Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
So publication date is 2/12/20...had to take at least a month to write and then tech edit, cover design (easy), so at the least it was written before the pandemic was announced. The abstract is sketchy and gives no real idea of content, but hints at vaccinations.

So when did Operation Warpspeed get started? Was Malone on the proposal team?

Perry Staltic

So publication date is 2/12/20...had to take at least a month to write and then tech edit, cover design (easy), so at the least it was written before the pandemic was announced. The abstract is sketchy and gives no real idea of content, but hints at vaccinations.

So when did Operation Warpspeed get started? Was Malone on the proposal team?

They are so neck deep in that stuff that I suspect they could have written that book in a matter of days or weeks. They used ISBN Services which provides an ISBN # within a day; the date of publication might be when they received their number even without the book being written. I suspect, besides the technical virus stuff, it was simply the typical non-pharmaceutical intervention stuff like wash hands, cover mouth when coughing. wear mask, etc. The fact that there are no reviews makes me wonder if it was even published and sold at all.

Perry Staltic

Looks like a pretty innocuous primer on precautions to take against viral diseases. Says it was published by Amazon Books, but it doesn't show up there.

A practical guide written by knowledgeable professionals. Not only is the information objective and easy to understand, but the same precautions described can be used for other viruses (such as influenza.) The authors emphasize sharing factual information supported by scientific evidence versus fear-mongering or hyping. Table of Contents In the Beginning Epidemiology of COVID-19 Preparing and Protecting your Home Safety Precautions when Traveling Special Precautions for Airline Travel Safety Precautions for the Workplace Supply Shortages Business Risk and Continuity Planning A Forward-Leaning Threat Assessment Clinical Characteristics and Medical Countermeasures for COVID-19 Conclusions

P

Peatness

He's come this far. If you pray, pray for him to awaken fully
Yes, he has contributed to the conversation about the dangers of covid injections for children. Yet, he is involved in creating ‘vaccines’ for African and beyond when there is no need for it. I believe there is a quiet operation going on in Africa right now to overcome their 'vaccine hesitancy'. The likes of Malone are playing a role in this. The number of lives, including children’s, that will be lost because of him is beyond my imagination. My prayers are for those who will not see him coming.

P

Peatness

Thanks for posting this video @Regina. Perhaps we should also keep a closer eyes on his wife, Jill Glasspool Malone

Dr. Glasspool has experience in preclinical, regulatory, and clinical project management, with special expertise in public policy and Federal regulatory issues. Dr. Glasspool has held supervisory and management positions in the biotechnology industry and academia. She also was a co-founder of Inovio, USA, and Intradigm Corp. She has an extensive publication record.

David PS

Dr Fleming exposes Dr Malone and casts doubts on Dr. McCullough because of his approval of NOVAVAX vaccines. @David PS posted this on another thread

View: https://rumble.com/vwqkml-18-pieces-of-misinformation-you-need-to-know..html

Thank you Pina. I was in the wrong thread. I like the patent connection as proof he was part of a team trying to monopolize on the idea of creating aids using a combination of a vaccine and a cell phone. If I was vaccinated for covid I would consider minimizing my cell phone usage. Look at this one as well.

View: https://twitter.com/user/status/1502257296512061442

P

Peatness

Thanks @David PS. I will paste that image here in case twitter removes it. @Regina @Lollipop2

1647027276800.png

David PS

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Thanks @David PS. I will paste that image here in case twitter removes it. @Regina @Lollipop2

View attachment 34582
Okay, very curious. And one thing I remember was he was responsible for the birth of this technology. I can imagine he was pulled into patents and projects using it. This was a 2005 patent meaning the tech was designed years before - the patent process is on average 2-5 years and if you fast track the patent, it falls closer to the 2 yr. mark. Also remember the first interview we heard Malone on? The interview with Steve Kirsch and himself with (omg forget his name) and was like a 2-3 hour interview. He was still at that point more defending the tech then criticizing and he and Steve got into some hot words. He was more blue pilled and had taken the vax. Now as he has examined it more he went full red pill.

Now hear me out, I am not defending him and I do think he needs to answer some tough questions as it concerns Inovio and these patents. I hope someone keeps investigating deeper to get at the truth.