How to stop Receding Gums (periodontitis) ?

I think CoQ10 is chemically similar K2 in certain ways. In the same way K2 has a coagulating effect, perhaps CoQ10 shares the same property.
Yes, I believe they are similar, I’m pretty sure I once heard Dr. Peat say something along those lines.

My friend was truly amazed that one capsule was enough to stop his gum’s bleeding especially as that wasn’t the reason he took it.

OP
R

randomguy

what brand that has arginine but without fluoride?
I just bought arginine powder and I mix half tea spoon with glycine and xylitol

I think the brand was “Doctor’s Best” ordered from Amazon UK but I think any established brand would do. The dosage wasn’t that large, about 30mg per capsule.
I ordered ubiquinol (100mg softgels), I also read that Ubiquinol works similar to vitamin k2

Curaprox Ultrasoft Toothbrush will do the trick. Soft as they come.
I've gone through maaaany toothbrushes to find the one.
Do yourself a favor and get Mouth watchers fine tooth brush and brush gently.

Also get some Uncle Harry's products to go along with your regular tooth paste.
Thanks I will get one of these, I was using Electric toothbrush for some time now.

Also thanks everyone for great advice, this forum is amazing.

@Rinse & rePeat using chlorella is like playing Russian roulette, read up what Andrew Hall Cutler has said on it, basically no one under any circumstances should mess with it, one tainted batch and your health will be shot

OP, gum recession can be caused by brushing very hard or using a bad toothbrush, especially the ones with the rubber sides to "massage gums"

I've gone through maaaany toothbrushes to find the one.
Do yourself a favor and get Mouth watchers fine tooth brush and brush gently.

Also get some Uncle Harry's products to go along with your regular tooth paste.

My advice to be, don't do anything drastic.

Also, do not use closys.
I have heard that too, which is why I said to read up on it and showed my pure brand, which is not cheap. My family took it for several years. I would be more comfortable taking that chlorella brand than much of the things people are taking on this forum, I wouldn’t have suggested it otherwise. Cheap brands of anything is where your Russian roulette lies. This is just my opinion.

bornamachine

I have heard that too, which is why I said to read up on it and showed my pure brand, which is not cheap. My family took it for several years. I would be more comfortable taking that chlorella brand than much of the things people are taking on this forum, I wouldn’t have suggested it otherwise. Cheap brands of anything is where your Russian roulette lies. This is just my opinion.
Ahh I see, it's been about 8 years since I read Cutlers work but I believe he said any brand can be tainted. I can not confirm or deny it and I agree more quality product will generally be safer than cheaper ones.