How to skin max ?

Bogdar

These last years my skin got damaged by the sun, I have some sunspots / moles on the face. It's not ugly but still it shows degradation.
I can't find something SOLID enough on the skin subject but I feel it is important and we have the ressources.
All products usually sold are filled with like 30 mysterious substances that we can't even spell in their ingredient list, so it's always impossible to let go and just buy and apply the cream.
I would like to homogeneize my tan, remove sunspots /fried looking, irregularities etc.
Of course I heard about niacinamide, caffein, aspirin, vit A etc topical, red light etc.
I want to have a solid stack with no side effects / mysterious unknown playing lotto substance, preferably to go once per week only lol.
What are good ressources on this ? Serum vitamin C, vitamin E, niacinamide, some retinoid, bromelain ?... How to SKINMAX

ThinPicking

Nebula

I feel like regular steam room sessions do a lot of positive things for my skin. I think mostly by removing old sebum without soap and then distributing fresh sebum to protect and moisturize skin. I also spray on magnesium sulfate before going in. I’m not sure but I think that may help with skin pH and supply some magnesium through pores.

mostlylurking

These last years my skin got damaged by the sun, I have some sunspots / moles on the face. It's not ugly but still it shows degradation.
I can't find something SOLID enough on the skin subject but I feel it is important and we have the ressources.
All products usually sold are filled with like 30 mysterious substances that we can't even spell in their ingredient list, so it's always impossible to let go and just buy and apply the cream.
I would like to homogeneize my tan, remove sunspots /fried looking, irregularities etc.
Of course I heard about niacinamide, caffein, aspirin, vit A etc topical, red light etc.
I want to have a solid stack with no side effects / mysterious unknown playing lotto substance, preferably to go once per week only lol.
What are good ressources on this ? Serum vitamin C, vitamin E, niacinamide, some retinoid, bromelain ?... How to SKINMAX
Cut out all the PUFA like it's poison because it is. No nuts, no seeds, no grains no fish oil. Get OCD about this because your life depends on it. Use only coconut oil or coconut oil + lanolin (50/50) on your skin. I have used a mix of 50% progesterone (progest-E)/50% coconut oil on a big sunspot/age spot/lipofuscin on my face; after about 6 months of this daily treatment, the spot had shrunk more than 50% and faded a lot. That was about 6 years ago; I need to do it again now, I think.

The above procedure solved the problem of skin cancers on my husband's face and arms; but he's fallen off the wagon now and is back getting things burned off every 6 months. He just loves to eat lunch out, you see, and the restaurants only use omega 6 oils for cooking.

Last edited:
OP
Bogdar

Bogdar

Alright so vit C, vit E seem like good moves, both topically for pre/post exposure, and orally for handling damages. Yea good ones, I'm curious whether they can UNDO damages tho, like regenerate the skin.

aniciete

Coconut oil is known to clog pores and cause acne in many people. You may want to try whipped tallow as it’s structure is much closer to your bodies natural sebum.

ThinPicking

Alright so vit C, vit E seem like good moves, both topically for pre/post exposure, and orally for handling damages. Yea good ones, I'm curious whether they can UNDO damages tho, like regenerate the skin.
They will do that assuming systemic availability of cofactors and sufficient cellular energy.

Read the LP institute article in the link and do a wider search for their effects around cellular proliferation, collagen and stem cells if you're interested. Don't forget the pH if you're going topical.

L_C

Personally, I found exfoliating is a key to remove sunspots, such as using glycolic acid or TCA peel. Start slow to see how your skin reacts.

Then, obviously retinoids like tazarotene from alldaychemist is very good. You need use sunscreen. Opt in for the ones contacting zinc oxide.

Vitamin C is known to make skin brighter but don't combine with above.

Don't forget to moisturize. You don't need to spend $$ for good mosturizers. CeraVe or even Eucerin are good options.

Korven

(Well-tolerated) unhomogenized milk is awesome for skin health. It's the ultimate "beautifying food".

Honestly I think you can only achieve perfect skin from leaving your skin alone and focusing on internal health/gut health (and getting sunlight). Lactoferrin is good for removing acne and skin impurities.

Korven

Plus microneedling for removing acne scars, improving skin texture, increasing wound healing factors (though probably only effective if your metabolism is good and skin can heal from the damage).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom