Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

Birdie

The biomedical world that I thought I was living in has been revealed to be a sham. The legitimacy of the industry and discipline that I have committed my entire professional life to is in shambles. I am now embarrassed to call myself a vaccines and biodefense expert, because the fundamental corruption inherent in those domains has been so clearly revealed. I cannot unsee what I have seen. I cannot recapture all of those years spent in a profoundly corrupt academic system, spent supporting a deeply compromised discipline which appears primarily driven by financial interests rather than by what I had naively believed was a commitment to saving lives. I chose to not pursue the careers of my father and father in law, which were spent building weapons of war. Only to find that I had inadvertently played a significant role in enabling one of the most tragic medical follies in the history of man.

... When first asked how it feels to be vindicated, I did not know what to say. It feels a long, long way from vindication.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter

The biomedical world that I thought I was living in has been revealed to be a sham. The legitimacy of the industry and discipline that I have committed my entire professional life to is in shambles. I am now embarrassed to call myself a vaccines and biodefense expert, because the fundamental corruption inherent in those domains has been so clearly revealed. I cannot unsee what I have seen. I cannot recapture all of those years spent in a profoundly corrupt academic system, spent supporting a deeply compromised discipline which appears primarily driven by financial interests rather than by what I had naively believed was a commitment to saving lives. I chose to not pursue the careers of my father and father in law, which were spent building weapons of war. Only to find that I had inadvertently played a significant role in enabling one of the most tragic medical follies in the history of man.

... When first asked how it feels to be vindicated, I did not know what to say. It feels a long, long way from vindication.
You did not know. I understand - I worked as a contractor in the defense industry for decades. We built missile defense systems of various sorts. I thought defense was literally - for defense; now we know that it is all a smokescreen for offensive warfare to be used wherever and whenever needed. With appropriate justification and storyline. Do not blame yourself - be glad your eyes have been opened and now you can see. It happens to many of us - few are raised to have their eyes open from early adulthood.

Perry Staltic

Takes a big man to admit publicly he was wrong. I see nothing but stellar character.

Z

Zsazsa

You did not know. I understand - I worked as a contractor in the defense industry for decades. We built missile defense systems of various sorts. I thought defense was literally - for defense; now we know that it is all a smokescreen for offensive warfare to be used wherever and whenever needed. With appropriate justification and storyline. Do not blame yourself - be glad your eyes have been opened and now you can see. It happens to many of us - few are raised to have their eyes open from early adulthood.
OTOH you don't wanna live in a country with a poor "defense" system.

AlaskaJono

It has been said to me recently regarding Dr. Malone (and others) that if he is in the system as a Dr. or Researcher and believes in the existence of malevolent viruses, THEN he/she is controlled opposition. Interesting, eh? As far as I am concerned, any vaccine contains adjuvants that are known toxicants are a no-no. Oh, and now new and improved that can penetrate the blood brain barrier even more readily? Fake science has permeated the population's brains as well.

P

Peatness

Isn't he and his wife behind this company making DNA vaccines?

Austin Resch

CDC PCR manual saying that there is no isolate
The supposed isolates of the virus you can find on the market are literal denatured tissues of cows, apes or humans
Hey I haven't been able to find the source material for this or the image you shared above those quotes. Would you happen to have a link?

Last edited:

Peatful

P

Peatness

Like other interviews I'm always left with more questions. They are both making the right noises but something is not sitting right with me about these two individuals. Anyway, I will exercise restraint and focus on Malone and his DNA vaccine patents

DNA vaccine patent which he owns with his wife
DNA vaccines for eliciting a mucosal immune response (includes mRNA). US Pat. Ser. No. 6,110,898. Inventors: RW Malone and Jill Glasspool Malone. Date of issue: 8/29/00. Cited in 40 articles. Priority Date: 1996.

I've heard him mention Inovio and his wife's connection to the company. Inovio is being funded to produce DNA covid vaccines.

To date, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Defense have contributed significant funding to the advancement and manufacturing of INO-4800.

NO-4800 is a DNA vaccine candidate matched to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which causes the COVID-19 in humans. The INO-4800 vaccine contains the plasmid pGX9501, which encodes for the entire length of the Spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2.

Look at Inovio's partners :eyes:

Our partners and collaborators include Advaccine, ApolloBio Corporation, AstraZeneca, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)/Department of Defense (DOD), HIV Vaccines Trial Network, International Vaccine Institute (IVI), Kaneka Eurogentec, Medical CBRN Defense Consortium (MCDC), National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Ology Bioservices, the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, Plumbline Life Sciences, Regeneron, Richter-Helm BioLogics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, University of Pennsylvania, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, and The Wistar Institute. :eek

I welcome Candice Owen speaking out about vaccines but I have issues with her position on a few things but it's not appropriate to discuss them here. I welcome Malone's stance on children and covid injections. If all he says about treatment is correct why is there a need for a DNA vaccine for covid?

This is the project he mentions- he gets a thumbs up for this

To me Malone remains a Trojan Horse

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zsazsa

I welcome Candice Owen speaking out about vaccines but I have issues with her position on a few things but it's not appropriate to discuss them here. I welcome Malone's stance on children and covid injections. If all he says about treatment is correct why is there a need for a DNA vaccine for covid?
As a Candace follower, I must agree with you: sometimes her posts don't sit well at all ?

As for Malone, I fell for Trojan horses in the past ?, and thank you for the heads up ?

Birdie

Isn't he and his wife behind this company making DNA vaccines?

Yes I think so. To be clear, I'm just reporting here for our educational purposes, not promoting but I'm sure you know that.

AlaskaJono

Excellent summary of the Global insanity by Ernst Wolff. Malone I have my doubts. He is a smart man. And he has an Agenda. IMO. Too many patents held by him in the Vaccine industy and MRNA in particular. So... travel with caution.

P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals