Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

tankasnowgod

This is how they are going to capture Africa. Win them over then JAB!!.
Lol.

Africa has been used and abused by these interests for several decades, I think the people of Africa largely know the score (more so than people in Western Countries, for sure). This may be Malone's plan (and some in big pharma), but the thing is, you still have to get the people of Africa to, you know, go for it. Which I don't think is going to happen to any great degree.

But hey, they could always try this plan out on the Amish and have it fail with them, too.

No Virus. No isolation and the only genome you can find in the nih is a reconstruction made with Assembly and real time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction. They had to pull a genome out of their arse because otherwise they could not use their rt-PCR tests. The problem is that you can make a potato positive for "Corona" with the PCR test.
1642275727792.png

CDC PCR manual saying that there is no isolate
The supposed isolates of the virus you can find on the market are literal denatured tissues of cows, apes or humans

View: https://youtu.be/iWOJKuSKw5c

“the establishment and validation of a diagnostic workflow for 2019-nCoV screening and specific confirmation, designed in absence of available virus isolates or original patient specimens. Design and validation were enabled by the close genetic relatedness to the 2003 SARS-CoV, and aided by the use of synthetic nucleic acid technology.”
And even the 2003 SARS-CoV and similar are based on a faulty test
(press CTRL+F and search for "Drosten")

This thread is a strong recommendation too, thanks @RealNeat. Especially site 3

I understand that Ray has different a opinion on virus isolation.
But Contrarians who use Covid cases as some weapon for the arguments did not get it and might as well be controlled opposition. Especially Malone and McCullough etc. dance around that
"Noooooo dont take the covid vaccine ... but here take this"

1642278210459.png

So creative this Dr Malone

ilovethesea

Thanks.

I was also interested in the negatives in the use of Ivermectin as well as the monoclonal antibodies. It has a perspective that is not often mentioned. There is always a gotcha, and often gotchas get lost in the emotional wrangling involved in two sides arguing each their case. I often wonder if McCullough's advocacy of monoclonal antibodies is genuine. It may be, as there are some forum members who've seen positive results. But still, having monoclonal antibodies that are specific to a virus is not believed to be possible, and even if that were true, this virus has not been isolated and so how can monoclonal antibodies be made for it?
Whale.to has a lot of info.

Also have you heard of Amandha Vollmer? Great ND who is not promoted at all by the powers that be, which tells you something. Her site is Yummy.Doctor Holistic Health Education | Bringing the Wisdom of Nature to Life and she’s really active on Telegram. Her theories make the most sense to me.... eg. this video Dr. Amandha Dawn Vollmer: COVID is Already an Existing Chromosome in Your Body, Not a "Virus"

ilovethesea

People need to learn to distinguish between nefarious intent and good intentions with limited understanding. Malone falls into the latter category. Take what's good in what he says and discard the rest. Avoid the tendency to make someone either a god or a devil.
Well yes discernment is key. But as a general rule I wouldn’t trust anyone who is promoted in this “storyline”.

Controlled ops have been instrumental in waking people up (if they didn’t reveal truths then what would be the point), but they’re always going to steer you in a certain direction or waste your time going down irrelevant rabbit holes (eg. believing in viruses and the need for testing and “safe” vaccines). They don’t care that you don’t believe in the mainstream theory as long as you believe their other made-up storyline... when in reality the truth is behind door number 3.

They also breed complacency because you feel like you have important people on your side fighting for you.

Perry Staltic

Controlled ops have been instrumental in waking people up (if they didn’t reveal truths then what would be the point), but they’re always going to steer you in a certain direction or waste your time going down irrelevant rabbit holes (eg. believing in viruses and the need for testing and “safe” vaccines). They don’t care that you don’t believe in the mainstream theory as long as you believe their other made-up storyline... when in reality the truth is behind door number 3.

They also breed complacency because you feel like you have important people on your side fighting for you.

So what direction is Malone trying to steer us? The central issue at the moment is mRNA clot shot safety/efficacy and mandates, which Malone is exposing and opposing. Those are existential issues. Other non-mRNA vaccines and existence of viruses are side issues.

LUH 3417

So what direction is Malone trying to steer us? The central issue at the moment is mRNA clot shot safety/efficacy and mandates, which Malone is exposing and opposing. Those are existential issues. Other non-mRNA vaccines and existence of viruses are side issues.
A major red alert is why now? Obviously msm is in a coordinated effort to wrap up the pandemic in the last 2 weeks with the court case ruling and other skeptical headlines regarding natural immunity and how well just have to live with covid that we would have NEVER seen 2 years ago. Why didn’t rogan have Malone on a year ago, when the vaccines began to roll out? Or better yet this summer? When the initial mandates were dropping? To me this is just another indicator that he’s a controlled op playing his part of wrapping things up to keep faith in some parts of darpa medicine.

Perry Staltic

A major red alert is why now? Obviously msm is in a coordinated effort to wrap up the pandemic in the last 2 weeks with the court case ruling and other skeptical headlines regarding natural immunity and how well just have to live with covid that we would have NEVER seen 2 years ago. Why didn’t rogan have Malone on a year ago, when the vaccines began to roll out? Or better yet this summer? When the initial mandates were dropping? To me this is just another indicator that he’s a controlled op playing his part of wrapping things up to keep faith in some parts of darpa medicine.

Why now is probably because Malone is part of a group that has been ramping up road shows over the past year to counter the narrative. They are all over the country/world doing interviews and arena-type events. Drs. Kory, Marik, Urso, McCullogh, Tyson, Cole among numerous others. They obviously have a strategy and plan. For example. This is just one of many events I've seen:

View: https://twitter.com/dchomecoming/status/1482396169225609219

Last edited:

YourUniverse

A major red alert is why now?
I think it coincided with him going on Joe Rogan's podcast, reaching 50+ million views, on a platform that cannot (so far) be silenced or censored. And he was the 3rd guest on that show discussing the nonsense of the narrative; first was Peter McCullough, then John Abramson and then finally him. Previously censored information was finally getting out to a large population.

And I think his appearance on Rogan came right after his twitter account was removed.

Last edited:

Veritas IV

Sundance's take on a recent Malone interview.

Dr. Robert Malone vs Alex Berenson

video and more links inside:
January 15, 2022 | sundance | 322 Comments

I saw this last night and was actually a little taken back in the exchange. For some unknown reason (though I have suspicions), instead of Alex Berenson using his time on Fox News to confront the malicious and fraudulent manipulation of medical science, he decided to attack the credibility of Dr. Robert Malone.

There could be nefarious motives for this; however, the Occam’s Razor perspective is simply that Alex Berenson carries a thin-skinned trait of social awkwardness and is unaware how his engagements with people can be off-putting. You decide. WATCH:

View: https://youtu.be/smE-PCW75Ho

Dr. Robert Malone expanded on his opinion of Berenson via Substack:

“Unprofessional, rude and an arsehole to boot. But beyond that, I think we can all assume CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.”

Personally i'll fencesit this one a bit more since the situation may still unfolding. On the flipside, nothing wrong with choosing sides, Malone good or Malone controlled opposition, because we'll all find out eventually anyway.

Perry Staltic

That was the 2nd, this is Malone's first rebuttal of Berenson's accusations against him in which he calls Berenson controlled opposition. I think he's partially right in the sense that Berenson, who is smart enough to do the research to see ivermectin's efficacy and Malone's mRNA patent history, for some reason displays an unusual reluctance to go too far down the rabbit hole. I suspect, though that instead of trying to appease some hidden handlers, he's simply trying to maintain his image to avoid being accused by the NY crowd he's used to running with as being "one of them". In other words trying to save face by walking a fine line. Or maybe it's to please his wife who is a forensic psychiatrist and was responsible for him changing his mind about high-potency marijuana causing psychosis. He may be a p-word-whipped husband.