Hpv warts

Hpv warts in mouth . I have two hpv warts . Or what I believe to be hpv in my mouth . Any idea how to address
Gosh I never head of a war in the mouth. You might try 20 minutes of oil pulling at night with coconut oil. Don't drink anything after it so it can sit and work on your little monsters overnight. Do they hurt?

Rick K

Gosh I never head of a war in the mouth. You might try 20 minutes of oil pulling at night with coconut oil. Don't drink anything after it so it can sit and work on your little monsters overnight. Do they hurt?
Maybe that disk sander thing? :D

OP
L

Lana

No they don’t . My immune system got a real Shake down with an antibiotic called flagyl for tooth decay. Who knows how long I have hpv but warts manifested after the antibiotics

OP
L

Lana

No they don’t . My immune system got a real Shake down with an antibiotic called flagyl for tooth decay. Who knows how long I have hpv but warts manifested after the antibiotics
It’s an std . I always check my sexual health . I’ve been in current relationship for past two years . And before that had clear sexual health . There’s no one to blame really . I just hope my immune system clears it

Rasaari

Try methylene blue (systematically, but can be taken topically too). It can manifest from elevated nitric oxide or estrogen. MB is also potent antimicrobial.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sunshine and vitamin D directly regulate the immune system. If it were me I would get out at sunrise with as little clothes as possible then soak up as much as I can up till about 10am or so. Doing this while grounded, barefoot. Then I cover up till around solar noon where I get around 15 to 20 minutes max then cover up again. Then around 4pm ish I get uncovered then soak up the sun till dark.

Also, staying away from fake blue light will help tremendously. Wear blue blocker glasses if you have to use it, and also install "IrisTech" on all your electronic devices that have screens.

I would also consider B1 and lysine once I have the above optimized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inaut

Sunshine and vitamin D directly regulate the immune system. If it were me I would get out at sunrise with as little clothes as possible then soak up as much as you can up till about 10am or so. Doing this while grounded, barefoot. Then I cover up till around solar noon where I get around 15 to 20 minutes max then cover up again. Then around 4pm ish I get uncovered then soak up the sun till dark.

Also, staying away from fake blue light will help tremendously. Wear blue blocker glasses if you have to use it, and also install "IrisTech" on all your electronic devices that have screens.

Add some MB in with that sun exposure and things are looking pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty....good (insert Larry David here).

equipoise

Sunshine and vitamin D directly regulate the immune system. If it were me I would get out at sunrise with as little clothes as possible then soak up as much as you can up till about 10am or so. Doing this while grounded, barefoot. Then I cover up till around solar noon where I get around 15 to 20 minutes max then cover up again. Then around 4pm ish I get uncovered then soak up the sun till dark.

Also, staying away from fake blue light and fake light will help tremendously. Wear blue blocker glasses if you have to use it, and also install "IrisTech" on all your electronic devices that have screens.

You've been posting a lot about sunshine and vitamin D benefits and rightly so.
It's far too neglected in general, the sun.
Incredible stuff, just tip toeing in grass naked, listening to good music, having some fruit is bery relaxing. Proper sunshine exposure beats any supplement..

Inaut

You've been posting a lot about sunshine and vitamin D benefits and rightly so.
It's far too neglected in general, the sun.
Incredible stuff, just tip toeing in grass naked, listening to good music, having some fruit is bery relaxing. Proper sunshine exposure beats any supplement..
Lanolin and sunshine. Apparently the UV activates the vitamin d. Not sure how it does for tanning/burning though?

Rick K