How You Can Tell They’re Lying About Covid—Dr. William M. Briggs

B

Braveheart

Watch the video... Brilliant analysis...right on.

“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.” Thus famously spake Mark Twain. The plandemic has offered plenty of evidentiary fodder for Twain’s observation.

The mix-up causation with association. They (The Experts, I mean) toss off fallacy, half-truth, and presupposition, secure in the knowledge that MSM viewers are not terrible equipped to detect the lies.

Enter Cornell Ph.D. statistician William M. Briggs, co-author of The Price of Panic: How the Tyranny of Experts Turned a Pandemic into a Catastrophe. If you’ve wondered how to spot the messy math and the decimal deceptions, this is the interview for you. Briggs breaks down the pie graphs and the colored charts for the nonmathematician set.

In this episode, you will learn

• How to prove all the models have been wrong about Covid-19 death estimates and can rightly be called stupid
  • The difference between case-fatality rate (CFR) and infected-mortality rate (IFR)
  • The average age of those who succumbed to Covid 19
  • The popular confusion about the concept of probability
  • How Covid-19 rams among world pandemics since 426BC
  • Why no one panics when a bad flu season rolls through the population, despite killing over 650,000 around the world
  • Why most of your friends on Facebook are wrong about the true lethality of Covid-19

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipop2

I love William Briggs. Someone on the forum recommended him and I have read his blogs ever since. The guy knows his stuff.

Unknownuser

Well you can easily tell that they lie because there is no room for discussion or alternative viewpoints. No logic behind what they do. They dont listen to scientists or doctors with a different opinion.

It's the same procedure as just as after 9/11. Finding Muslim passports inside the ruins of the WTC while they tell us the fire melted the iron and made the buildings collapse. Not to mention WTC 7. No discussion allowed. No questions or explanation from the media. Anyone who doubts the official story is a thin foil hat conspiracy theorist and a Nazi.

That was immediately the biggest giveaway for me. Two weeks after the plandemic started I could tell this is all BS and stopped wearing a mask.

Back
Top Bottom