Huge doubts over Dr Malone's character

ThinPicking

Thanks for the cringe Ms Peatress. A good cringe can displace a bad vibe, like staring down the barrel of a tight working week in Babylon.

"It has been estimated that 5 billion people in the world are wearing clothes that were hand washed. This is due to a lack of cheap, affordable electricity. Hand washing clothes is back breaking, menial work, the bulk of which falls mostly on women and girls. This is a waste of human labour. Labour that could be put to better and more productive uses. Likewise, hand pumping and hand carrying water to homes and crops is another menial task that electricity eliminates. Until a country can free its’ citizens of such labour, it can’t possibly compete with more developed nations. Solar and wind power will not get a nation below the poverty level to where it needs to be. Why should people in Africa suffer because of the idealistic climate change policies that have led to green colonialism?"

Who the hell does this ******bag think he is. I wouldn't mind the time personally. The only menial work and waste of labour I can see are his lying ****bag blog entries.

Have a lovely week RPF.

Peatress

Thanks for the cringe Ms Peatress. A good cringe can displace a bad vibe, like staring down the barrel of a tight working week in Babylon.

"It has been estimated that 5 billion people in the world are wearing clothes that were hand washed. This is due to a lack of cheap, affordable electricity. Hand washing clothes is back breaking, menial work, the bulk of which falls mostly on women and girls. This is a waste of human labour. Labour that could be put to better and more productive uses. Likewise, hand pumping and hand carrying water to homes and crops is another menial task that electricity eliminates. Until a country can free its’ citizens of such labour, it can’t possibly compete with more developed nations. Solar and wind power will not get a nation below the poverty level to where it needs to be. Why should people in Africa suffer because of the idealistic climate change policies that have led to green colonialism?"

Who the hell does this ******bag think he is. I wouldn't mind the time personally. The only menial work and waste of labour I can see are his lying ****bag blog entries.

Have a lovely week RPF.
Meanwhile he'll be sending them his vaccines because he cares so much.
What a spook puppet!
Trick those ladies out and get their actions taxed and serving their liege lords.

He's a creep.
He's been found out - why hasn't he crawled under a stone to hide?