'll read the study. I'm not against IVM necessarily though it certainly sounds like that, I just see it everywhere and it would be nice if people saw another very efficacious substance that also exposed the deeper issues that make people prone to such illnesses. The mechanisms by which the substances ray recommends operate are more in line with the way the body should operate. Where IVM is circumstantial for a illness that doesn't even present the same way every time.

RealNeat

I don't think most of them jumped on the Ivermectin Bandwagon. But, I really don't follow them much.

I am kinda surprised how long it's stayed as the darling alterna drug. It knocked HCQ off the box pretty early (even though it seems more dangerous than HCQ), and hasn't relinquished that top spot to something else. I would have thought someone would be pumping Methylene Blue or Cyproheptadine or Cinanserin by now. But, I'm kinda glad those aren't too much in the limelight.

Maybe the horse dewormer can ride this out to the final stretch!
What's your gripe with IVM? Same views as mine or different reason?