Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Perry Staltic

Why are you avoiding answering my questioning Malone’s involvement with darpa and instead hyper Focusing on my Americaness? Who are you McCarthy?

You obviously aren't American, or are living in America, but not well educated/experienced in it's culture.

P

Peatness

Mal-one is making his own vaccine to market to the third world

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1481024456692801538

This is how they are going to capture Africa. Win them over then JAB!!. Malone must know that Africans are not at risk of "covid" so why is he involved in this?

Perry Staltic

This is how they are going to capture Africa. Win them over then JAB!!. Malone must know that Africans are not at risk of "covid" so why is he involved in this?

Somebody can be provax and pro-mRNA and still be against the current clot shot and mandates. That appears to be who Malone is. I don't understand why he has to be perfect.

jmparret

you have it correct the f. is about to be removed and malone will replace him. Malone does have a few problems. I do not think many see this. malone is pro vaccine but not pro mandate and as was stated the mandates are not going to last much longer. I am not sure about all the injuries though, who pays for those.

I think brandon is going to say covid has been defeated in his state of the union(late March 1, 2022), f and mandates will be gone so a new president can step in. Not sure how that will work with the balance of the senate so we might just not have a president for a while.

i have too much to say but will not because i am sure i would bore everyone.

LUH 3417

You obviously aren't American, or are living in America, but not well educated/experienced in it's culture.
You obviously are obsessed with heritage, legacy and a mythical American past that can be referenced through Halloween time. Favorite past time of fascists.

Perry Staltic

Malone working for darpa is irrelevant but the fact that he wears a western hat makes him wholesome. Some logic.

No, it makes him normal. Americans like to do stuff like that. What part of rodeo or horse show don't you understand?

P

Peatness

Somebody can be provax and pro-mRNA and still be against the current clot shot and mandates. That appears to be who Malone is. I don't understand why he has to be perfect.
Look what he wants to inject into people and ask why. I can't trust anyone who is vaccinating against a 'cold'. Furthermore, he seems to be into Ivermectin, Africans have ivermectin they don't need vaccines.

Perry Staltic

You obviously are obsessed with heritage, legacy and a mythical American past that can be referenced through Halloween time. Favorite past time of fascists.

No, I'm simply rebutting your straw men. You tried to characterize him as untrustworthy by focusing on his costume, but it's perfectly normal to anyone who has seen the country.

Steve

I watched the Malone interview on Rogan and follow Malone's substack.
He seems trustworthy and honest to me, although nowadays I do keep my mind open for any red flags about pretty much everything.
He's in the vaccine business, so it's not a breaking conspiracy to say he supports vaccines. I think you're too far down the rabbit hole on this one, but I guess time will tell. I wonder if you're seeing a conspiracy simply because you are looking so hard for it. We'll have no one at all on our side if we attack everyone who supports us.

LUH 3417

No, it makes him normal. Americans like to do stuff like that. What part of rodeo or horse show don't you understand?
You do realize that the definition of fascism is the aestheticization of politics, where the political gesture (actions one takes in ones life) is rendered meaningless in the face of aesthetics. The political gesture becomes an entirely aesthetic gesture so that what a persons day to day life or beliefs are do not matter because their alleged appeals are more important than their actions. Robert Malone getting vaccinated, working for darpa, creating his own vaccine for India mean nothing politically because he has an all American horse farm and a costume collection.

LUH 3417

No, I'm simply rebutting your straw men. You tried to characterize him as untrustworthy by focusing on his costume, but it's perfectly normal to anyone who has seen the country.
I didn’t try to characterize him as untrustworthy by focusing on his costume. I’m simply performing a character analysis by considering his work history, hobbies and values. It’s revealing that you avoid focusing on the actual work this man has done and is doing on a forum that is promoting cheap anti serotonin drugs, milk and vitamin D for the same “disease” this guy is making a vaccine for.

Perry Staltic

You do realize that the definition of fascism is the aestheticization of politics, where the political gesture (actions one takes in ones life) is rendered meaningless in the face of aesthetics. The political gesture becomes an entirely aesthetic gesture so that what a persons day to day life or beliefs are do not matter because their alleged appeals are more important than their actions. Robert Malone getting vaccinated, working for darpa, creating his own vaccine for India mean nothing politically because he has an all American horse farm and a costume collection.

Fascism is the merger of gov't and corporate. Where the gov't acts through the corporate (eg, mandates). Exactly what Malone is standing against.

Perry Staltic

I didn’t try to characterize him as untrustworthy by focusing on his costume. I’m simply performing a character analysis by considering his work history, hobbies and values. It’s revealing that you avoid focusing on the actual work this man has done and is doing on a forum that is promoting cheap anti serotonin drugs, milk and vitamin D for the same “disease” this guy is making a vaccine for.

That's exactly what you did. You erected a straw man and knocked it down - "This is a man you trust? Lol". You're too dishonest.

Regina

Dontcha know Luh, any second glance at Robert Malone means you have voices in your head and you are too down the rabbitt hole. Malone is "no touch" on this forum or you'll be pathologized.

Perry Staltic

Fascism is the merger of gov't and corporate. Where the gov't acts through the corporate (eg, mandates). Exactly what Malone is standing against.

The word fascism derives from the Roman word fasces, which was an ax surrounded by a bound bundle of sticks. The whole was greater in strength than the individual parts. It is used as a symbol of order and strength through unity. Same concept as "out of many, one", or if I may, "out of many, one mass formation psychosis."

mrchibbs

Bret Weinstein is bankrolled by Thiel and rehashes the same anti China nonsense constantly as Joe Rogan and the rest of the pseudo dark web freedom fighter online resistance. Malone has spent his life working for darpa. This is a man you trust? Lol
View attachment 32355

Yes.