How To Stay Calm With Everything Thats Happening?

cyclops

The world is in flux right now and there is much anxiety and confusion. So many different theories about what could really be going on. But people are feeling it and I believe everything is energy and we are all connected in some way and can feel it physically, consciously and subconsciously.

This situation has created feelings of fear, anxiety, and confusion in many. The energy may be starting to feel heavy and dark.

What do you think is the best defense, not against a potential virus, but against all the negativity? How can we get our energy systems positive? I think getting a handle of your mind/thoughts and staying present and positive is great. But has any one found any supplements or other things specifically helpful during this time for creating positive feelings/calm? Maybe something as simple as extra progesterone or thyroid?

I hope everyone is doing well and is growing better each moment.

Dino D

The world is in flux right now and there is much anxiety and confusion. So many different theories about what could really be going on. But people are feeling it and I believe everything is energy and we are all connected in some way and can feel it physically, consciously and subconsciously.

This situation has created feelings of fear, anxiety, and confusion in many. The energy may be starting to feel heavy and dark.

What do you think is the best defense, not against a potential virus, but against all the negativity? How can we get our energy systems positive? I think getting a handle of your mind/thoughts and staying present and positive is great. But has any one found any supplements or other things specifically helpful during this time for creating positive feelings/calm? Maybe something as simple as extra progesterone or thyroid?

Realise how selfish you are, you live in a comfort sone where you depens on all the things, habits and welth you have... youre also an addict of happines and feeling good vs. accepting the truth, the moment ans whatever is...
corona or no, you will die, your kids will die, everything what is made will wall, one day the earth will will end, however you will die and rot for sure...
its time to grow, to get free from everything and to accept what ever comes, without fear or panic because it will be! no matter if you panic panic or not... do what you have to do and relax, no pill will help with a false state of mind, belief, ego, relative needs ...
Just accept it and do whatever you want or need to do, without fear or panic... in the end, the WORST will happen, everyone dies... time is relative so everyone is allreadY dead and alive...

Yep this is a forced change for everybody to meet their shadow self and work on it. Shake the sleeping ones from their daze. Do you cling to higher virtues, love, trust, compassion, humor etc or fear, survival, closed-mindedness, hate, being a control freak.

On top of Peaty things that work for you I think Reishi and Chaga is a great help for overall health, immunity, positivity. Well I guess that's Peaty too, being mushrooms and all. I like to put a few drops of strong extract in my coffee.

berk

The anxiety and fear comes from 1 thing, afraid to die.
When you stop fearing for death and you're just gonna be open for it (you can't wait for it)
Then all fear in the world will disappear and you have nothing to lose anymore.
This is how all religions work.

Korven

I recommend drinking some warm milk and watching this video, it's a powerful anti-stress combo:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve just been trying to get good sleep, eat adequately, do something for exercise everyday (walking or body weight exercises), use relaxation techniques and not neglect the spiritual side of life. I’m on the front lines of this in a hospital (ER, ICU) so I have every reason to be scared but so far I’m holding up really well. I’ve added some supplements but I think choosing what might be helpful is highly individual. I’m hoping for the best for everyone. For all of the flaws in medicine I think we do well in crisis situations and emergency interventions.

lampofred

Some extra vitamin D is pretty calming.

aguineapig

Tobacco, cypro, buspirone, beta blockers, eating whatever I feel like and sleeping well. I feel better than I have for over a year.

Nothing calms me down like a hot cup of decaff with 2 tablespoons of gelatin and 4 grams of glycine, a box of vanilla ice cream, 0.5mg methylene blue, 200mg B1, 1000mg magnesium malate, and a litre of coconut water.

japanesedude

cypro or progesterone are good when you are understress. it helps you to relax and take your edge off.
and andorgens like androsterone,dht,testosterone make you feel like don't give a **** about small things.

tara

What do you think is the best defense, not against a potential virus, but against all the negativity? How can we get our energy systems positive? I think getting a handle of your mind/thoughts and staying present and positive is great.
Some of my guesses, maybe different things for different people:
Enjoyable or satisfying movement every day - walk, yoga, dancing, body strength work - whatever does you good.
Maintaining contact with people, especially if living alone - using telephone or face apps.
Check (by phone etc) with people around to see if people need help.
Say hi to neighbours at a distance.
Limiting how much time you spend each day focussed on epidemic issues unless you have to for immediate practical reasons. I don't mean ignore it, I mean eg maybe listen to the news a couple of times a day and spend a specific chunk of time learning about it, and the rest of the time focus on what else you are doing.
If quarantined but well, set goals for what to do with your time at home. Maybe it's sorting out the shed, or doing some artwork, or learning an instrument or a language, or developing the garden, or ...
Make (tentative) plans for how to handle foreseeable situations.
If there are things you can do to be more prepared, follow through.
Eat and sleep well.
Smile and stretch. :)

mangoes

“Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future’s not ours to see
Que sera, sera”

Marcine

I'm using this time to study German New Medicine so I can get off the merry go round of disease based medicine

GreekDemiGod

It's funny how everyone is panicking and going mad.
I am mildly depressed (for a few years), working on it though. So much that I don't really give a **** about society's problems. Call me selfish, I just don't have the energy or need to focus on that. I got my own things to worry about.
It is also sad in some way. I feel so disconnected from society.

S.Seneff

Listen to classical music

GAF

It's all going to be okee dokee when the Miraculous Magical Mandatory Vaccine appears in August or September.

No worries. You can trust them to take care of you once and for all.

T

TheBeard

It's all going to be okee dokee when the Miraculous Magical Mandatory Vaccine appears in August or September.

No worries. You can trust them to take care of you once and for all.

I hope it's not going to be mandatory. I'm already thinking about how to fake a certificate