How To Speed Up Facial Aging?

LUH 3417

Actually what does the best is making sure my skin has some color to it, and even the lightest of light 5 o'clock shadow. Contrast is huge in nature and im only just realizing it in other places. So for example i do a grey or navy suit, white shirt always, black tie and as long as im not pale and have the tiniest bit of shadow going its good to go. My olive skin with shadow on the white shirt and black tie is perfect contrast to stand out but not scream. Also, I ALLLLLWAYS get complimented on my lapel pin or the classic fold(straight square) pocket square. Always. Puffy folds are too much of a "I put in extra effort for this office environment". Small things make a huge difference

Even non formal always wear solid colors or a simple pattern, head always straight ahead, eyes move deliberately not darting. Head movement is deliberate when looking, eye contact etc. Hand shakes of good quality, dont ever over reach etc etc

Anyway, facial hair isnt yet full beard quality, but it does come in darker than my golden and brown hair so if i make sure my neck is shaved(morning of) and the random hairs that are in nomans land on my cheeks are shaved(morning of) and I shave the night before(not late but right after dinner) an interaction its actually perfect.

boxers

increase ur testosteorne and male hormones a lot
Opposite? Peat thinks high testoserone, dhea, dht is good. Wouldn't this slow the aging process,Unless your speaking of somehing different.. what do you think

Last edited:
Opposite? Peat thinks high testoserone, dhea, dht is good. Wouldn't this slow the aging process,Unless your speaking of somehing different.. what do you think

i think when he says "aging", he really means he wants a more mature, manly face and not look like a little kid, increasing those hormones will do it

Follow the mainstream and be like everyone else

srs: wheat bread, drink more water, raw veganism, act older, stress, hate life and yourself, practice fake smiles and hiding what you really feel,
This is great! 🤣

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals