Huge decrease in food quality since in COVID 2019

Lollipop2

No. They have their own (underground?)gardens and cows fed real grass. They have the best heirloom seeds from before gmo began and the best of everything on their huge estates buffered by thousands of square miles. I know for sure, the fed has large tracts here of pristine land. 2million acre "wildlife reserve" right where I live. The general population is only allowed a small zone next to coastal highways. It would be easy to hide a selfcontained estate here with unlimited resources,distances are so great and there are only 3 or 4 main roads. To give some perspective, the state of Texas would fit 5X into the State of Alaska. It is well known the short growing season with 20hr sunlight makes for monster veggies. Check out pics of a State Fair
This is my thought as well. Was trying to explain that to @AlaskaJono above.

Birdie

I used to live near a Bill Gates compound. When it was being built, friends out hiking would run into security/guards. When we bought a bidet, they guy told us about all the ones he supplied to the compound. People who worked on it were supposed to keep quiet... Ours was a small town but all these Seattle types (different clothes and haircuts) started showing up at our Farm Store.

akgrrrl

I used to live near a Bill Gates compound. When it was being built, friends out hiking would run into security/guards. When we bought a bidet, they guy told us about all the ones he supplied to the compound. People who worked on it were supposed to keep quiet... Ours was a small town but all these Seattle types (different clothes and haircuts) started showing up at our Farm Store.
...not to derail this thread, but I know exactly what you mean. Here men who do not fit the drone appearance of grey, brown,black, or green, camo with checkered/plaid long sleeve shirt with untrimmed beard and that stupid baseball hat, would get the side eye, mumbled "tourist!" and other derogatory labels

AlaskaJono

This is my thought as well. Was trying to explain that to @AlaskaJono above.
I gotcha Lolli... I just differ in that methinks we live in an open system on this planet. Even going hundreds of miles from anyone in the natural landscape, where water is seemingly pure, and the air cleaner, is not enough. It still somewhat tainted by all the chemical and radiation spills and dumping everywhere on the planet. And with the winds and water currents means it will spread everywhere eventually. So the idea of a "closed system" where humans can live and breed freely with pure air and water is a fantasy in my opinion.

Speaking of Alaska, I had friends who worked at DEC (Department of Environmental Conservation and basically if they did not produce the necessary numbers/results (correct or desired cleaner results) for mining operations to continue without hassle, she would lose her job. And maybe worse (blackballed). So.... remote areas are not as pure as one might think, if one is downriver from mining operations. "The elite" will also have a toxic physiology, regardless of their location. Maybe slightly less, that's all I am saying.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals