Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

LUH 3417

Yeah orange man bad regarding warp speed (seriously, I agree). but fascism wasn't pedal to the metal then, so to speak, like it is now with Brandon trying to get corporations to implement mandates, which Malone is forcefully opposing btw. So let's learn to separate the wheat from the chaff and not throw the baby out with the bath water.
The pushback on the rogan show and Brandon making a big deal about Maloney Baloney on national tv could just be a precedent to ban independent media and podcasters for reasons such as “threats to national security”. 3/13 never forget

LUH 3417

He'll provide a "newer, better vaccine" with fewer side effects. It will be available as soon as the Pandemic part II script says it is time. It will also have an EUA as there isn't time for real safety trials.

I really don't see how anyone can minimize all those DARPA/BARDA IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity - the premier open-ended DOD contract format) and other DOD projects over the past decade, and the Zika and Ebola and Anthrax work...
Or how they can minimize the connection to the wars in north korea, the history of biological warfare in Japan, the murder of Frank Olsen on and on and on. It’s not like any of this stuff started 2 years ago; the history of imperialism, world wars and the supremacy of the post industrial finance Ponzi scheme economy is basically the history of biological warfare against most other countries and as well as domestic terrorism against the citizens of the US by our very own finest.

Perry Staltic

The pushback on the rogan show and Brandon making a big deal about Maloney Baloney on national tv could just be a precedent to ban independent media and podcasters for reasons such as “threats to national security”. 3/13 never forget

Could be

P

Peatness

This is fascism - the state hand acting through the corporate glove.

View: https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1481995643694497794

Perry Staltic

This is really funny. I'm intrigued how a mind thinks this way

FI9obN2VIAY5V4l

ilovethesea

Which blog? So many to have to read.
The post they’re referring to is here

^ If this is true Malone is just another actor selling us on the idea that covid is real and that we need all this testing and government monitoring.

yerrag

^ If this is true Malone is just another actor selling us on the idea that covid is real and that we need all this testing and government monitoring.

Thanks.

I was also interested in the negatives in the use of Ivermectin as well as the monoclonal antibodies. It has a perspective that is not often mentioned. There is always a gotcha, and often gotchas get lost in the emotional wrangling involved in two sides arguing each their case. I often wonder if McCullough's advocacy of monoclonal antibodies is genuine. It may be, as there are some forum members who've seen positive results. But still, having monoclonal antibodies that are specific to a virus is not believed to be possible, and even if that were true, this virus has not been isolated and so how can monoclonal antibodies be made for it?

Perry Staltic

Virtually every doctor thinks covid is real.

Perry Staltic

That blog post is paranoid BS. What Malone is recommending is sensible from a public health perspective. It's not perfect, but if that approach had been followed from the beginning, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now. One of the more sensible voices out there.

1) Use the vaccine for those at highest risk, such as the elderly;
2) Provide early treatment to help keep people out of the hospital;
3) Provide tools for individuals to assess their own risk
4) Provide tools for individuals to test whether they have Covid.

Perry Staltic

People need to learn to distinguish between nefarious intent and good intentions with limited understanding. Malone falls into the latter category. Take what's good in what he says and discard the rest. Avoid the tendency to make someone either a god or a devil.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Thanks.

I was also interested in the negatives in the use of Ivermectin as well as the monoclonal antibodies. It has a perspective that is not often mentioned. There is always a gotcha, and often gotchas get lost in the emotional wrangling involved in two sides arguing each their case. I often wonder if McCullough's advocacy of monoclonal antibodies is genuine. It may be, as there are some forum members who've seen positive results. But still, having monoclonal antibodies that are specific to a virus is not believed to be possible, and even if that were true, this virus has not been isolated and so how can monoclonal antibodies be made for it?
Don't forget - the virus was patented before the pandemic, and ALL of the vaccines use a synthetic spike protein "formula". It wouldn't seem to be difficult to use the synthetic virus genetic code to make an equivalent synthetic monoclonal antibody.

The virus was never proven to exist, even. Contrarians who talk about "covid cases rising among vaccinated" are either controlled opposition or idiots who fell for the propaganda

Ben.

The virus was never proven to exist, even. Contrarians who talk about "covid cases rising among vaccinated" are either controlled opposition or idiots who fell for the propaganda

Or in the shhitshow that is the world, people use w/e they can to be able to argue with the dense cultists in a language and with "observations" that they understand. And if by their own premise or data they nullify any basis for the atrocities they comit - that is the slaughter of our basic human rights - then thats a tool or argument people will use. And anti narrative news outlets, influencers etc. will use things like that to generate clicks, money and followers.

Personally, they can believe in w/e virus or disease they want. All i want is freedom to work, to buy things i need, go and move where i want to and be around people and loved ones without absurd rules. Without a world where the basic existence is a dread due politicians and buerocrats making inhumane rules up that don't pass even the most basic test of common sense. If i can tell them they are wrong by their own premise and flawed logic, i will.

I used to critise capitalism and i still do, but now i understand thoose that talk ill of marxism or communism for it creates a world only worthwhile for those that control it and the masses it harbours.

Or in the shhitshow that is the world, people use w/e they can to be able to argue with the dense cultists in a language and with "observations" that they understand. And if by their own premise or data they nullify any basis for the atrocities they comit - that is the slaughter of our basic human rights - then thats a tool or argument people will use. And anti narrative news outlets, influencers etc. will use things like that to generate clicks, money and followers.

Personally, they can believe in w/e virus or disease they want. All i want is freedom to work, to buy things i need, go and move where i want to and be around people and loved ones without absurd rules. Without a world where the basic existence is a dread due politicians and buerocrats making inhumane rules up that don't pass even the most basic test of common sense. If i can tell them they are wrong by their own premise and flawed logic, i will.

I used to critise capitalism and i still do, but now i understand thoose that talk ill of marxism or communism for it creates a world only worthwhile for those that control it and the masses it harbours.
The problem is that the supposed "leading experts" of the contrarian movement will accept compromises even though we do not have to do compromises at all because there is no real problem.

Ben.

The problem is that the supposed "leading experts" of the contrarian movement will accept compromises even though we do not have to do compromises at all because there is no real problem.

That's true.

TheCalciumCad

People really think Malone is some kind of deep state controlled op, when he has such trustable physiognomy?

1642270562658.jpeg

1642270806406.png

1642270690158.png