How to Survive the Upcoming Food Shortages and Inflation?

IPlayDart

I‘m really worried. I don’t know how to financially survive the upcoming inflations.
Meat- wise, the only option seems to be ground beef from a halal butcher (seeing as it’s the cheapest there).
Water should be the cheapest glass- bottled ones one can find.
Fortunately, raw milk from local farms is very inexpensive.
Raw honey is rather expensive and probably will get even more expensive.

What should one eat when everything goes downhill, but still feel happy and highly androgenic? My goal is to not have any worries and live life in the moment. High temps, energy, motivation and power.

How to accomplish this on a budget?

JamesGatz

The issue I have is:

I don't think people fully understand how bad the food shortages are going to be

In WW2 - Stalin starved out like what? 7 million people+? That was all planned

They do have massive underground bunkers for a reason - they are looking to cause a FULL COLLAPSE - not an economic collapse, not a food collapse - A FULL COLLAPSE where people WILL NOT get to choose what they eat and will be harming each other for food - people will just pick up their rationed bag of insects and thats it if they're lucky

In my OPINION: There's no settling the way out of this - things WILL get worse from here and the powers that be WILL NOT STOP until they have achieved their goals

Hence - the only real option is to figure out how to grow your own food - survive on your own - staying away from big cities and learning the secrets of the World and Nature before things get worse

There is A LOT of information being kept hidden from the public - theres no rules that say certain plants HAVE to take xyz amount of time to grow - all the water you need is underneath your feet - your free electricity comes from the Earth - the only real option is to begin preparations and do experiments as you can to learn how the world works and search for the real science being kept hidden from the layman to keep them in a state of learned helplessness

* NOT A DOOMER POST *

BUT

I am CONCERNED about people just being complacent because they think everything will be 'alright' and that the future is bright - make no mistake - you are facing people who are TRULY EVIL and have no problem slaughtering the masses with the push of a button

Last edited:

I'm.No.One

The issue I have is:

I don't think people fully understand how bad the food shortages are going to be

In WW2 - Stalin starved out like what? 7 million people+? That was all planned

They do have massive underground bunkers for a reason - they are looking to cause a FULL COLLAPSE - not an economic collapse, not a food collapse - A FULL COLLAPSE where people WILL NOT get to choose what they eat and will be harming each other for food - people will just pick up their rationed bag of insects and thats it if they're lucky

In my OPINION: There's no settling the way out of this - things WILL get worse from here and the powers that be WILL NOT STOP until they have achieved their goals

Hence - the only real option is to figure out how to grow your own food - survive on your own - staying away from big cities and learning the secrets of the World and Nature before things get worse

There is A LOT of information being kept hidden from the public - theres no rules that say certain plants HAVE to take xyz amount of time to grow - all the water you need is underneath your feet - your free electricity comes from the Earth - the only real option is to begin preparations and do experiments as you can to learn how the world works and search for the real science being kept hidden from the layman to keep them in a state of learned helplessness

* NOT A DOOMER POST *

BUT

I am CONCERNED about people just being complacent because they think everything will be 'alright' and that the future is bright - make no mistake - you are facing people who are TRULY EVIL and have no problem slaughtering the masses with the push of a button
Hey man remember you promised to work on the CAPS habit you have. 😅

But I'm sure this made his fear less lol

I'm.No.One

I‘m really worried. I don’t know how to financially survive the upcoming inflations.
Meat- wise, the only option seems to be ground beef from a halal butcher (seeing as it’s the cheapest there).

What should one eat when everything goes downhill, but still feel happy and highly androgenic? My goal is to not have any worries and live life in the moment. High temps, energy, motivation and power.

Truth?

We can only afford to eat perfectly when we can afford to.

Meaning, if things get as bad as only a fraction of what we're imagining there still isn't space to worry about eating peaty.

Never once during any sort of famine, regardless of it's cause, has a person ever said "I can't eat that because it's not xyz"👈 insert any diet/ideological belief anyone holds.

Vegans will eat meat.
Peaters will eat PUFAS.
Carnivores will eat vegetables.

Because eating something is better for your health than eating nothing because you can't afford your preferences.

So, man, the way you're going to better survive what's coming is to be adaptive. Full stop.

You are better off eating anything than not eating at all. Buy what you can afford to and forget the Peat ***t if it's no longer economically feasible. The stress from worrying about whether you are eating Peaty or not and how that will effect your anatomy is going to be far worse than the stress you get from eating a bit of seed oil or whatever else somebody would likely crucify you for here

Plus, there is always Vitamin E ans Policosonal to mitigate whatever issues you feel might arise from slippin up and eating whatever you have available to you. Keeping bowel transit time to the bare minimum will also lessen any inflammation etc that may arise from the change in food too(charcoal in caps when needed and cascara if you can afford it)

achillea

I read a book about a similar scenario as what we could be facing. One of the characters was a successful type and he had a cabin in the mountains far from the city that he and his wife had prepared as an escape from the city if things got out of hand. They had all the survival rations etc. Well it happened and they drove to the cabin... They got there and were so happy they had made it. But something seemed wrong. They opened the gate and drove up to the door to be greeted by two men walking out the front door with rifles.
Who are you one of them said.
This is our house who are you the owner said
This is not your house anymore and there is no room for more people so leave was the reply as the 2 raised their rifles
The so called self appointed elite think they will be safe in Aspen or Del Mar or in their bunker somewhere but when people get hungry... all bets are off. These rich dogs don.t know how to wag their tails much less know how to address confrontation. When their bodygaurds are worried about their own families and so are the police and Billy Boy Gates has to try to be a man in his pink sweater, he wimpers and crumbles like the wimp he and the others like him really are.
There is a point where their money no longer matters.
Hopefully it will not come to this but if it does, I would not want to be the psychopath's who started this mess. The odds are not in their favor like 1 million to 1.
Another question are we adopting a mass consciousness that like the placebo can cause the future disaster?

MichaelY

Rice and beans are cheap. Stores will carry huge sacks (25lbs ?) of white rice for sale. Buy several. Every time you go food shopping buy several cans of beans to stow away. Look into some dehydrated food - powdered eggs for instance. Nitro-pak . Com has you covered there. Sardines too, at the super market. There's 1 brand that's a pound in a tin for i think $1.99 each, comes in tomato sauce. Buy a few and stow away whenever you're shopping. There's definitely ways to do this on a budget.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals