Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Birdie

Jeff Childers this morning:

🔥 I had some reservations, but it is starting to look like Jordan Trishton Walker really IS Pfizer’s “Worldwide Director for R&D Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning.” Pfizer wisely had no comment yesterday; after certain previous “misunderstandings” with the law, the pharma giant knows when to keep its mouth shut.

Yesterday, Project Veritas dropped ANOTHER undercover video featuring Jordan Walker. In the new video, James O’Keefe confronted Walker in a restaurant, tried to get Walker to explain his previous comments, and Walker pretty much freaked out. "

(He prints latest video here. We've seen it.)

As in Wednesday’s video, we see this person Walker acting like a living caricature of a diversity hire. Instead of calmly standing up, telling O’Keefe he’d be hearing from the lawyers soon, and walking out — which is what he SHOULD have done — Walker went on an painfully long, childish, hysterical tirade that devolved into an embarrassing wrestling match on the floor, smashing a laptop, and calling the police to report “a bunch of white people” were making him feel “unsafe.”

Welcome to snowflake world..."

Birdie

More from Jeff:

"Not to mention, the entire time, Walker acted like a lampoon of gay stereotypes. He was over-the-top, SUPER gay. It takes effort to act that gay. He seemed like a character who just walked off the set of La Cage aux Folles. I only mention this because I suspect Walker owes his entire career to his “intersectional” skin color plus his sexual preferences, which he probably feels like he must make painfully obvious in order to help preserve his entitlement to his multi-layered victim status.

In other words, he doesn’t want there to be any mistake that he’s black AND gay.

It was an appalling display. Remember, Walker is an EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, two levels down from the president of the largest pharma company in the world, Albert Bourla. Walker probably makes over a million dollars a year.

Yet he acts like a spoiled three-year-old.

If you watched or listened to any of the online discussion about the first Walker video, you may have heard Dr. Malone’s comments. Robert was most troubled by how unserious Walker is, given his high-level job responsibilities. To Robert, it is appalling that someone with Walker’s duties could casually chortle at the thought of — whoops — accidentally releasing the wrong virus.

Dr. Malone and Jordan Walker are from different generations. Very different.

Like me, Sasha Latypova, who has been doing great work on DOD’s involvement in the vaccine rollout, expressed some skepticism of Walker yesterday, except for different reasons. Sasha said Walker’s not a scientist — and sure enough, that’s just what Walker claimed in the new video.

Not only that. He picked the worst alibi ever: “I thought I was on a date; I lied!,” Walker insisted several times in the clips.

Insisting he was lying is a poor defense. If he admits he’s a liar, then why should we believe him when he says he was lying?"

Birdie

Forgot the link. This is an explosive newsletter.

Jam

"Don’t fall for the fear campaign psy-op and informational weapons being circulated by Project Veritas (probably as unwilling, unwitting participants who just want to get scoops) and spun up by other people whose words have the effect of directing public anger away from DOD/HHS/US Gov/WHO and toward expendable Big Pharma."

Perry Staltic

smh at all of these folks trying to make this thing more complicated than it really is so they can find their own special niche theory to captivate their twitter or podcast audiences with. There are really only 2 things that matter, everything else is just noise. #2 is the scandal

1) the guy was a top-level employee of Phizer
2) he sat in Phizer meetings in which was discussed the possibility of creating variants that they then could produce vexxines for

Last edited:

Jam

smh at all of these folks trying to make this thing more complicated than it really is so they can find their own special niche theory to captivate their twitter or podcast audiences with. There are really only 2 things that matter, everything else is just noise. #2 is the scandal

1) the guy was a top-level employee of Phizer
2) he sat in Phizer meetings in which was discussed the possibility of creating variants that they could then produce vexxines for
The problem with what Walker "revealed" is what he didn't. So while true, it is not new and omits to mention the minor (heh) detail that pharma has been running GOF experiments (aka creating variants) for years, together with and directed by the DoD and DARPA, amongst others. How do you think we got into this mess in the first place? There are years/decades-old Moderna patents related to the spike protein, for example.

But the biggest omission, and something they will never admit as the whole plandemic and mass transfection program depend on it, is that SARS-CoV-2 or any of its variants are not capable, due to them being airborne respiratory "viruses" (or VLPs who knows for sure), of ever creating any sort of pandemic and are not dangerous unless you are infected with a very great quantity of pure infectious clones produced in a lab, which can only be administered in a very localized area by spraying, for example.

So, since we shouldn't make things more complicated than they really are, are you telling me that the COVID-19 pandemic was nothing more complicated than "a real virus called SARS-CoV-2 caused a world-wide pandemic" and that's it like the average Joe thinks??

Perry Staltic

So, since we shouldn't make things more complicated than they really are, are you telling me that the COVID-19 pandemic was nothing more complicated than "a real virus called SARS-CoV-2 caused a world-wide pandemic" and that's it like the average Joe thinks??

I'm not focusing on anything other than what happened in that restaurant, ie, some guy from Phizer admitted that they're considering engineering viruses to tailor their vexxines to. That in itself is a scandal.

Jam

Perry Staltic

One thing people like this never do is clearly explain in what way a "limited hangout" (as he calls it) is misdirection. In this particular case PV and Malone. They just sort of wave their hands, throw up some pictures and poof! See! Magic! Basically what they are accusing PV and Malone of doing.

Nick

Hi Thin

I joined Matthew Ehret's substack and thus, receive emails that feature Matt.

I don't know who the other guys are. Matt pops up on different people's show. I appreciate his knowledge of history and he articulates his summations with great literacy.
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I'd be careful trusting Ehret. A lot of his historical stuff seems factually accurate as far as I can tell, but he seems to me to be pushing some sort of back door nationalist/multi-polar version of global technocracy, despite being interviewed by many ostensibly anti-technocracy people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals