Huge improvement in food tolerance since adding t3/t4

noodlecat

since microdosing t3/t4 and getting temps up a bit and heart rate around 70-75 i notice i can tolerate foods way more. the big thing was the other night i woke up hungry after falling asleep without drinking my nightly juice or milk, i ate like 12 packaged cookies and a litre of milk. just ravenously hungry. normally if i eat something like that in the morning i woul feel terrible with a sour stomach and dry mouth. i woke up this time feeling fine, even good. it is amazing.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Glad to hear. I'd suggest keeping track of your temps, pulses, and some relevant bloodwork. I find that my needs vary from season to season.

Lonewolfx

Any place we can get this in Canada? Last time I went to a doctor she laughed at me for thinking I'm hypothyroid.

I'm skinny so in her mind that immediately discounted any chance of me being hypothyroid.

OP
N

noodlecat

Any place we can get this in Canada? Last time I went to a doctor she laughed at me for thinking I'm hypothyroid.

I'm skinny so in her mind that immediately discounted any chance of me being hypothyroid.
idealabs and then some grain alcohol and glass vials to dilute it in. also your mistake was going to the doctor. almost all medical professionals i have met in canada are pretty terrible. i havent met an intelligent person in a long while irl so that goes for doctors etc too