Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Grapelander

Well yes discernment is key. But as a general rule I wouldn’t trust anyone who is promoted in this “storyline”.

Controlled ops have been instrumental in waking people up (if they didn’t reveal truths then what would be the point), but they’re always going to steer you in a certain direction or waste your time going down irrelevant rabbit holes (eg. believing in viruses and the need for testing and “safe” vaccines). They don’t care that you don’t believe in the mainstream theory as long as you believe their other made-up storyline... when in reality the truth is behind door number 3.

They also breed complacency because you feel like you have important people on your side fighting for you.

Good article - this part has been on my mind. They really want to get rid of old people and the learning disabled:

It might be controlled opposition
.....if they denounce the unnecessary administration of Covid-19 vaccines in young & healthy populations as unscientific and irresponsible but sell the same vaccinations which are equally harmful and unnecessary in elderly population & physically/mentally/learning disabled (same individuals divert to opposition to 'vaccine mandates' instead of confronting the criminal and medical fraud and demanding immediate CESSATION & CRIMINAL investigation into the entire program:

I like Dr. Malone - after reading through the excellent posts on this thread - too much history to plead innocent.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SFjN2K4pA9jc/

Z

Zsazsa

I have my reservations about Malone but I am glad he is speaking up about mRNA injections.

View: https://twitter.com/betterworld_22/status/1525186747998560262?cxt=HHwWjICzqYfRxqoqAAAA

Grapelander

In the study (Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination)
they speak about vaccine improving IgG antibodies - however Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi notes "secretory IgA" from mucous membranes is what would provide immunity.

The COVID vaccines were designed to fail (Nov. 25th 2021)
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi discusses the fundamental reason for the current wave of “breakthrough infections:” the failure of the COVID vaccines had to be expected, because fundamental principles of immunology were ignored in their design.

The first mistake was to focus on antibodies rather than cellular immunity (cytotoxic T-lymphocytes) in assessing vaccine efficacy, even though cellular immunity is far more important to antiviral immunity than are antibodies.

The second mistake was to neglect the functional distinction between the two major categories of antibodies, which the body produces in order to protect itself from pathogenic microbes:
  • The first category (secretory IgA) is produced by immune cells (lymphocytes) that are located directly underneath the mucous membranes that line the respiratory and intestinal tract. The antibodies produced by these lymphocytes are ejected through and to the surface of the linings. These antibodies are thus on site to meet air-borne viruses and they may be able to prevent viral binding and infection of the cells.
  • The second category of antibodies (IgG and circulating IgA) occur in the bloodstream. These antibodies protect the internal organs of the body from infectious agents that try to spread via the bloodstream.
Vaccines that are injected into the muscle – i.e., the interior of the body – will only induce IgG and circulating IgA, not secretory IgA. Such antibodies cannot and will not effectively protect the mucous membranes from infection by SARS-CoV-2. Thus, the observed “breakthrough infections” merely confirm the fundamental design flaws of the vaccines. Measurements of antibodies in the blood can never yield any information on the true status of immunity against infection of the respiratory tract.

Further on, Dr. Bhakdi explains the dire dangers inherent in the design of the gene-based vaccines. Whereas a natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the respiratory tract, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen on its surface will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ, but the damage will be most severe in vital organs. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death.

Dr. Bhakdi reiterates the deleterious effects of vaccine-induced immune attack on the blood vessels. While this damage, too, may occur anywhere within the body and give rise to e.g. stroke and heart attack, it can be observed in the most direct and facile manner by ophthalmologists, who may notice blood clots and/or bleeding when examining their patients’ retinas. Dr. Bhakdi calls on all ophthalmologists to collect, document and share such evidence.

Grapelander

Gold Lion.JPG
1280px-Lion_Rampant_Guardant.png

OliviaD

Even if he is a CYA type of person who was/is part of the cabal but is now seeing the narrative collapsing so he is jumping ship, the net benefit of him saying all that on the JRE is very positive and seems to help winning over some sheeple. When I told a group of completely zombified "friends" that two Nobel laureates, and the inventor of the very thing they got injected with (and the test used to diagnose the malaise) have said this whole thing is a scam that can reach genocidal proportions, the reaction is strikingly different than what I was getting last year (let alone in 2020) when I tried to question the narrative in front of them. Now, I see basically foaming rage and fear, so let's hope the former will be put to good use to enact change, instead of being unleashed on the unvaxxed...
I absolutely agree with you here. Robert Malone is all about vaccines, and has the traditional (IMO outdated) view of immunity; however - it is he and Dr. Peter McCullough (who is totally into the 'pandemic' etc, even buys into this unreliable PCR test) , who actually got my father to consider the possibility that these shots were not such a good idea, and not get the booster he was planning to have. My mother died after her second Pfizer shot, and until he heard these 'very well respected professionals' speak out; nothing I presented to him mattered.

I therefore assume there may be thousands out there like my father and if even a few can be saved from getting more of these deadly injections, Malone and others like him are still an overall positive. I see this 'all or none' thinking going on with a lot of people in regard to the scamdemic. I do have my own thoughts about all that is going on; including that this is genocide; via more than just the shots. Anyone who at least is standing up against some of what is going on is positive, I don't have to agree with everything they say. They are also in positions of power and status so can have an effect that an 'ordinary' doctor, scientist , or intelligent human could not have - although their knowledge may be just as good.. or superior :)

P

Peatness

I know someone in their 60's who has had a cardiac arrest and heart disease, diabetes, prostate cancer and is morbidly obese. They had 4 shots and felt particularly ill after the 3rd and 4th but return back to "normal" after a few days.
The "vaccines" must be safe then!

P

Peatness

I don't know, I wouldn't take the risk and I don't think they are effective either.
I was being sarcastic. If someone put a gun to my head I would rather they pull the trigger than take another vaccine ever again.

OliviaD

I know someone in their 60's who has had a cardiac arrest and heart disease, diabetes, prostate cancer and is morbidly obese. They had 4 shots and felt particularly ill after the 3rd and 4th but return back to "normal" after a few days.
Well, that will always be the case. However, I am also observing myself (and reading in the literature and via accounts from others (forums, etc, VAERS reports), that many people will have problems or exacerbations of the diseases you describe, that might appear more gradually or not happen immediately. Oh, I also do think anecdotal reports are valuable (here and always), especially when we start to see large numbers of the same. We have been conditioned to rely only on the double blind placebo control studies , which have their place, but also can be manipulated, and greatly are now (IMO).

This mRNA shots have a new set of problems, and I know Malone is talking about them in this video; but I would expand what he is saying to include all of the extreme number of 'vaccinations' that people have been pushed to inject, and an ever more amount of toxins accumulating. I can't prove anything about increased vaccination status in the older adult and elderly increasing diseases, but I can say as a fact that one thing that is never looked at, asked, reported, or ever considered in any 'study' about disease or health is vaccination status. In the past decade, or more, but more intensely now, the elderly are pushed to get flu jabs, now the 'quadrivalent' - they are more toxic. Shingles, pneumonia. And now these. Every time one of this toxic loads produces a HUGE inflammatory response, in a vulnerable person. They target the sick and disabled also with constant and more and more vaccination. I would live to see a study of people with diseases like your friend and vaccination status in general. We never will.
ii
There is a nephrologist, Suzanne Humphries, who has spoken out against the flu jabs as she noticed a trend of her patients getting kidney disease, or a worsening of their kidney disease or going into kidney failure after flu shots. There is an epidemic of kidney disease in this country. Dialysis clinics are a growing business , look around in your area. Many have waiting lists, and people have to drive distances to get into one. No, this doesn't mean all the flu shots are causing this, but it would be something that should be looked into.

In the old days, we never vaccination sick or vulnerable people (or dogs) ! Cancer was a contraindication to having a vaccine! I don't think many people are aware of this so they don't see how bizarre it is that now.. they are actually saying that these vulnerable people NEED these vaccinations more! Not just the covid, all of them. So they are injecting toxins and causing a huge inflammatory response in people whose bodies are least able to handle it. And there is no benefit. When they rolled out the Covid shots, they went into every nursing home,; every group home where the disabled lived, every hospice and injected every resident. No consent. injected people who were actively dying, they injected people weeks from death. Hospice care won't even pay for antibiotics for an oozing wound to make it more comfortable, or do blood lab values,, b/c that is 'treatment". But they will give them Covid shots, and make them wear masks.

Your friend is 60, so he is young, so his body probably could tolerate the abuse. And I know the covid shots are different dosages, and probably have different parameters, which is part of the experiment. My mom was 83. She was a strong lady though, she survived the initial heart attack and 3 episodes of cardiac arrest, and 5 days on a vent. That is rare. She had kidney failure and chose to discontinue dialysis. She had demential, and yes the multiple organ failure they predict from the Covid shots eventually. I came home to take care of her and she lived for almost a year. Her primary care doctor, Mistress of Satan I called her, told my father he needed to take my housebound mother to get a flu vaccine. It was hard for her to go out of the house for anything, and it was stressful. I had to help get her dressed and tell her it was okay. And after they left sat down and cried, because she at least stable, and I was so afraid it would do her kidneys in. I cried mostly because I was having to witness this corrupt system that is killing the elderly and I was helpless to stop it. I tried to convince my father to not give her a flu vaccine - who would she catch the flu from? And what logic (let alone medical rationale) could a doctor with any ethics, suggest a woman in her condition be dragged out of the house to get an injecting that would be bad for her physiology! This is basic physiology! This is just one example of what I experienced over the year with my mom. I have no idea if she would have lived longer without that shot, but it started a decline.

Sorry to go on. I tell my story, because I think it is important for people to hear these stories. When the coroner came to pick up mom, my dad by now had no problem sharing with him that she died as a result of her reactions to the Covid shots. I expected the usual "no , it's not the shots". He didn't . He said "from by business perspective, it hasn't gone well for the diabetics". I thought that was very telling.

AlaskaJono

Well, that will always be the case. However, I am also observing myself (and reading in the literature and via accounts from others (forums, etc, VAERS reports), that many people will have problems or exacerbations of the diseases you describe, that might appear more gradually or not happen immediately. Oh, I also do think anecdotal reports are valuable (here and always), especially when we start to see large numbers of the same. We have been conditioned to rely only on the double blind placebo control studies , which have their place, but also can be manipulated, and greatly are now (IMO).

This mRNA shots have a new set of problems, and I know Malone is talking about them in this video; but I would expand what he is saying to include all of the extreme number of 'vaccinations' that people have been pushed to inject, and an ever more amount of toxins accumulating. I can't prove anything about increased vaccination status in the older adult and elderly increasing diseases, but I can say as a fact that one thing that is never looked at, asked, reported, or ever considered in any 'study' about disease or health is vaccination status. In the past decade, or more, but more intensely now, the elderly are pushed to get flu jabs, now the 'quadrivalent' - they are more toxic. Shingles, pneumonia. And now these. Every time one of this toxic loads produces a HUGE inflammatory response, in a vulnerable person. They target the sick and disabled also with constant and more and more vaccination. I would live to see a study of people with diseases like your friend and vaccination status in general. We never will.
ii
There is a nephrologist, Suzanne Humphries, who has spoken out against the flu jabs as she noticed a trend of her patients getting kidney disease, or a worsening of their kidney disease or going into kidney failure after flu shots. There is an epidemic of kidney disease in this country. Dialysis clinics are a growing business , look around in your area. Many have waiting lists, and people have to drive distances to get into one. No, this doesn't mean all the flu shots are causing this, but it would be something that should be looked into.

In the old days, we never vaccination sick or vulnerable people (or dogs) ! Cancer was a contraindication to having a vaccine! I don't think many people are aware of this so they don't see how bizarre it is that now.. they are actually saying that these vulnerable people NEED these vaccinations more! Not just the covid, all of them. So they are injecting toxins and causing a huge inflammatory response in people whose bodies are least able to handle it. And there is no benefit. When they rolled out the Covid shots, they went into every nursing home,; every group home where the disabled lived, every hospice and injected every resident. No consent. injected people who were actively dying, they injected people weeks from death. Hospice care won't even pay for antibiotics for an oozing wound to make it more comfortable, or do blood lab values,, b/c that is 'treatment". But they will give them Covid shots, and make them wear masks.

Your friend is 60, so he is young, so his body probably could tolerate the abuse. And I know the covid shots are different dosages, and probably have different parameters, which is part of the experiment. My mom was 83. She was a strong lady though, she survived the initial heart attack and 3 episodes of cardiac arrest, and 5 days on a vent. That is rare. She had kidney failure and chose to discontinue dialysis. She had demential, and yes the multiple organ failure they predict from the Covid shots eventually. I came home to take care of her and she lived for almost a year. Her primary care doctor, Mistress of Satan I called her, told my father he needed to take my housebound mother to get a flu vaccine. It was hard for her to go out of the house for anything, and it was stressful. I had to help get her dressed and tell her it was okay. And after they left sat down and cried, because she at least stable, and I was so afraid it would do her kidneys in. I cried mostly because I was having to witness this corrupt system that is killing the elderly and I was helpless to stop it. I tried to convince my father to not give her a flu vaccine - who would she catch the flu from? And what logic (let alone medical rationale) could a doctor with any ethics, suggest a woman in her condition be dragged out of the house to get an injecting that would be bad for her physiology! This is basic physiology! This is just one example of what I experienced over the year with my mom. I have no idea if she would have lived longer without that shot, but it started a decline.

Sorry to go on. I tell my story, because I think it is important for people to hear these stories. When the coroner came to pick up mom, my dad by now had no problem sharing with him that she died as a result of her reactions to the Covid shots. I expected the usual "no , it's not the shots". He didn't . He said "from by business perspective, it hasn't gone well for the diabetics". I thought that was very telling.
Condolences .. . I know very well how we can't help people much. Only possible if they want it for themselves. Especially family members.

On the note of the ridiculous bias against anything other than "double-blind" studies as "science" fact': Once when discussing tales of healing from cancers etc, from some of my clients (I am an acupuncturist) and others' clients or friends, my Pops who is a retired MD said that this is 'just anecdotal'. I asked him then if he had a 3 month diagnosis/death sentence proclaimed, would he want to be one of these Anecdotes who lived for 8 more years? He paused and did not answer. (He is a worshipper of science unfortunately, and only from the 'official narrative' publications.)

Lollipop2

I asked him then if he had a 3 month diagnosis/death sentence proclaimed, would he want to be one of these Anecdotes who lived for 8 more years? He paused and did not answer.
What a fantastic, straight in to the heart of the matter question that forces a person to pause and think!! Good for you :):

Also @OliviaD I also offer condolences. I have had a tough run with my family. Besides my sweet husband, literally the only person who still speaks to me (us) and considers me (us) family is my Mother - also unvaxxed.

I think Dr. Malone is a wonderful person and we should not be so conspiracy minded that we see everyone through the same lens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals