HPV Vaccine, Take Or Not Take?

GutFeeling

It would be a good idea for a young 16-year-old boy to take this vaccine?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

You'd have to decide for yourself, but I think most people on this forum wouldn't take it. Personally, I passed on it (I was offered it, but declined, and never pursued it again).

This story was posted to the forum previously, about Gardisil- Court Ruling Confirms Gardasil Vaccine Kills

If you do choose to get this vaccine (or any other), it is probably worth reading Helen Saul Case's arguments for taking Vitamin C before and after-

Don't Vaccinate without Vitamin C
Vitamin C Prevents Side Effects from the MMR Vaccine
Vaccinations, Vitamin C, and "Choice"

dannibo

I don't even think it should be a consideration as it's nothing but pure unadulterated poison and will harm without any question. It will do absolutely no good to man nor beast.

OP
GutFeeling

GutFeeling

Thanks you all guys
But how to protect yourself from the virus then? It is a very common disease and cause cancer and the vaccine greatly increases the risk of autism :shock:

nwo2012

Not so much autism as it is given to teenagers, but it will definitely cause some damage. Could make you allergic to any of the allergens in there. You also have the possibility of a massive amount of endotoxins being present, these probably account for more damage f4om vaccines than the excipients.
Paralysis and death also can occur. Its Russian roulette. And no it does not prevent HPV anyways. And im sure I read Ray Peat stating it is not even proven that HPV is the cause of cerbical cancer. Btw you have no cervix so wtf? If you believe that crap that a boy taking an HPV vaccine protects females from cervical cancer then you came down in the last shower. And how often to women even get cervical cancer? Its rare to even have an abnormal pap smear and most of those are exaggerated with scare tactics.
You avoid this infection, just like any other, you maintain a robust metabolism and keep PUFA very low.

OP
GutFeeling

GutFeeling

Not so much autism as it is given to teenagers, but it will definitely cause some damage. Could make you allergic to any of the allergens in there. You also have the possibility of a massive amount of endotoxins being present, these probably account for more damage f4om vaccines than the excipients.
Paralysis and death also can occur. Its Russian roulette. And no it does not prevent HPV anyways. And im sure I read Ray Peat stating it is not even proven that HPV is the cause of cerbical cancer. Btw you have no cervix so wtf? If you believe that crap that a boy taking an HPV vaccine protects females from cervical cancer then you came down in the last shower. And how often to women even get cervical cancer? Its rare to even have an abnormal pap smear and most of those are exaggerated with scare tactics.
You avoid this infection, just like any other, you maintain a robust metabolism and keep PUFA very low.

Thank you, the situation does not look good for the vaccine ...
Do you remember where you saw the efficiency quotes?

I am a 52 year old female and was no saint when I was younger. I never got HPV. Just have your son use protection. Even if a female does get HPV, a lot of times it clears up on his own.

achillea

Gardasil was approved for boys in 2009.

Three ingredients in Gardasil are aluminum, sodium borate and polysorbate 80. Both aluminum and sodium borate have an adverse effect on sperm production and polysorbate 80 can lead to primary ovarian failure in girls.

Let's look at each of these individually:

ALUMINUM and INFERTILITY:
Many animal studies have investigated the relationship between aluminum and fertility. The weight of the epididymis and testicles were significantly reduced following high doses of aluminum. Obviously, this decrease coincides with lower sperm counts and infertility.

In 2014, Researchers found that the higher the aluminum level, the lower the sperm count. All 62 donors had aluminum levels ranging from 339 ppb to well over 500 ppb. The researcher concluded that this was "unequivocal evidence" that aluminum can lower sperm counts, which will have an adverse effect on fertility.

SODIUM BORATE
Sodium borate is an ingredient commonly found in rat poison, pesticides, flame retardants, enamel glazes, and laundry detergent. Sodi um borate has been banned as a food preservative in the United States and several other countries because the substance is known to be harmful to human health.

In chemistry, it has mild antiseptic properties and can be used as a buffer. When given orally, sodium borate and boric acid interfere with sperm production, damage the testes and interfere with male fertility when given to animals at high doses.

The minimum concentration of boron that can induce complete germinal layer aplasia in the of the testicles is 6-8 ppm. The amount of borax in Gardasil is 35 ppm. It is important to know that in these studies, the depletion of sperm-producing cells was NOT accompanied by a lowered testosterone level. That means that boys can develop normal muscle mass and facial hair – from testosterone stimulation – and not know they had atrophy of the germ cells, the cells that make sperm, until years later.

POLYSORBATE 80
Polysorbate 80 is added during the vaccine manufacturing process to allow two different liquids, such as oil and water, to better blend together. Why is Polysorbate 80 used to manufacture vaccines? It is used to keep the liquids and particles in the vaccine remain suspended and don’t clump together in the vial.

Polysorbate 80 actually has caused documented infertility in female mice. Multiple studies have raised the alarm that Gardasil vaccines can induce an autoimmune reaction, including ovarian failure. In the 10 years since licensure of Gardasil – between 2006 and 2016 – The American College of Pediatrics uncovered 213 VAERS reports involving amenorrhea, POF or premature menopause, 88% of which have been associated with Gardasil.

Bottom line:

The synergistic effect of sodium borax, aluminum and polysorbate 80 on the male testicle has not fully been studied.
The effect appears to be low sperm count and infertility.

What else do you need to know about this vaccine? I strongly encourage you to go to SANEVAX.org for additional information. This small but powerhouse organization is taking on the industry all over the world to stop this horrible vaccine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals