How To Treat Chronic Pharyngitis?

Arron

I have been suffering from the chronic pharyngitis for several years. It almost destroyed me and made me fall apart. When I sleeping, talking or singing. Even sometimes I feel my throat is burning. I have tried many medicine, But it always makes a comeback after a period of time. Oh my god, I only 20.:vomit:

Does anyone have the same concern like me.:(

I don't want the disease effect my life all the time. I just want to know how to cure it. Or is there anything I need to pay attention to in my daily life? All the suggestions will be appreciate.

ntking51

I have been suffering from the chronic pharyngitis for several years. It almost destroyed me and made me fall apart. When I sleeping, talking or singing. Even sometimes I feel my throat is burning. I have tried many medicine, But it always makes a comeback after a period of time. Oh my god, I only 20.:vomit:

Does anyone have the same concern like me.:(

I don't want the disease effect my life all the time. I just want to know how to cure it. Or is there anything I need to pay attention to in my daily life? All the suggestions will be appreciate.

did you uvula become bigger?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals