How to use idealabs tyromix/tyronene

serling78

I'm admittedly confused about tyrosene vs tyromix vs tyromax. I've searched the boards for info on all 3 but I can find any consensus on either which is best or when to use which one for which symptoms.
My main symptoms that seem to relate to low thyroid are slower digestion (frequent constipation), low libido, and hair loss. However at the same time I don't easily put on weight, I'm usually hot instead of cold, and I have anxiety.

So basically a mix between hypo and hyper, but the hypo symptoms are my biggest concern. Not sure what is the best approach.

rayfan1

It's there
I tried calling their number to ask what the dosage and the exact ingredients are in Tyronene. Is it ? T3 and nothing else added? How do I know what the dosage is? Am confused how to order. I take Synthroid from 26 years and badly need to add T3 as my R3 is crazy high due to conversion issues. My ignorant endocrinologist laughed when I begged to prescribe T3 as she doesn’t understand what its value is. Any help on how to understand dosages and ingredients and order the Tyronene is greatly appreciated! ?

rayfan1

Including @haidut to help answer my question. Thanks!
Georgi, tried calling their number to ask what the dosage and the exact ingredients are in Tyronene. Is it ? T3 and nothing else added? How do I know what the dosage is? Am confused how to order. I take Synthroid from 26 years and badly need to add T3 as my R3 is crazy high due to conversion issues. My ignorant endocrinologist laughed when I begged to prescribe T3 as she doesn’t understand what its value is. Any help on how to understand dosages and ingredients and order the Tyronene is greatly appreciated! ?

P

Peatness

I tried calling their number to ask what the dosage and the exact ingredients are in Tyronene. Is it ? T3 and nothing else added? How do I know what the dosage is? Am confused how to order. I take Synthroid from 26 years and badly need to add T3 as my R3 is crazy high due to conversion issues. My ignorant endocrinologist laughed when I begged to prescribe T3 as she doesn’t understand what its value is. Any help on how to understand dosages and ingredients and order the Tyronene is greatly appreciated! ?
Tyronene is 8mcg/drop. It's t3 only

rayfan1

Tyronene is 8mcg/drop. It's t3 only

Thanks! I read prior posts where they are applying on skin. Some said to dilute it. How to use the product? Long time ago, I took 25 mcg Cytomel twice a day, 15 in am and 10 in noon. The doc died and I was unable to find a T3 prescriber and am desperately looking everywhere to order. Any reliable online stores you can suggest which is in pill form? The applying on skin seems new to me. Appreciate your kind response! I have Hashimotos and adrenal issues; all my sex hormones are tanked and am looking for solutions everywhere as no functional doc knows and keep on endlessly pushing expensive supplements.

P

Peatness

Thanks! I read prior posts where they are applying on skin. Some said to dilute it. How to use the product? Long time ago, I took 25 mcg Cytomel twice a day, 15 in am and 10 in noon. The doc died and I was unable to find a T3 prescriber and am desperately looking everywhere to order. Any reliable online stores you can suggest which is in pill form? The applying on skin seems new to me. Appreciate your kind response! I have Hashimotos and adrenal issues; all my sex hormones are tanked and am looking for solutions everywhere as no functional doc knows and keep on endlessly pushing expensive supplements.
I'm sorry I wish I could help you but I don't have enough knowledge on T3 to be able to answer your questions. Some people use tyronene orally as well.

rayfan1

I'm sorry I wish I could help you but I don't have enough knowledge on T3 to be able to answer your questions. Some people use tyronene orally as well.
You are so kind to reply. Am a newbie here after I started watching Ray Peat videos. I am not tech savvy and have to ask how to start a new conversation to All? I inquired this question twice so far , in Contact Us , but nobody replied back. When I click on “Start a Conversation “ it compels me to type a Recipient name but how would I know anyone’s name as it is a general question to ALL!? Any guidance /steps as to how to send general questions to ALL is greatly appreciated? Thanks ?

golder

Check the product page on the forum. Haidut has said many times he can't put too much detailed information on the questions you're asking for obvious legal reasons. If you go through the whole Tyromix thread on the forum, your question will 99% be answered by someone. If it isn't, find someone who has asked a similar question and PM them.

P

Peatness

You are so kind to reply. Am a newbie here after I started watching Ray Peat videos. I am not tech savvy and have to ask how to start a new conversation to All? I inquired this question twice so far , in Contact Us , but nobody replied back. When I click on “Start a Conversation “ it compels me to type a Recipient name but how would I know anyone’s name as it is a general question to ALL!? Any guidance /steps as to how to send general questions to ALL is greatly appreciated? Thanks ?
If you wish to start a new thread to ask your question start on the home page and select post a thread. Like James b said reading the thyroid threads should answer your questions. There are many threads on thyroid

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals