Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Perry Staltic

Sundance's take on a recent Malone interview.

Dr. Robert Malone vs Alex Berenson

video and more links inside:

Personally i'll fencesit this one a bit more since the situation may still unfolding. On the flipside, nothing wrong with choosing sides, Malone good or Malone controlled opposition, because we'll all find out eventually anyway.

There was no reason for Berenson to bring up those subjects apart from him signaling to his crowd that he's not one of the covid deniers. The data simply don't support his views, and he's smart enough and competent enough to know that. Remember, as a reporter in Wokeland he has to cater to the sensibilities of his sources, otherwise they will cut him off and he will be SOL.

Veritas IV

That was the 2nd, this is Malone's first rebuttal of Berenson's accusations against him in which he calls Berenson controlled opposition. I think he's partially right in the sense that Berenson, who is smart enough to do the research to see ivermectin's efficacy and Malone's mRNA patent history, for some reason displays an unusual reluctance to go too far down the rabbit hole. I suspect, though that instead of trying to appease some hidden handlers, he's simply trying to maintain his image to avoid being accused by the NY crowd he's used to running with as being "one of them". In other words trying to save face by walking a fine line. Or maybe it's to please his wife who is a forensic psychiatrist and was responsible for him changing his mind about high-potency marijuana causing psychosis. He may be a p-word-whipped husband.

The actual (hidden?) motivation for Berenson potentially walking that fine line would be extremely revealing imho. Heck even the spouse scenario is a possibility. Think of how many times spouses in the past have changed the course of history, it can be a position of strong influence.

But based upon the passages and video we've linked in the past couple of posts, one may be led to believe that Berenson is another establishment lackey attacking Malone. But based upon your comments, and others here, the truth may not be that simple. I'll sit on the sideline a bit longer.

Perry Staltic

The actual (hidden?) motivation for Berenson potentially walking that fine line would be extremely revealing imho. Heck even the spouse scenario is a possibility. Think of how many times spouses in the past have changed the course of history, it can be a position of strong influence.

But based upon the passages and video we've linked in the past couple of posts, one may be led to believe that Berenson is another establishment lackey attacking Malone. But based upon your comments, and others here, the truth may not be that simple. I'll sit on the sideline a bit longer.

Berenson has done some fantastic, ground-breaking work. My hat's off to him. He's limited in what he can do, though. Take the good, discard the bad, just like with Malone, or anybody. Understand peoples' limitations, and appreciate and value their meaningful contributions.

Last edited:

imei3489

Dr Malone went public today about suffering a very bad reaction to his second Moderna shot back in April last year.

What i found very puzzling is this:

"I know to read the literature, do my own due diligence etc. before taking an experimental product or any vaccine. That is what I thought I did. The government assured us that these [COVID] vaccines were very safe. I could never imagine that clinical data would be corrupted and even falsified – as we now know it was."

He couldn't ?

By law, the only way emergency vaccines without complete safety data could be mandated is if no treatment existed.

Therefore, there was a direct interest by Pharma companies in censoring treatments.

So what about Shanghai publishing it's Vit C protocol for Covid and the whole world censoring it ?

What about Trump touting hydroxychloroquine back on 19 march and all the dishonest media backlash that ensued ?

Malone's claiming clinical data cannot be falsified and corrupted, and we have to believe him ?

This guy doesn't pass the smell test .
he is old, and did not have alternative media when his personality and brain was being formed. now he is old and stuck in a gullible, much to trusting state, but all of these events have finally made him consider the fact that a conspiracy might be real.

that is the logic that comes to mind at first, but after listening to his jre podcast, there is no way you can work with the government, cia agents, china etc and stay in the dark like that. impossible. whole thing is strange.

P

Peatness

Lol.

Africa has been used and abused by these interests for several decades, I think the people of Africa largely know the score (more so than people in Western Countries, for sure). This may be Malone's plan (and some in big pharma), but the thing is, you still have to get the people of Africa to, you know, go for it. Which I don't think is going to happen to any great degree.

But hey, they could always try this plan out on the Amish and have it fail with them, too.
They have clever ways of getting Africans to comply. Have a look at what's being done in Kenya with blockchain. The trust pass is already being trialed in West African. Yes, they are waking up but not fast enough.

yerrag

Whale.to has a lot of info.

Also have you heard of Amandha Vollmer? Great ND who is not promoted at all by the powers that be, which tells you something. Her site is Yummy.Doctor Holistic Health Education | Bringing the Wisdom of Nature to Life and she’s really active on Telegram. Her theories make the most sense to me.... eg. this video Dr. Amandha Dawn Vollmer: COVID is Already an Existing Chromosome in Your Body, Not a "Virus"

I've listened to ORN interviews of her. She's very perceptive and connects many dots ahead of us. She was quick to notice that targetting seniors for COVID injections and causing them to die ahead of time would rob the younger generations of memories that the elders pass on, the ways that grandparents pass on to use to us their experiences, stories, and know-how from the past. I watch the video and I wish she put on links to the video. It's hard to take the video seriously when the viewer cannot vet the information she is presenting, especially when the resolution of the video is not high enough.

Goat-e

The writing on his blog seems stylistically very different to the ways he speaks. Putting a lot of posts out too.

Perry Staltic

What's interesting is that he is now conforming (somewhat) to the maxim that people who are provaccine are so until they become vaccine-injured.

LUH 3417

How’d he publish a manual on preparing for covid February of 2020?!

Attachments

• B68E9089-4782-4F42-9C4E-C0B6DBA64B15.png
    B68E9089-4782-4F42-9C4E-C0B6DBA64B15.png
    138 KB · Views: 23
  • 9EECF1AC-E84D-4708-8705-53EC3ACFB4B9.png
    9EECF1AC-E84D-4708-8705-53EC3ACFB4B9.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 21
  • D36BF230-1682-4097-B1CC-4DD30E4FE89A.jpeg
    D36BF230-1682-4097-B1CC-4DD30E4FE89A.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: