How to send a powder from mexico to Europe

Mauritio

Another forum member will mail me the chemical 6methoxy harmalane, which is talked about here :10-methoxy-harmalan ,an anti-serotonin chemical?
via mail . From mexico to germany .
The certificate of analysis says it's a yellow powder with a brown cast.
My question is how does it not end up beeing heks in by customs?
I understand that there's always a small chance, but do I try to hide or disguise the powder or maybe put in the powder WITH the certificate of analysis to prove what it is .
I dont think it's an illegal chemical in any country so that shouldn't be a problem. I just dont want them to think its drugs...
Any suggestions? Maybe someone has already sent a powder from Mexico to europe ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Inside the spices packet of a Mexican taco kit
So you think I should try to hide it. Isnt that what a drug dealer what do ? :D

rr1

Haha yeah it seems pretty sus, I was just joking. I haven't had any experience with this, but if it isn't illegal and you have a certificate of analysis, I think sending it with that would be the most appropriate. Or you could send half with the certificate of analysis and half disguised, so you aren't putting all your eggs in one basket. I'm not sure what I'd do. Hopefully some others with experience can help you :D

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Haha yeah it seems pretty sus, I was just joking. I haven't had any experience with this, but if it isn't illegal and you have a certificate of analysis, I think sending it with that would be the most appropriate. Or you could send half with the certificate of analysis and half disguised, so you aren't putting all your eggs in one basket. I'm not sure what I'd do. Hopefully some others with experience can help you :D
OK thanks haha . Was thinking the same . But the shipping cost is pretty insane ,so I'd prefer to send all in one package.
I guess putting the CoA in ,is the best option .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom