How to show antibodies in a serology test?

Is there any way for me to get the antibodies to show up in a serology test without taking the vaccine? I'm trying to get a vaccine cert. But I will need to show antibodies to verify that I have taking the vaccine. Can i create an inflammatory response in my body similar to how the vaccine behaves?

1637731195170.png

Ben.

Funnily enough this kind of test is not accepted since the 8th of November in Austria. PCR-tests and vaccines are the only "passes" one is allowed to have.

Is there any way for me to get the antibodies to show up in a serology test without taking the vaccine?

You make and produce antibodies when being around other people. Chances are that you might alrready have them.

If you want to get antibodies purposefully, maybe try to kiss and be around covid infected people or vaccinated people. That can (but does NOT have to) raise your antibodies.
But i guess you were thinking more of a supplement or something of that nature? I think i would've heard of something like that if this was a thing.

OP
T
Funnily enough this kind of test is not accepted since the 8th of November in Austria. PCR-tests and vaccines are the only "passes" one is allowed to have.
Yea, I need a vaccine pass. So, I can get a vaccine cert/proof from an overseas country. But for it to be recognized here in my host country and for me to be issued a vaxx pass , I will need to get the Serology test done. Is there a way to game that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals