Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

LUH 3417

Define anti-China nonsense. I guess you don't realize that Malone has a horse farm in Virginia, and obviously enters them into some kind of competition per your picture.
Wow what an aristocratic hobby. Totally my kind of guy!

If it’s not China is Russia, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iran, Venezuela, Yugoslavia, Nicaragua yadayadayadayada

Perry Staltic

Wow what an aristocratic hobby. Totally my kind of guy!

No it's not aristocratic at all. It's pretty standard for American life outside of your little bubble. Showing dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, you name it, this kind of thing is pretty common in the US.

LUH 3417

No it's not aristocratic at all. It's pretty standard for American life outside of your little bubble. Showing dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, you name it, this kind of thing is pretty common in the US.
Wearing medals and dressing up like a Venetian court jester is a lame joke. Also I love animals and this has nothing to do with me and my buoyant bubble.

Also just a vague schizophrenic voice asking, is his horse farm anywhere near Langley, Virginia?

Z

Zsazsa

Perry Staltic

Wearing medals and dressing up like a Venetian court jester is a lame joke. Also I love animals and this has nothing to do with me and my buoyant bubble.

Also just a vague schizophrenic voice asking, is his horse farm anywhere near Langley, Virginia?

You're obviously pretty clueless about American social life. From your picture it's obvious he's at some kind of showing (parked carts, horse fencing) in which he won two ribbons, probably one for his horse and one for his costume. It may have been some kind of competition in which period costume matches horse breed. In this case it looks like that may have been a horse breed used in some military cavalry at some point in history.

No, he lives in western VA.

TheCalciumCad

haidut

Forum Supporter

LUH 3417

You're obviously pretty clueless about American social life. From your picture it's obvious he's at some kind of showing (parked carts, horse fencing) in which he won two ribbons, probably one for his horse and one for his costume. It may have been some kind of competition in which period costume matches horse breed. In this case it looks like that may have been a horse breed used in some military cavalry at some point in history.

No, he lives in western VA.
Ok, the guy spends his life working for darpa, dresses up in military garb which is the new fascist aristocracy (may as well be a Venetian court jester as the new Rome is in DC) and I’m supposed to believe he’s a good dude because all of a sudden his newfound celebrity questions his entire life trajectory? It’s the same way people defended Chomsky for working at MIT and supporting the Vietnam war. Also I don’t get what your deal is with personally attacking me as hearing voices, being clueless, etc. it’s very unbecoming of you as a rhetorician.

Hop skip and jump away

Attachments

• B297EA04-6D0D-493D-A1CC-BB77F185B206.jpeg
    B297EA04-6D0D-493D-A1CC-BB77F185B206.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 14

Regina

Malone: a trojan horse to keep childhood and adult vaccine gravy train going?

"Malone appears to be a highly credentialed and ostensibly trustworthy Trojan horse who was strategically positioned within the Truth Movement in order to ensure that confidence is not lost by parents in the overwhelming childhood vaccination schedules which are vital to the timely implementation of the New World Order agenda. Likewise, the avuncular Malone appears to engender faith in the annual adult flu vaccination programs across the country, which are also pivotal to various NWO schemes."

There’s something VERY wrong with Dr. Robert W. Malone!
I agree with you and @burtlancast

Perry Staltic

The Amish wear black hats and black aprons. I didn’t zoom in enough to realize it was a vest. Are you a historical set designer?

That's not anywhere close to an Amish hat. No need to zoom in to know it's western. Any American should know that.

LUH 3417

That's not anywhere close to an Amish hat. No need to zoom in to know it's western. Any American should know that.
Why are you avoiding answering my questioning Malone’s involvement with darpa and instead hyper Focusing on my Americaness? Who are you McCarthy?