How To Speed Up Facial Aging?

7arthurv7

I know this is somewhat controversial, but just out of interest, can you speed up facial aging through diet, supplements etc? When I say facial aging, I mean getting this mature, semi-wrinkled leathery type of a face? In case of being a male

olive

Apply 5% minoxidil to the face twice a day. It ruins collagen formation in the skin causing premature aging.

Sunny Jack

The Sun is your friend here. Begin a regimen of smoking in the midday sun without sunscreen on. Also try to maintain a sort of perceptual grimace, or 'upwards-frown', as your habitual facial expression, narrowing your eyes and slanting your eyebrows as if staring into the sun.

But in all seriousness, you can look mature without doing what is essentially a damage-method to get there. In your previous thread on this topic you say that your youthful face bothers you because it lacks the "rugged look". Growing a beard or stubble would instantly give you a somewhat mature look, and sometimes losing weight in the face does as well. Increasing testosterone could help, and people say K2 supplementation leads to a wider jaw. Maybe if you lower fat enough and eat a largely fruitarian diet, you could possibly look a bit like Durianrider does. But if you're in your middle twenties, there is really no need to hasten the ageing process. With the longevity that a Peatarian diet could theoretically bring you, you will have plenty of time to enjoy a more mature face in the future.

Last edited:

smith

Follow the mainstream and be like everyone else

srs: wheat bread, drink more water, raw veganism, act older, stress, hate life and yourself, practice fake smiles and hiding what you really feel,

Last edited:

Nicole W.

I know this is somewhat controversial, but just out of interest, can you speed up facial aging through diet, supplements etc? When I say facial aging, I mean getting this mature, semi-wrinkled leathery type of a face? In case of being a male
Veganism will get you there fast, those people age at lightning speed. A year or two of strictly vegan diet will age you 10 years. Good luck and have a nice time! Alternately, a really great pair of glasses with frames that suit your face can give the illusion of structure and maturity that you are looking for. Have someone help you with this as its good to get a second opinion. I would try that first before the vegan diet, UV overexposure, smoking or any other detrimental approach suggested here.

AJC

facial hair is the quickest way--adds about 8 years to my facial appearance.
And K2 will do it pretty quickly too.

Energizer

Seeking validation through external sources is unhealthy, seek validation from within.

Last edited:

Teres

I honestly love the responses. Just priceless. And true.

@7arthurv7 , how old are you? if you want to look mature, do mature. Do overcome barriers. Achieve things in your life. Be responsible for things that are not easy to be responsible for. Grow up your inner self and toughen up under the pressure of a life that's challenging and fulfilling. When this happens, believe me, you will look mature. When a person has matured, you know it and you don't count the wrinkes on his/her forehead. Having an appearance of a person chewed and spit out by the life is not a mature appearance. Being mature is to be developed as a result of having been resistant enough to the gusts of life you voluntary have faced like a man. This is something many young boys with a cigarette in their mouths, with an angry look and acting older don't understand.

AJC

Have you proofs?
It happened to me.

I should add, though, what Teres said is totally correct. There's a difference between having an "aged" face and having a mature presence. Mature presence is much more desirable, because it's reflective of something real and therefore communicates something real. I think you can judge it by the degree of calmness you can bring to situations and the degree to which others trust you. Build it through overcoming challenges, being on the attack against obstacles rather than on the whining defense, breathe through the belly. You can have a baby face and still have a mature presence.

Luckytype

Seconding what Teres and AJC have said.

I have had the face of a 25 year old since age 17. Im now in my mid thirties. I dress well, I am clean and put together.

I have experienced age discrimination to no end on just appearance for years. Every single person I have met in work believes me to be "just out of college" or "the same age as my son", "you play soccer dont you". My personality is reserved and in control and any work or business communication via phone or email, and even in person is pointed and succinct. As a young kid I was determined by school administration to be insubordinate to teachers because of the amount of eye contact and actual listening I did compared to other kids who always had something to say.

On networks like LinkedIn I omit the photo and choose to qualify myself first via email and phone because it has always been so bad. Until someone realizes my deep voice and controlled cadence has a young face, I am assumed to be in my 50s. I have been told this numerous times. There was even a point I debated fake greying parts of my hair just to see what would happen. While this is illegal(for the employer), I have walked into a scheduled final interview after multiple phone and in person interviews for a major manufacturing project job and been told "we want someone older, we are looking elsewhere". Literally knocked it out of the park until the park grew its walls 1000 feet higher. That was 2 years ago and that company is still looking.

My point is, you can't control the outside environment and the close minded people that decide who you are based on your gift of youth. You can however control your own energy and the way you communicate and influence people. Young inexperienced people typically feel the need to spout off and have an answer for everything. Mature people know when to observe and listen, they know how to calculate and assimilate information into action and they know when and when not to speak and have a better idea of what to say.

Dress well, be well, listen a lot more than you speak, make eye contact and speak only when it adds value. They will take you considerably more seriously.

Last edited:

AJC

Seconding what Teres and AJC have said.

I have had the face of a 25 year old since age 17. Im now in my mid thirties. I dress well, I am clean and put together.

I have experienced age discrimination to no end on just appearance for years. Every single person I have met in work believes me to be "just out of college" or "the same age as my son", "you play soccer dont you". My personality is reserved and in control and any work or business communication via phone or email, and even in person is pointed and succinct. As a young kid I was determined by school administration to be insubordinate to teachers because of the amount of eye contact and actual listening I did compared to other kids who always had something to say.

On networks like LinkedIn I omit the photo and choose to qualify myself first via email and phone because it has always been so bad. Until someone realizes my deep voice and controlled cadence has a young face, I am assumed to be in my 50s. I have been told this numerous times. There was even a point I debated fake greying parts of my hair just to see what would happen. While this is illegal(for the employer), I have walked into a scheduled final interview after multiple phone and in person interviews for a major manufacturing project job and been told "we want someone older, we are looking elsewhere". Literally knocked it out of the park until the park grew its walls 1000 feet higher. That was 2 years ago and that company is still looking.

My point is, you can't control the outside environment and the close minded people that decide who you are based on your gift of youth. You can however control your own energy and the way you communicate and influence people. Young inexperienced people typically feel the need to spout off and have an answer for everything. Mature people know when to observe and listen, they know how to calculate and assimilate information into action and they know when and when not to speak and have a better idea of what to say.

Dress well, be well, listen a lot more than you speak, make eye contact and speak only when it adds value. They will take you considerably more seriously.

Does facial hair change this for you? It does for me: babyface college freshmen without it, assumed late 20's with it.

Luckytype

Does facial hair change this for you? It does for me: babyface college freshmen without it, assumed late 20's with it.

Actually what does the best is making sure my skin has some color to it, and even the lightest of light 5 o'clock shadow. Contrast is huge in nature and im only just realizing it in other places. So for example i do a grey or navy suit, white shirt always, black tie and as long as im not pale and have the tiniest bit of shadow going its good to go. My olive skin with shadow on the white shirt and black tie is perfect contrast to stand out but not scream. Also, I ALLLLLWAYS get complimented on my lapel pin or the classic fold(straight square) pocket square. Always. Puffy folds are too much of a "I put in extra effort for this office environment". Small things make a huge difference

Even non formal always wear solid colors or a simple pattern, head always straight ahead, eyes move deliberately not darting. Head movement is deliberate when looking, eye contact etc. Hand shakes of good quality, dont ever over reach etc etc

Anyway, facial hair isnt yet full beard quality, but it does come in darker than my golden and brown hair so if i make sure my neck is shaved(morning of) and the random hairs that are in nomans land on my cheeks are shaved(morning of) and I shave the night before(not late but right after dinner) an interaction its actually perfect.

AJC

What will K2 do? Add facial hair or make your face age poorly?
Make your jaw wider which may look more "mature" or "manlier",,,but it's not gonna make you look like you've been drinking whiskey and smoking cigs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals