How To Treat Leaky Blood-brain-barrier If One Is Sensitive To Caffeine Pill?

m1210

So I believe that I have been suffering from leaky BBB. I saw some of the suggested solutions being chronic high caffeine level in the body. I have previously had serotonin toxicity issues and have had heart issues due to other chemicals (tretinoin) etc. I am sensitive to caffeine pill, ex. I noticed an increase in heart rate when I take a tiny dosage (same with aspirin). I am worried about increasing the amount as it is linked to heart conditions. My BBB issues persists to this day where I experience some severe brain issues (including schizophrenic symptoms like hearing "whispers" and other ways brain acting weird). It started when I was prescribed some anti-depressant/anxiety drugs by psychiatrists when I was 19. I believe taking those has damaged something in my brain that persist to this day.

As you know I have previously had serotonin toxicity and have to avoid many brain supplements that raise serotonin like ginseng, turmeric, fish oil, etc. So my options are very limited.

I would love to know if someone has suggestions on how to go about treating leaky BBB that doesn't involve increased serotonin or affect heart issues (I am generally sensitive to chemicals so would need a 'natural' alternative)..

thanks

Recoen

Barriers (really most things) in the body have to do with the water structure in your cells. That structure requires ATP and CO2. So a focus on the bioenergetic view is helpful. Other things can help like those commonly discussed on this forum. I would start with plugging your food into cronometer and making sure you’re getting enough micronutrients. Many find they need additional B vitamins, Vit K2, etc.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
haidut Blocking cortisol may treat terminal pancreatic cancer Scientific Studies 1
haidut Oral testosterone + vitamin E may treat NAFLD, NASH, cirrhosis in humans Scientific Studies 5
haidut Aspirin may prevent and treat COVID-19 Scientific Studies 1
haidut DHT / Progesterone / aspirin treat, cortisol ineffective, PUFA promotes prostate cancer Scientific Studies 0
R Fungal acne (malassezia folliculitis) from the inside out, how to treat? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Q How to treat (sun) burns? Skin 17
egoy A Diuretic that can treat the core ASD symptoms. Why nobody talks about it? Scientific Studies 6
Mauritio Low Dopamine D2 receptor density leads to obesity and insulin resistance , D2 agonism may treat Scientific Studies 24
M Anti-Peat SSRIs used to treat Covid-19? Debate - Anti-Peat 5
R Safest medication to treat high blood pressure? Ask For Help or Advice 53
Mauritio Autism caused by low allopregnenolone , chinese herb can treat Autism 53
Diokine LLLT may treat or prevent COVID-19 induced endothelial dysfunction Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 1
S Low dose aspirin to treat inflamation induced insulin resisitance? Blood Sugar 1
P How to treat acquired food allergies linked to upset stomach; Antibiotic flush? Digestion 0
Mito Why an antidepressant (SSRI) could be used to treat COVID-19 Miscellaneous Health Discussions 13
haidut Niacinamide may treat ALS by improving energetic state Scientific Studies 0
haidut Niacinamide may treat depression by improving energetic state Scientific Studies 8
haidut Glycine (and leucine) can treat fatty liver (NAFLD and NASH) Scientific Studies 3
T Red Light Mini - Red Light Man - What Is Best Dosage To Treat Hair Loss/thinning? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 0
D Copper Toxicity + Deficiency Paradox – How To Treat Minerals 17
haidut Blocking Cortisol May Treat Even Terminal Cancers Scientific Studies 9
C Best Protocol To Treat Undermethylation? Ask For Help or Advice 14
haidut Vitamin B3 May Treat "incurable" Muscle Disease Scientific Studies 9
haidut Anti-histamines May Prevent, Treat Melanoma Scientific Studies 3
haidut Blocking Serotonin May Treat Allergies And Inflammatory Diseases Scientific Studies 6
L How Do You Treat And Prevent Constipation? Digestion 21
BearWithMe Hypercalcemia / High Blood Calcium: What Could Be The Cause? How To Treat? Ask For Help or Advice 1
J Is It Safe To Treat SIBO/Dysbiosis Without Properly Being Tested For It? Digestion 6
J The Potential Of Thiamine To Help Treat COVID-19 CO2, Bag Breathing 6
haidut Restoring Glucose Metabolism May Treat Crohn's Disease (CD) Scientific Studies 4
Oraganic4me Famotadine To Treat Covid_19 haidut 6
haidut Niacinamide May Treat Fibrotic Eye Disease And Prevent Vision Loss Scientific Studies 5
HealthisWealth Coronavirus Breakthrough As Scientists Discover A Drug Used To Treat HEAD LICE Can Kill COVID-19 Cel Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 48
J Antibiotics Working A Treat Testimonials 7
haidut Vitamin E Can Treat/cure Severe Fatty Liver Disease (NASH) In Humans Scientific Studies 19
A How To Treat Gingivitis At Home? Oral Health 16
E Using Vitamin C To Treat Coronavirus - Remember, Vitamin C Can't Be Patented, So The System Will Not Society 36
Soren Corona Virus How To Treat Supplements 1525
haidut Progesterone May Treat Diabetes, Obesity, And Metabolic Syndrome Scientific Studies 6
haidut Inhibiting Estrogen Synthesis May Treat / Prevent Ectopic Pregnancy Scientific Studies 1
haidut Inhibiting Aromatase (to Lower Estrogen) May Treat Gastric (stomach) Cancer Scientific Studies 14
haidut Vitamin K May Treat Leukemia Scientific Studies 2
haidut Aspirin May Treat Brain Aneurysms Scientific Studies 1
haidut Arginine / Glutamine Depletion May Treat Cancer By Blocking The Warburg "Effect" Scientific Studies 13
haidut DHT May Treat Prostate Cancer, Estrogen (E2) Strongly Promotes It Scientific Studies 1
A How To Treat Adrenal Fatigue And How To Upregulate 5-HT2CRs? Ask For Help or Advice 23
haidut Drostanolone (a DHT Isomer) May Treat Prostate Cancer Scientific Studies 8
haidut MS Tied To Glucose Deficiency Due To Endotoxin And Fat, Extra Glucose May Treat It Scientific Studies 45
haidut ALS Tied To Increased Fat Oxidation (FAO), Increasing Glucose May Treat It Scientific Studies 17
bodacious Testicular Cyst—Any Way I Can Treat It? Male Issues 5