Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Badger

Malone: a trojan horse to keep childhood and adult vaccine gravy train going?

"Malone appears to be a highly credentialed and ostensibly trustworthy Trojan horse who was strategically positioned within the Truth Movement in order to ensure that confidence is not lost by parents in the overwhelming childhood vaccination schedules which are vital to the timely implementation of the New World Order agenda. Likewise, the avuncular Malone appears to engender faith in the annual adult flu vaccination programs across the country, which are also pivotal to various NWO schemes."
There’s something VERY wrong with Dr. Robert W. Malone!

"What follows is the extraordinary exposé which authoritatively reveals facts and figures about Dr. Robert W. Malone which simply don’t add up in view of his current public posture."​

Attachments

• DR.-ROBERT-MALONE-DARK-VACCINE-WIZARD.pdf
    14.1 MB · Views: 25

Badger

Screen-Shot-2022-01-06-at-11.46.52-AM.png

L

Lord Cola

All of the well-publicized (through the Republican or right wing media) doctors and scientists who claim to be against covid injections support other vaxxines and don't ever doubt whether the "pandemic" is real. Repbulican politicans and media have been promoting the idea that the WHO, Fauci, and Democrats are owned by China, that this allegedly very serious disease is China's fault, China must pay, and so on. It wouldn't be surprising if they started blaming China for making Fauci hinder the discovery of early treatments for covid, along with whatever crisis is coming next, and called for greater aggression against China, while calling for more surveillance and less liberties for "national security", converging with Democrat positions regarding surveillance and civil liberties in effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken man

Falsified medical data has been a very hot topic in the scientific community for these last 20 years.

Has he been living in a cave all along ?
Thing is that he could know it but dont want to talk about it publicly. Today, its more and more real that you cant argument with mainstream info or you will be roasted..... You can look on Djokovic case.... They are making a fool of him just because of vaccination. Its real sh*t.

YourUniverse

Ok, so? Ray's the one with the direct wire tap to base reality, dr. Malone is simply a champion of a cause we're for. Should there be another divisive time there will be more champions. The biggest problem is in forgetting ones principles, champions will always exist for those (and maybe we can develop into those champions we look for, by then).

yerrag

All of the well-publicized (through the Republican or right wing media) doctors and scientists who claim to be against covid injections support other vaxxines and don't ever doubt whether the "pandemic" is real. Repbulican politicans and media have been promoting the idea that the WHO, Fauci, and Democrats are owned by China, that this allegedly very serious disease is China's fault, China must pay, and so on. It wouldn't be surprising if they started blaming China for making Fauci hinder the discovery of early treatments for covid, along with whatever crisis is coming next, and called for greater aggression against China, while calling for more surveillance and less liberties for "national security", converging with Democrat positions regarding surveillance and civil liberties in effect.

This feeling is to me somewhat of a shared sense of cynicism that came about from 4 years of raised expectations that ended with people feeling disappointed and looking like fools, for they were played endlessly by media and by moles. Many were left hanging high and dry after going all out in support for their leaders, most, if not all, would in hindsight be exposed for not being agents of the change they want, but for perpetuating the same order that needed to be changed.

So we can all be cynical and not trust in anyone who can be shown to have some spec in his past.

It's unfortunate that it has to be this way, for who can we rely on to bust the syndicate except those with an insder knowledge?

What if a collaborator feels he wants redemption for himself and decides to come out and fight the system that he was once a part of? How can he when he will quickly be swatted down by his past?

Life is a big stage, and each person is a story being written.

A story filled with static characters is boring. Dynamic characters are needed to give this life a catharsis. How do we know that Malone isn't this dynamic character and contrasts with the orange hair that betrayed us?

L

Lord Cola

This feeling is to me somewhat of a shared sense of cynicism that came about from 4 years of raised expectations that ended with people feeling disappointed and looking like fools, for they were played endlessly by media and by moles. Many were left hanging high and dry after going all out in support for their leaders, most, if not all, would in hindsight be exposed for not being agents of the change they want, but for perpetuating the same order that needed to be changed.

So we can all be cynical and not trust in anyone who can be shown to have some spec in his past.

It's unfortunate that it has to be this way, for who can we rely on to bust the syndicate except those with an insder knowledge?

What if a collaborator feels he wants redemption for himself and decides to come out and fight the system that he was once a part of? How can he when he will quickly be swatted down by his past?

Life is a big stage, and each person is a story being written.

A story filled with static characters is boring. Dynamic characters are needed to give this life a catharsis. How do we know that Malone isn't this dynamic character and contrasts with the orange hair that betrayed us?
I don't think it's impossible that some people want redemption and fight against what they worked for in the past. I never believed Trump would do anything significant against the power structures.

For me it's not so much his background as what he has been saying, and what he has been leaving out, since the start of the vax campaign. His tweet before he got banned on twitter, if implemented, would no doubt help the development of the technocratic infrastructure that is one of the main purposes of the so-called pandemic, and this would be obvious to anyone but the naivest people. Why the frequent reminder that the plandemic was very scary and real in the beginning, so much so that he felt it was necessary to be injected, when it was obviously fake from the start? Why didn't he mention sooner the effect of his second injection that he purportedly experienced? Strange for a person claiming to be concerned about civil liberties and the harmful effects of the injections.

The common thing always mentioned by the well-publicized doctors and scientists against the injections is that covid was a dangerous pandemic in the beginning; they do not, nearly as frequently if ever, talk about the likelihood that it was a big lie from the start. Another interesting thing is the anti-injection partisans readily use Malone's statements ("mass formation psychosis") as if they were preparing to use them, thereby strengthening the placement of injection skepticism and opposition within the anti-vax / pro-vax, Republican / Democrat dialectic, while they don't do this with people like Yeadon or Bhakdi, where Yeadon also appeared on many of the same media outlets other than Joe Rogan, and said arguably more shocking or usable things that could easily be sensationalized.

This doesn't diminish what he said regarding the injections, but it would be good to be wary of where he and/or his collaborators will try to lead people politically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

Great thread.

Unlike the evil David Martin; I don’t have a good read on Malone but...

Two quick thoughts:

1- why are “they” allowing him to speak so freely. Yes he’s been vilified and banned. But he’s not dead like some of the heroes before him.

2- why oh why are we still stuck on this narrative? “They” want us to be so micro-focused on bad vaxx, bad covid, bad pcr, etc. Aren’t we missing out on what Visa just announced. Student loan debts being absolved. What’s happening in North Korea. Prince Andrew, Maxwell, Epstein child trafficking. How the media is pushing pedophilles are ok? My list could go on and on....

4816CE36-F58E-4906-AAE6-7882CC7E42EC.png

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

All this whining about Malone is hilarious. Some people are so effing paranoid and totally incapable of judging a person by his words/actions. Didja know that George Washington was controlled opposition because he was a colonel in the British army and his victory was just a trick to make Americans think they were free?

yerrag

Peatful

All this whining about Malone is hilarious. Some people are so effing paranoid and totally incapable of judging a person by his words/actions. Didja know that George Washington was controlled opposition because he was a colonel in the British army and his victory was just a trick to make Americans think they were free?
Any idea why he is not dead?
What’s your take?

McCollough is basically in hiding correct?
Malone is out there doing a press circuit so it seems.

Waynish

I don't understand how people can be on a forum like this for years and still not get basic stuff about the control of information. *If you get on Rogan, then you are what we call "approved"* - now you can go into theory & strategy as to why someone might be approved, but it is good enough to know that they merely are approved so you can stop propping them up / giving them free publicity / even bad publicity is publicity, eh?

username

Even if he is a CYA type of person who was/is part of the cabal but is now seeing the narrative collapsing so he is jumping ship, the net benefit of him saying all that on the JRE is very positive and seems to help winning over some sheeple. When I told a group of completely zombified "friends" that two Nobel laureates, and the inventor of the very thing they got injected with (and the test used to diagnose the malaise) have said this whole thing is a scam that can reach genocidal proportions, the reaction is strikingly different than what I was getting last year (let alone in 2020) when I tried to question the narrative in front of them. Now, I see basically foaming rage and fear, so let's hope the former will be put to good use to enact change, instead of being unleashed on the unvaxxed...
which nobel laureates?

LUH 3417

He's been part of the establishment for decades, has worked with the NIH, consulted with the government since the 1980s so it's not altogether surprising that he wasn't aware of the scale of the scandal. He had blind faith in the system.

Go back and watch the talk he had with Bret Weinstein and Steve Kirsch last spring, he was much more careful then. Clearly the blinders have been taken off over the past few months.

I've never been worried about him getting vaccinated. His rationale was sound, he trusted his colleagues and I've heard him give the same explanation since the beginning.

I think he's very trustworthy, same as Peter McCullogh or Robert Kennedy. They're not controlled op at all IMO, they're modern day heroes.
Bret Weinstein is bankrolled by Thiel and rehashes the same anti China nonsense constantly as Joe Rogan and the rest of the pseudo dark web freedom fighter online resistance. Malone has spent his life working for darpa. This is a man you trust? Lol
1642167537003.jpeg

Perry Staltic

Bret Weinstein is bankrolled by Thiel and rehashes the same anti China nonsense constantly as Joe Rogan and the rest of the pseudo dark web freedom fighter online resistance. Malone has spent his life working for darpa. This is a man you trust? Lol

Define anti-China nonsense. I guess you don't realize that Malone has a horse farm in Virginia, and obviously enters them into some kind of competition per your picture.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals