How to run superdrol

Cgj1

Please help me with the following:

Hypothetically speaking: How would a pro dose this supplement and treat hair loss side-effects.

Comments at your discretion.

golder

Potently liver toxic.
If I used it, I would use 10-20mg sublingually preworkout three times a week for 4-6 weeks.
Not many people here buy into the DHT theory of hair loss, so finasteride/dutasteride wouldn’t be recommended here.
Getting metabolism and thyroid in check first and running these cycles very infrequently would probably be the most hair safe option.
Presumably you’re on TRT or running some kind of testosterone as a base?

John mcclain

Why superdrol?its potentially fairly liver toxic...winstrol or turnibol would be a better option as an oral if you must take orals

golder

Why not anavar/oxandrolone? It’s the safest oral by a long margin.

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

Why superdrol?its potentially fairly liver toxic...winstrol or turnibol would be a better option as an oral if you must take orals
Would TUDCA help with liver sides?

By what mechanism would superdrol increase the size of the prostate but cause hairless? Is it the methyl carbons'?

Can ru-486 help here?

Last edited:
OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

Potently liver toxic.
If I used it, I would use 10-20mg sublingually preworkout three times a week for 4-6 weeks.
Not many people here buy into the DHT theory of hair loss, so finasteride/dutasteride wouldn’t be recommended here.
Getting metabolism and thyroid in check first and running these cycles very infrequently would probably be the most hair safe option.
Presumably you’re on TRT or running some kind of testosterone as a base?
I trust your opinion. Don't you mean transdermally?

What area of the body would you apply it? I'm thinking the traps.