Hpylori And Fungus Best Way To Kill Both

Lewistx

I feel that every time I try to eradicate one the other takes over and these highjackers are eating all my food for me I have abx around from last failed erradiction for hpylori but also have nystatin plus terbinafine has anyone have succes treating both if so how ?

Karmeleon

I think an approach to this would be to really get up your vitamin d levels to more than 40ng better 50ng. There are studies out there comparing low d levels to normal/high d levels for eradication of h pylori, by which the low d does not get rid of h pylori even with abx intervention. I also read a study once which was using olive oil, 1oz per day, for h pylori elimination. Recently i found a study about olive leaf extract is highly potent against candida and h pylori. So i would take some olive oil and or olive leaf extract as abx and bump up vitamin d + vitamin a (a is used up by higher d levels). There is a quote from ray which describes using a nutritional supplement consisting of vitamin a, vitamin d, nutritional yeast and vitamin c for tuberculosis treatment. There is also info about a:d ratio in the estroban thread. A starting point i think would be to use 5.000IU D3, magnesium 200mg and 1:2 - 1:5 ration vitamin a,10k - 25k, and some vitamin e. Just go upper limit of rda first and see how far it takes you. Hope it helps. H pylori is a b****

Karmeleon

Oh my mad its a thread corpse haha. Maybe its helping someone else if op is not interested anymore.